remember my "unfinished" signature, well...is no longer unfinished

Motion Spark

This is probably the best signature that I've ever seen on any kind of forum or any kind of other site that offers some kind of signature-like thing.

Would vote 10/10, but such a low score seems to be an insult, really.

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Seriously, this is awesome. The amount of awesomeness can't be measured on a scale, I'm afraid. It will break it. Fantastic job on it.

You really should consider making a sig thread, or taking private requests like me because this is just awesome.

Edited by Scootabloom

@@~Chaotic Discord~,@@Phaeston-e12, the font I used is from the original Street Fighter 4, I love that font XD :D

That's so smooth-ass animation. I cannot contemplate. I am sliding right out of this chair.

Really, nice job. Smooth, nice timing, good pace, it's cute as hell, and I love the font style used for the brush strokes. Very, very nice. 10/10.

thanks! I think I have found my new wallpaper LOL!

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Question though, when it restarts, I think I see a black border surrounding the signature for a frame, is it suppose to be like that or no?

TheMoon_banner4_sm.jpg

Wow! That is phenomenal! I think it's cute and professional. I also love the font used.

Teach me your ways...

I'm not the best to teach animation, but I had to learn a lot the have the skills that I have now, which is nothing compared to really awesome animators

Question though, when it restarts, I think I see a black border surrounding the signature for a frame, is it suppose to be like that or no?

yes, It's not fixed

It looks really awesome. It's a nice little animation you made there too. The text looks good and the pony too. Still for some reason I liked the unfinished one better haha x)

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, it's...it's so perfect!

Make me one, oh my gosh! I'll give you money! D8

thank you so much darling! ;)

but this is quite something, ummm!!...I really don't know what to say about this :blush: *hides in corner*

It looks really awesome. It's a nice little animation you made there too. The text looks good and the pony too. Still for some reason I liked the unfinished one better haha x)

yikes! for some reason I think the same hahaha!!!...

I've never expected the "unfinished" one to looks so good, maybe this new siganture fits better on youtube haha!

• Brohoof 1

Wow, that's really awesome! I wondered if you would be able to top your "Under construction" signature, because that one was awesome! But I'm pleased to say that you sure did top that :) Great job!

finishedsig-17.png

Signature made by Midnightive

I'm worried, this signature doesn't loop...I don't know if it's browser or what but I really just see it play like once :(

Oh it loops alright. I've watched it play through about ten times now on Firefox.

Really damn good job! Such a smooth animation! And I knew that font was from some fighting game lol

7Crdz3K.png

I'm worried, this signature doesn't loop...I don't know if it's browser or what but I really just see it play like once :(

As far as I can tell, it loops. (It at least should loop since the -loop 0 flag was applied...)

By the way, absolutely marvelous sig. :D

• Brohoof 1

post-5664-0-12428500-1342244318.png

PM me when you're bored!! I always love meeting new ponies ;)

As far as I can tell, it loops. (It at least should loop since the -loop 0 flag was applied...)

By the way, absolutely marvelous sig. :D

thank you for your help ;) ...i'm really thankful

yeah, now I see that it loops, weird, because yesterday was only playing once...maybe I was really tired yesterday hehe! :P

• Brohoof 1

thank you for your help ;) ...i'm really thankful

yeah, now I see that it loops, weird, because yesterday was only playing once...maybe I was really tired yesterday hehe! :P

You're very welcome. It was one command haha :P Always love the power of the command line.

Also, yes, agreed. You deserve the biggest prize!

post-5664-0-12428500-1342244318.png

PM me when you're bored!! I always love meeting new ponies ;)

My god man! This is such an awesome and well made signature! :wub: Nice use of the font from Street fighter I always thought it looked awesome too. You sir deserve many thousands of brohoofs

• Brohoof 1