Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv MLP: Marvel

Plasmastorm X-15

Im assuming you mean Spiderman, X-men, Punisher, DareDevil, Incredible Hulk, those kinds of things?

Yhea, i got a bit of an intrest. Cant remember most of them that well anymore though :lol:

i remember *Alot* of them for the simple fact that my friend is a die-hard marvel fan Their comics are beast as hell though, gotta give credit. Hell they even have halo comics...

Thats so true :wub: im a little bored now, so im gonna dig out an old Spidey one ive got lying around since i was about 7. Such good stuff...

Found it! Its a Boxtree revamp of some of Spideys old comics in the form of graphic novels, so its not as old as i thought it was. This ones just entiled "The Amazing Spider Man. In this issue: Silver Sable is back!" on the front and simply "Spider man: Silver Sable" inside the cover.

Posted Image

I seem to remember Spidey having to stop an old Nazi genral in this one. Ill have a good read :wub:

• 1 year later...

Sweet jesus, It's a Marvel thread on here!

jdfskjdfskjdhfksdhf-

Can I re-boot this dead thread by posting pictures? Yes, I believe that will bring some life here...

tony_s_eyes_by_itabia-d5ijw0r.png

• Brohoof 1

there are alot of Marvel characters voiced by ponies, I'll make a list later. I made a topic for Marvel Avengers Alliance, a facebook game. Make no mistake though, despite it's name, it has many more playable heroes and not just avengers

I love Marvel, tho my interest is mainly thru the 90s cartoons cuz I never had the cash to buy the comics. Tho I did borrow some off people. My main interest is X-men, tho I do like Spiderman as well.

I feel the following pictures will be of interest.

X-men-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

245063__safe_ponified_marvel_paper-child

thumb.png

• 3 months later...