Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's For Breakfast yall?

TrueBolt

So........ If you had these three choices for breakfast every morning, (Which some of us do. Not me, but some of us. XD) Which would you choose?

1. Eggs.

They go with everything, and you can make them in twelve different ways. (Give or take. :3) You can make omelets with 'em, you can eat em with sausage or bacon, or even make an egg sandwich. All around fast, filling breakfast in little round balls.

2. Pancakes & Waffles.

They taste delicious. You can sprinkle 'em with brown sugar and eat 'em like a taco. You can put anything from blueberry syrup, to chocolate syrup. (Not that I recommend that...) You can use butter and powered sugar, or add extra spices and just eat 'em straight off the stove. Not the greatest cook time, and not the healthiest, but delicious non the less.

3. Oatmeal.

By far, the most overlooked breakfast food, Oatmeal is what it is. Oats. You can make it en-mass for multiple people, or pop a bowl in the microwave for you're self. You can use cinnamon and a host of other spices, brown or white sugar, butter, or fruit to give it you're favorite flavor. Great for the mornings when you miss you're alarm clock. Not the most glamorous breakfast food, but "A great part of a complete breakfast."

Or another one... Which will YOU chose???

• Brohoof 2

Plain crepes with sliced fruit. Both delicious and healthy!

Mmmm....

I'd also go with a bottle of water and a glass of either orange or grape juice. And If I had extra time on my hands, I'd have some sort of form of protein. As you know that breakfast should be the heaviest meal of the day, unfortunately I, like most people, don't have time to eat such a big meal in the morning with work/school.

~~

I have an idea. How about a breakfast cupcake/muffin? Made from pancake mix with eggs and bacon bits on top. Or one with an oatmeal filling. Or how bout everything on your list, this persons list above me, and my list. Awwwww man i cant wait till breakfast now. It shall be a feast fit for a god. So yea thats what i think. Edited by Razorwing

I like grits (if you don't know what those are, then go to Georgia or Tennessee or some other southern state). But with your choices, I'd say the waffles and pancakes would be a good plan. Waffles are always delicious and you can make crazy shapes with pancake batter.

|--(0)--|

techno915

• Brohoof 3

Any cereal with cinnamon in it (cinnamon toast crunch, Cinnabon, cinnamon chex, or cinnamon life) or Captain Crunch, along with cinnamon and brown sugar pop tarts and milk. Yeah I really like cinnamon :P

• Brohoof 1

I eat captain crunch cereal, every single day, because I am officially addicted to that sugary stuff! XD

Oatmeal are you crazy?

Jellybeans, sauerkraut, peppercorns and cloves wrapped in matzah flatbread, deep friend then covered in mustard, relish, spaghetti sauce and cream of mushroom soup.

Drink it with some ice cold tap water. Yeah.

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 2

I am disgusted by the options put forth thus far by those that have posted before me in this thread; all of you - each and every person here - has overlooked the single ultimate breakfast food item.

Biscuits and gravy. With, perhaps, a sausage link or two upon the side.

Seriously. Are you people barbarians? Or are you simply vegetarians?

• Brohoof 3

Normally I would eat Raisin Bran everyday before school, but usually on the weekends I'll eat something like waffles or eggs because I don't have to rush. As for the three choices, I would have to pick eggs because they are good protein, they're delicious, I don't like oatmeal, and I get sick if I eat waffles and pancakes too often.

I am disgusted by the options put forth thus far by those that have posted before me in this thread; all of you - each and every person here - has overlooked the single ultimate breakfast food item.

Biscuits and gravy. With, perhaps, a sausage link or two upon the side.

Seriously. Are you people barbarians? Or are you simply vegetarians?

Cold pizza and flat lager.

Breakfast of champions.

Seeing as you wouldn't be having such a breakfast unless last night made it possible.

• Brohoof 1

If it has to be one of those 3, then oatmeal all the way. Don't get me wrong, plain oatmeal is a miserable excuse for food. That is precisely why I add cinnamon and maple syrup. The real stuff, not the brown, maple flavored Karo syrup crap. Throw in some apple and a bit of slab bacon with a cup of coffee and you got yourself quite a breakfast. I would much rather have bacon hash though with some walnuts thrown in there. So. Fuzzing. Good.

Mostly cereal because it takes like 5 seconds to make and it's healthy. But I usually eat a lot of fruits like apples and bananas when I'm on the go. Oatmeal taste too plain for me >.< so I add honey and bananas or something to give it flavor.

I like grits (if you don't know what those are, then go to Georgia or Tennessee or some other southern state). But with your choices, I'd say the waffles and pancakes would be a good plan. Waffles are always delicious and you can make crazy shapes with pancake batter.

|--(0)--|

techno915

O know what grits are. =) I watched My Cousin Vinny. XD It explains not only what grits are, but how they're made. It's an adult movie though. Very funny nonetheless.

Belgian Waffles... Yum... I don't really care for eggs. Oatmeal is pretty good. Not as good as Belgian waffles though.

Belgian anything is good. =) Belgian waffles, Belgian chocolate, Belgian cafe, Belgian pudding.... Belgian stuff. :3 In general. My mom lived in Belgium for about four years, and she says even the good stuff they send over here can't compare to what they eat over there. XD

• Brohoof 1

fried bacon and eggs on toasted soda bread with a cup of tea and crumpets! i'm not British but regardless the food is still good