Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara before her Cutie Mark

Xievie

I was wondering what everyone thought Diamond Tiara was like before she got a cutie mark?

First of all, she couldn't call anyfilly a blank flank.

Second of all, Silver Spoon had a Cutie Mark before her. Maybe she treated Diamond Tiara differently?

Maybe DT was made fun of before she got her Cutie Mark?

I think she was a jerk still. Like why would a cutie mark change a ponies personality? I am just waiting for an episode where everyone hates her for being mean and then she has to change her personality so that people don't make fun of her instead.

I have a theory for this. Diamond Tiara was also friends with the CMC members (CMC didn't exist then, mind you) but when she got her Cutie Mark, I guess she joined all the 'cool' ponies who already had their cutie marks and left Applebloom and the gang.

She was a decent pony at first but hanging out with the 'cool' ponies, made her proud, rude, arrogant and all that.

Edited by The Awesome One

well that whole blank flank attitude was because she just got her cutie mark, however her attitude would'nt have changed so i guess she is like she is in other episodes

I think she was a jerk still. Like why would a cutie mark change a ponies personality? I am just waiting for an episode where everyone hates her for being mean and then she has to change her personality so that people don't make fun of her instead.

Valid Point, but it's not the cutie mark that could change her personality. It's HAVING the cutie mark that could have changed her.

I have a theory for this. Diamond Tiara was also friends with the CMC members (CMC didn't exist then, mind you) but when she got her Cutie Mark, I guess she joined all the 'cool' ponies who already had their cutie marks and left Applebloom and the gang.

She was a decent pony at first but hanging out with the 'cool' ponies, made her proud, rude, arrogant and all that.

That's kinda what I was thinking of.

I think that Diamon Tiara's father spoiled her, therefor she became very selfish and snobbish. Before she had her cutie mark, I don't think she as bullied because the other fillies were afraid she would tell her father, and also that they thought Diamond Tiara was 'cool.' Maybe Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were friends before either got their cutie mark, and when Silver Spoon got hers, their friendship wasn't ruined. Maybe Silver Spoon getting her cutie mark got Diamond Tiara more eager to get hers. I think that all of the fillies didn't bully her because of her father.

I think that she's always been the way she is... Her cutie mark just added things she could say to all the other fillies. It's quite sad really...

Well, she earned her cuite mark by being who she is. A spoiled little brat with a superiority complex. She thinks she's a princess. Perhaps one day that tiara may represent maturity (whilst still retaining one's inner child) and being proper. Maybe DT will grow out of being a mean little brat. I would hope so, I don't like to see ponies act like that . . . or people for that matter. When DT and Silv' made fun of Applebloom in the episode where the CMC came to be, I wanted to cry. I know what it feels like to be ganged up on by a bunch of bullies like that.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara was a jerk before she got her suite mark. Even if she did not have her cutie mark she still had more money then everyone else and her family was more important. We did not know that at first, but we found out in time.

She probably still acted like a spoiled brat. Considering her family was wealthy before she got a cutie mark, she wouldn't have acted any better after the fact. Also I don't think any other ponies would've treated her worse before, as she wasn't one of the last to get hers, unlike a few other fillies we know...

~~

Coming from a rich family, you'd expect a spoiled brat bragging about everything other people don't have >.> Silver Spoon was probably rich as well so maybe that's how they became friends, their cutie mark is probably just a 'popularity boost' for themselves.

She was probably as snooty and as bratty as always, and the fact that she got her cutie mark probably only enhanced that. I can’t see a character like Diamond Tiara having much depth as a character. I don’t think Silver Spoon would have treated DT any differently their personalities are so close they probably hit it off as soon as they met. I hope DT will grow out of it, kids can be cruel I’d like to give DT and SS the benefit of the doubt and hope they grow out of it.

Her father spoiler Diamond Tiara and since her father was really rich she thought highly of herself and acted like a complete jerk.

Maybe one day she'll learn the hard way to be nice to other ponies.

I'm pretty sure the cutie marks don't have anything to do with how there personality or anything, its just something they get when they relize what they're good at.

I kinda find diamond tiaras cutie mark a bit odd just because I thought it was suppose to be something there good at, yet isn't hers just saying about her personality?

Just always kinda bothered me.

Out of all the mini-villians, Diamond Tiara I believe is the most multi-layered. I know the show doesn't show DT as any more than a bully, but the writers know the fans are going to think deeper. We have no idea of her background other than the story of filthy rich and stinkin rich.

As far as what she was like before her cutie mark, I think she was the same, but now she has more 'bullying ammo' to throw at Applebloom and then the CMC.

Something tells me that she was the same way she is now. She was spoiled rotten by her father, so she felt that she was better then all the other ponies of her age group. All that happened when she got her cutie mark was that she had more she felt she could be special about and rub in the face of ponies her age.

I don't think the story of how she got her cutie mark would be a very good one -- She might not even remember the particulars of it -- but I am guessing it appeared when she did something that affirmed her current behaviour pattern in a large manner.