Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SCENARIO: Trixie is your sister

~Muffin of Chaos~

Ok, so now I make alot of these things. Anyways, this time around, you find yourself as a human, with you and Trixie, your sister, whom is still a pony, living together! Before you ask how this can be possible, let me just quote Rango.

Mother had a very active social life.

-Rango

• Brohoof 1

OMG did you read my fan fic?!? I haven't released it yet!

I've had a long time to think about this topic... I can tell you it would be annoying and you would want to distance yourself from her, even if she's your sister.

Edited by My little pwny

I would love it. I would love an arrogant egomaniac with poor social skill and a high level of hostility for a sister, especially because its Trixie. Ultimate gusta.

Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 2

Actually the great and powerful trixie would make a very nice sister. It would be more like a 2 against the world than her mistreating you in any way. Plus being a human in her act (assuming they are exceedingly rare/nonexistant in equestria) would probably be one of the safest ways to be there as a human.

It'd be awesome to have Trixie as a sister! I'd travel the world with her and support her whenever she needed it. Though I don't agree with bragging, I'd still support her basic needs. Trixie is awesome!

Also: dem references. (Kanon, Rango)

Edited by Squeaker101

Wait, is Trixie your younger sister?

If so I'd somehow find a way to cash in on here schemes. So I'd be like her manager, as she'd probably be making all sorts of money here and there from her exploits wherever she visits.

~~

• Brohoof 1

Wait, is Trixie your younger sister?

If so I'd somehow find a way to cash in on here schemes. So I'd be like her manager, as she'd probably be making all sorts of money here and there from her exploits wherever she visits.

~~

Yes, if she was my sister; I'd like to be older than her.

I myself, wouldn't take any cash given directly to me from her shows. Though I wouldn't deny meals, or any other living neccesities. I'd be the caregiver towards her, giving her morale support yet not being afraid of telling her how it is.

I couldn’t live with Trixie, straight up I think I’d have to kick her in the jeans and promptly walk away without saying a word.

I can see why, her attitude is ridiuclous. I just feel she does it out of insecurities or something along those lines. Maybe she never had parents, or was shunned when she was younger. I can't help but feel sorry for her. I really hope she has a redemption episode in Season 3.

I can see why, her attitude is ridiuclous. I just feel she does it out of insecurities or something along those lines. Maybe she never had parents, or was shunned when she was younger. I can't help but feel sorry for her. I really hope she has a redemption episode in Season 3.

You know that was a total overreaction. I just think the phrase ‘kicked in the jeans’ is hilarious and I wanted to use it :P . In all honesty I’d give Trixie a chance. Yeah, I see as Trixie being one of those characters who if you were to chip away she would be just hugely insecure and she uses her ego as a mask for that insecurity.

Edited by Flying Whales
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like it would be a great opportunity to straighten her out a bit... but at the same time, I feel like it would be a waste of time. She's just too much of an egomaniac and too stubborn. She reminds me of my actual sister; we love each other deep down simply for the reason of us being direct family, but our attitudes and views on life are just too different to be friends.

I could tolerate Trixie as a sister, but would I want her to be? Not really.

DADAADAAADAAAA

They see me shucklin, shucklin, SHUCKLEMANDOEE

*See's a tall guy down the street at night* HOLY OH MAI PALABRA IT'S SLENDERMAN

LLEEEERROOYY JJEENNKKIINNSS!!!!!!

*Takes out a Cello* LETS DO THIS! *Plays some CelloStep* :3

1. I am usually really random and stupid.... this also makes me more braver than others... somehow o-o

2. I'm can be annoying

3. I usually talk stuff about Off-Topic things .... like this... and I get spam reports and such... it's just I have nothing to really talk about XD

Ok TIME TO GET SERIOUS! *Puts on some 3D glasses and holds a glowstick halfway in my mouth the rest sticking out*

Hmm... it'd be pretty cool to be Trixies Bro... we will be BROSISTAS AW YAW! Brosistahoof! XD

Ew incest

I think having her as a sister would be cool. Preferably younger, but not by much. I could imagine like, I dunno, being dragged to the mall with her, eating breakfast, other everyday things. It'd be cool knowing her like no-one/pony else - not to mention having someone presumably kinda well known for a sister.

Edited by Trixie Lulamoon

But if she were your sister, I doubt she would act like we know her to in the series. You would have been there already to guide her and point out any major flaws in her personality (namely, her egotistical notions) and thus she wouldn't be the mean pony we view her as :)

That having been said, I would love Trixie as my sister :D

Mama had a human, mama had a pony, dad was proud he didn't care how...

Hmmm... I'll take her to the shops, play a few video games, introduce her to my friends, hang out, watch her do a few magic tricks, treat her to some ice cream, stay up late and tell each other our secrets, play a few pranks...- omg I'm starting to like Trixie now

• Brohoof 1

I couldn’t live with Trixie, straight up I think I’d have to kick her in the jeans and promptly walk away without saying a word.

I think she's just misunderstood, i think if someone looked after her and gave her love she would be a completely different person.

She is probably still suffering from some traumatic event from when she was younger and is just craving the attention of someone

Ew incest

I think having her as a sister would be cool. Preferably younger, but not by much. I could imagine like, I dunno, being dragged to the mall with her, eating breakfast, other everyday things. It'd be cool knowing her like no-one/pony else - not to mention having someone presumably kinda well known for a sister.

uhhh... XD where exactly are you getting incest from? was it the spanking joke? Cuz that was a joke. I'd never do that to my adorable little sister who speaks of herself in the third person (I love that about her)!

It can really depend on age and family. Assuming she's much younger than me and havying the parents I have, well, I could change her easily. S he would never have been that arrogant, but still would be very talented.

I think it would be cute to have a pony as a sister, though. :3

My mom had a...?

Oh god. Why.

Well, my first order of business would be to forget that piece of information that I just learned.

But beyond that - heck, Trixie might be intolerably annoying, but she's still a pony. I'd be psyched to have her as a sister.

Plus, if it ever got to the point where I couldn't tolerate her, that's what pillows are for... :angry:

Hm, Ok, well I love Trixie as always and her being my sister will only strengthen that love. Besides I would finally be living with a pony, yes. Anything else, I can't think of. Hm no, but yes it would just make my love for her even bigger because she would be my sister after all and I love my sisters.