• Doctor Stable
    • Donut Joe
    • King Sombra
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Mr. Cake
    • Starswirl the Bearded
    • Rainbow Dad~
    • Other

Mine is for sure Fancy Pants. He was just so funny and poncy and I loved it. Basically male Rarity.

Braeburn has been pretty all right too :)

• Brohoof 1

I had to go for big mac and dr whooves :)

Dr whooves because i love doctor who! Big mac because he's so shy and sweet!

i couldn't go with shinning armor just because urghhh he annoyed me because of that spell that he put on him adn i don't know the real him!

Okay, I'm going to beat Blue to it and say that Big Mac is easily the best Stallion. For obvious reasons of course, he's well mannered, doesn't say too much and...I really like his mane?

Fancy Pants after that, he's like the Good Guy Greg but ponified and sophisticated. He managed to put up with the Mane 6's partying and found them 'charming'.

Prince Charming on the other hand, complete meh. Just didn't like him at all. He's like those princes in the Disney movies, can't do anything except looking good.

Edited by The Awesome One

Well, there is always Thunderlane -- He got a 9.3 wing power in Hurricaine Fluttershy and then later improved to 11.0 while coming down with the feather flu. Despite Rainbow Dash's cajoles he did his best up until the point where he ended up hospitalized.

Really though there havent been all that many non-cliche stallions in MLP -- most of the strong characters are mares.

Hmm... i guess i'll go with, the Doctor, Big Mac, and Braeburn. I think those three would be my favorite. I didn't choose Shining armorcuz.. idk why. We don't know alot aout him besides hes married to Cadence, hes captain of the royal gaurd, and hes Twis brother. Wish we would see more of him.

Also u forgot to put Flim/Flam. i think u should add them.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna have to say Shining Armor, because from the first time I saw the finale, that made him my favorite stallion of the show. Not only is he pretty powerful with magic, but he is related to one of my favorite ponies, Twilight.

Not only that, but he's pretty cool. Anyone who loves Princess Cadance is awesome.

Who's your favorite and why?

I guess mine are Breaburn Big Mac and Shining Armour dunno why.

Just curious :)

I've got to agree with you, Braeburn, Big Macintosh and Shinging Armor FTW!

Braeburn was funny, considerate, and "Aaaaplelooosa!". And... I love his voice :P

Big Mac, he's just awesome! When he speaks, it's really worth it :mellow:

Shining Armor reminds me a little of my own brother, and I love his voice too ;)

Braeburn. His voice is awesome(AAAAAAAPPPPPLELOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAA), he have one of the coolest designs of all the stallions.

My othet options would be Big Macintosh and Thunder Lane.

Edited by Flame Blitz

Posted Image

Most of Big Mac's personality is served by very subtle details that both underscore the Apple Family and put him forward as a quite good male character. His quietness is just as outplacing as Pinkie Pie's exuberance, which is why it's hard to tell. LIke Pinkie Pie, first impressions can be poor, but you warm up.

• Brohoof 1

I think my favorite is Braeburn. I don't know why though. His voice always makes me have a craving for apples or something.

Dr. Whooves because who DOESN'T like a time-traveling stallion that can go here and there and stuff...

And I also voted for Soarin'. I don't know why. Maybe because of this?

And so there you have it. My favorite stallions.

Edited by PegasisterTaco

Doctor Whooves, I mean, he's a Time Lord with a TARDIS. What's not to like? I would love to go on an adventure with him.

Of course if I have to stick to canon personalities, I'd have to pick Pipsqueak. He's pretty cool too. British ponies go!

Braeburn and I gotta tell ya'... It's probably because, out of all the stallions that have made an appearance. He seems to be the one that is the most down to earth (BigMac too but eh).