Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

A Royal Canterlot Wedding.

It was the episode that really convinced me to be a brony (and do more in the fandom than steal reaction images from the pony threads). The episode had this grand feeling to it, like it was or could have been a fairy tale. All the classical elements were there, but it added in its own pony charm and characters.

And ofcourse the song. That song is what really brought it together for me, and really proved that FiM could be more than a little girls pony seinfield. It was grand, it was fun, but it also did its own thing. Despite having a rather weak premise, and a villain who's strategy is amongst the dumbest of all time, the episode was like FiM doing a fairy tale. And I loved it.

• Brohoof 1

• Favorite Episode: Sleepless in Ponyville

• Reasons:

1. The character growth & development of Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash.

2. The background music.

Rainbow Dash, Luna, and Scootaloo sharing a moment, while Rarity and AJ got along very well with their sisters.

You wouldn't believe it, but you and I have the exact same favorite episodes Rainbow! (and like them for the same reasons). To learn about my other favorites, look on my profile. ;)

Twilight Kingdom.

I wasn't really too big on Twilicorn,but she earned my respect when she fought Tirek after he blew her library/home to hell.

She could have easily ran away using teleportation,and heeded Celestia's suggestion to stay away from Tirek....but she dint,she had enough of Tirek's bs and threw herself at him,something i never would have expected  :blink:

twilight_vs_lord_tirek_by_deannart-d7i0i

Respect.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight's Kingdom.

1. It features my favorite pony. DONE RIGHT. (Unlike Twilight time)

2. Tirek as a concept was well executed.

3. Finally, Discord is TRULY reformed.

4. The ending is the best ending I have EVER SEEN.

• Brohoof 2

What is your favourite episode and why? My personal favorites are Party of One and Lesson Zero. I love Party of One because it reveals the dark side of the show and it is written extremely well. I also like Lesson Zero because it shows Twilight's crazy side. (In general, I love the episodes where the ponies go crazy.) So, what is your favourite?

Hey there, just letting you know that I merged the topic you made about what one's favorite episode might be with the one we already have here. Thanks for your understanding. :)
  • Brohoof 2

For me, it was "A Canterlot Wedding."

1. Queen Chrysalis is an AWESOME villain (who is made even more awesome in the comics)

2. Aside from BBBFF, the songs were great

3. I ended up liking Cadence & Shining Armor, even though they kinda felt like they were forced into the show

4. Twilight's conflict was excellently done

5. Some more Luna screen time is always great

6. Twilight's talking sandwich bit...

7. The certain schoolyard rhyme

8. The animation was just GORGEOUS

9. The enemies actually felt like a threat

10. The ending was SO satisfying

(edited)

Hey there, just letting you know that I merged the topic you made about what one's favorite episode might be with the one we already have here. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Edited by A Rainbow Makusu2

I'm a relatively new brony and haven't seen many of the episodes more than once, so this is subject to change, but so far I think my favourite episodes are Winter Wrap Up, Lesson Zero and Simple Ways.

I have a few, so I'll narrow it to a top 5, in no particular order.

1. Twilight's Kingdom

2. Pinkie Pride

3. Rarity Takes Manehatten

4. Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3.

5. Too Many Pinkie Pies

TWILIGHT'S KINGDOM

Holy s**t that episode blew me away! Yeah there are some problems with plot and pacing, but it still is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!

Seriously the fight between Tirek and Twilight was f**king awesome!

There are many which are ones that i liked, but my top pick would be "A friend in deed". It's becoming slightly nostalgic for me because it was around there that i considered myself a brony.

I was not going to say Twilight's Kingdom.....

But I said Twilight's Kingdom.

1. It was awesome

2. EXPLOSIONS

3. FREAKY STUFF

4. TIREK

5. BOOM!

6. RAINBOWS

(edited)

It's so hard to chose only one, so i'll choose one per season:

Season 1: 

Green isn't Your Color, the funniest episode of the season featuring my 2 favorite ponies (Fluttershy and Rarity), and i really loved Photo Finish (her design, her personality, her background music, her accent, "Da Magicks!")

Season 2: 

The Last Roundup, not the best episode, but the one i liked the most because of the humor (Rarity catch me!), and the "mistery" of Applejack.

Season 3:

Magical Mistery Cure, BEST EPISODE EVER! And Alicorn Twilight is awesome...

Season 4:

Pinkie Pride, an amazing episode, never thought that Pinkie was going to have a better episode than Party Of One.

Edited by Fawkes_
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight's Kingdom (Parts 1 & 2) is my absolute favourite episode. It has the best villain in the series, it makes Twilight Sparkle the ultimate badass, it has some really nice songs and the ending is uplifting :)

Really how can I pick just one favourite episode :blink: ...... um ill try.....
one I can think of right one which I would consider my favourite would be flight to the finish   :yay:
It has a brilliant message, good character development and an awesome song :derp:
hearts_strong_as_horses_by_ctb_36-d6zzr3

• Brohoof 1