mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

Honestly, I think my favorite episodes are constantly in flux. My new order:

1. The Crystal Empire

2. A Canterlot Wedding

3. Twilight's Kingdom

4. Luna Eclipsed

5. Rarity Takes Manehatten

1. Pinkie Apple Pie!!! This has always been my favourite, it has my 2 favourite ponies and they're related?! This episode is a gift that just keeps on giving :squee:
2. A Canterlot Wedding. This one was the one which I watched when reintroducing myself to a show I had vague memories of, totally sealed the deal. :D

3. Maud Pie. She's fantastic, the interactions between her and Pinkie are wonderful. Maud's inexpressive nature reminds me of myself IRL.

4. Hurricane Fluttershy. As someone similarly teased as a filly, I can identify with Fluttershy's lack of self belief. Her determination was inspiring.

5. Magical Mystery Cure. I just love this episode, the 2 musical numbers which describe the new cutie mark fates and the subsequent spell reverse are fantastic. I also loved Celestia's ballad and Twilicorn. Also it has this moment:

post-26968-0-96982400-1404771786_thumb.png

:wub:

its hard to say,but "A Canterlot Wedding",both parts, are definitely way up on my list. some of the best music of the whole show and a generally darker tone is wht makes this episode so unique to me.

also,we get introduced to the cheese-queen.

Pinkie Pride is my favorite episode. The story, music, Weird Al as Cheese Sandwich, the emotions, and the fact that it stars my favorite pony just make it a joy to watch over and over again.

Other episodes I adore are Twilight's Kingdom, Hurricane Fluttershy, and Sisterhooves Social.

My favorite episode? Hmm.. Well that's gonna be hard.. I mean I like every season and episode cause of Ponies.. But my most favorite one would have to be.. Bats! Because of Flutterbat.. o3o And Flutterbat is now new best furit bat pony. (But still can't beat my most favorie pony.. Which is Applejack)
laugh.png
I also like Twilight Time, Twilight's Kingdom Part 1 and 2, Sonic Rainboom, The Ticket Master, etc.    

This choice shall be subject to change once I finish Season 4, but...

roll up...

roll up for the mystery cure.

MAGICAL MYSTERY CURE.

It's probably the fan service part that rocks. And the songs. And the animation. And the cliffhanger. And the everything else.

Probably Twilight's Kingdom due to the awesomeness of the Tirek fight scene, as well as Play Your Part, and also because it managed to get me back into the show after not watching it for about 2 years.

My absolute favorite episode is definitely Magical Mystery Cure.  I grew up on musicals, and I really enjoyed all the songs from the episode.  Plus, I cry my eyes out when Twilight becomes a princess (in a good way) every single time I watch it.  It's liquid pride!  Being a doctoral student, I relate to Twilight quite a bit and that scene always makes me imagine my graduation.  Creating the magic required to undo the botched spell was basically Twilight's dissertation!   ^_^

Apparently I haven't posted in this thread, so...

Magical Mystery Cure. I thought it had a really cool and innovative plot, it had some of my favorite music in the show, and of course it was my introductory episode. All around 11/10 bravo.

Rarity Takes Manehattan for me post-20419-0-18894000-1405880891.png

It was so perfect - after not getting an episode at all during S3, Rarity and all her fabulousness returned triumphantly in an amazing and heartwarming episode :wub: 

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time - probably because I love that little mare more than anything, but hey - objectivity doesn't mean enjoyment, and I enjoyed that episode more than any other episode in the whole series post-20419-0-89008900-1405880863.png

• Brohoof 1

I'd say Princess Twilight Sparkle-Part 2. Mainly because (I'm not sure I wanna say this because I'm sure everypony will disagree with me.) there are a couple of post-apocalyptic references in that episode.

• Brohoof 1