Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

I like the episode where rainbow dash did the sonic rainboom. That is my favorite so far! 

I think it is really cool that all of you know the names of the episodes by heart. My friend can name all of them he is so into this lol.  :lol:

I have accepted the fact that I can't chose a number one favorite.  I literally love every single episode, including EG & EGRR.  Some of my favorites, however, are Luna Eclipsed, May the Best Pet Win, and Putting Your Hoof Down. :lol:

Here's my top 3:

3. Flight to the Finish

2. Hurricane Fluttershy

1. Sleepless in Ponyville

I'm a huge Scootaloo fan, so I'm obviously in love with both of the episodes she has. Yeah, Sleepless is probably my favorite out of the three.

I related personally to the episode, and the premise was just perfect. It had great humor, action, and feels!

I like the episode where rainbow dash did the sonic rainboom. That is my favorite so far! 

I think it is really cool that all of you know the names of the episodes by heart. My friend can name all of them he is so into this lol.  :lol:

When I started watching the show in 2014, I would go on the MLP episode list on the Wikipedia to see what episodes to watch. I would read all the episode names and descriptions and see what episodes looked interesting to me. Because of that, I was able to learn all the episode names pretty easily. You'll learn them eventually :P

Winter Wrap Up is one of my favorites and has one of my favorite songs and I like the concept.

And Magical Mystery Cure because of the songs and emotion. And even Crystal Empire because I gained an emotional bond to Cadance.

To me, my favorite episode would have to be something I would watch again and again. That means my favorite episode would either be "Apple Family Reunion" or "Lesson Zero"

My favorite episode as of now would be Pinkie Pride. I love the music in it, and it was just a really nice fun episode that introduced Cheese Sandwich, one of my favorite characters. All in all making for a great episode.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

That's a hard choice it would have to be between these:

Twilights kingdom, this was an awesome episode with some great songs and an epic battle scene!

Lesson 0, Great episode because of charter portrays and development!

Party of one, "                                                                                           "

Magical mystery cure, Not a big fan of alicorn Twilight , but the songs where all amazing and some really good character development.

A Canterlot wedding, A great song and the episode which got me into the show!

Flight to the finish, My favourite mlp song in this and scoots is my favourite CMC 

Edited by girlbrony

My favorite episode of all time has to be "Hearts and Hooves Day," mainly because I had finished every episode before it and had to wait for that one to come out so it added to the excitement. I also loved The Royal Wedding series, because it reminds me of my brother and I, especially now that he's getting married. :)

My favorite episode is "mmmystery on the friendship express". I really liked how they used the different references to different styles of movies in that episode.

Call of the cutie marks. Every pony is just so adorable, it gives us a great amount of info about the mane cast, and it focuses on all six of them.

Here's my top 3:

3. Flight to the Finish
2. Hurricane Fluttershy
1. Sleepless in Ponyville

I think its very hard to find a person who DOESN'T Like Hurricane fluttershy; its probably one of the most positively recieved episodes out there. It might not be someone's "number 1" episode, but its hard to find a person whi dislikes it.

• Brohoof 1

Call of the cutie marks. Every pony is just so adorable, it gives us a great amount of info about the mane cast, and it focuses on all six of them.

How much do you like it if you don't remember the name is Cutie Mark Chronicles? Unless you were referring to the episode where the Crusaders were formed and added Marks to the end of the title.

How much do you like it if you don't remember the name is Cutie Mark Chronicles? Unless you were referring to the episode where the Crusaders were formed and added Marks to the end of the title.

>Pointing out my name flubbing

pinkamena_knife_by_j5a4-d7ihljv.png

But yes, I did mean cutie mark chronicles. Bleh, what i get for posting on a 10 minute break and not having time to double check my post >.<

I actually really dislike call of the cutie mark; its the first of the mediocre CMC episodes :P

My favourite episode as of now is Testing Testing 1, 2, 3. Not only does it give both Twi and RD some fantastic character interactions, but they also receive some nice development too. I also love how this episode embraces individuality, from the Mane 6's different learning styles to how learning has affected them. The episode also has little things that make the episode even better, such as the well-written moral, the learning styles themselves and the humour.

But if there is one thing that I love about Testing, it's Rainbow Dash herself. This episode, along with Wonderbolts Academy, has made Dash my favourite of the Mane 6, as despite what a lot of people think of her, there's a lot to her than meets the eye. In Testing, we learn that she doesn't do well with learning, which implies that she might've gotten kicked out of Flight School at one time. We also get more of an explanation on how when she isn't so confident and arrogant, she feels as if she can't do anything. We have seen this in episodes like Sonic Rainboom and The Mysterious Mare Do Well, but to see it again makes her feel more human and three-dimensional.

Other episodes I like include Wonderbolts Academy, The Best Night Ever, Party of One and Suited For Success.

• Brohoof 1

I never post here after a year XD

My favorite is still Sisterhooves Social, closely followed by Testing Testing 123. 

Sisterhooves Social has that one of kind sibling relationship that my brother and I have and I loved the episode for that. And for the second one. It's just a fun Fun FUN episode XD

As for favorite episodes myself... I haven't really thought about ranking them in a while. I suppose I should mention that I considered A Canterlot Wedding to be my favorite for a while due to my reaction when watching it. This Day Aria, the whole Chrysalis and changelings reveal, Celestia trying to get involved, the mane six in a brawl, by the time it went to commercial I was physically shaking from excitement.

Edited by Marimo
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight's Kingdom is honestly my favorite, I know it's probably cliche, but Twilight sacrificed ultimate power for her friends, even those who betrayed her. Twilight stayed true to who she was, and didn't succumb to the temptation that power brings. 

A Canterlot Wedding Parts 1 & 2, Feeling Pinkie Keen, Lesson Zero, Luna Eclipsed, Keep Calm and Flutter On, Maud Pie, Twilight's Kingdom Parts 1 & 2, Bats annnnd... Power Ponies. Since Season 5 is on a row right now, I'm already listing episodes right now for the future. ;)

Right now The Cutie Map, Tanks For Your Memories and Castle Sweet Castle already on the list! 

Edited by Tikaki-MooMoo

• 2 weeks later...