Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

Season 3 finale. That's pure genius. I also love The Last Roundup, Bats!, Apple Family Reunion, and wonder bolts academy and testing testing 123, lesson zero, Maud Pie (pure genius) A certain Rarity ep I can't think of, party of one.

Haha, I think that's in order, too!

• 4 weeks later...

I was curious what everyponys favorite episode was. Mines obviously "Inspiration Manifestation" where Rarity ends up controlled by a dark spellbook. ^.^ I like ones that dive a little darker. I feel like each main six has had one so far. Well... except Twi, not that I can think of off the top of my head anyways.

Hello @SciTwi!

Considering that we have a pinned thread dealing with favorite episodes I went ahead and merged your topic with that one.

In the future, be sure to use the search function so that duplicate topics can be avoided. :)

Thank you, and have a good day. :)

I was ninja'd by a Pathfinder.  :ph34r: 

Mines obviously "Inspiration Manifestation" where Rarity ends up controlled by a dark spellbook

Definitely a good choice and in my top ten. d1W56K8.png

• Brohoof 3

Sorry! New here x3 Still learning stuffs!

Considering that we have a pinned thread dealing with favorite episodes I went ahead and merged your topic with that one. In the future, be sure to use the search function so that duplicate topics can be avoided

• Brohoof 1

My Top 10, for the lulz:

10. Apple Family Reunion (Funny, because I used to dislike this episode)

9. Magic Duel

8. Secret of My Excess

7. Sweet and Elite

6. Equestria Games

5. Winter Wrap Up

4. Hurricane Fluttershy

3. Suited for Success

2. Pinkie Pride

1. Rarity Takes Manehattan

i know, mine's weird.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 1

Always and forever Luna Eclipsed. I don't think I ever had an episode quite catch my breah as did this episode- it was such a huge, wonderful surprise back then when it first aired. It's still one of the funniest in the series too~ 

img-3373196-1-60286___safe_princess-luna

img-3373196-2-luna__.gif

luna you are my waifu 5ever

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

I may have answered this question before, but I'll say it again. I loved "Mmmystery on the Friendship Express". I thought it was a very funny episode from start to finish with a lot of clever references and jokes.

My favorite episode is The Last Roundup because it's the episode that Derpy talks in. In her REAL VOICE. Since Then, I have continuously protested the New Voice by commenting and messaging them that "Derpy's Voice is NOT like that!!!" And among which, I have Warned Them that this sort of thing would NOT end well for them, and it was, and still is, a Very Bad Idea!!!

i liked both parts of a canterlot wedding. just because gosh i love queen chrysalis. (female) villains are always my favorite and she was absolutely no exception hah