Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Möbius RP (Sonic RP)

GreenWind

What the heck, I like sonic, i'll join.

Eh, i'll be Tails and Amy. I'd be Shade but she's back at Nocturne [i think.]. And i'd be Knuckles but somepony took him...

What the heck, I like sonic, i'll join.

Eh, i'll be Tails and Amy. I'd be Shade but she's back at Nocturne [i think.]. And i'd be Knuckles but somepony took him...

Ok so that tails Amy and shade taken off the canon also the to has started so guys go crazy! Not to crazy thogh I'd like the town to not be blown up XD

I'm triple character-ing? Wat. I'll go along with this as though it never happened. Nobody shall realize what I just typed since it is corrupted! MWHAHAHAHA!

Nevermind read post wrong

Edited by Desktop

Are there any spaces available? I've never RP'ed in sonikku-style before. This sounds like a fairly awesome idea, so I'd like to join if possible.

I was thinking about using my Sonikku OC..but, if allowed, could I be...Marine Raccoon? I know no-one likes her and she's not very well known, but I love her speech and attitude!

-Joe-

Are there any spaces available? I've never RP'ed in sonikku-style before. This sounds like a fairly awesome idea, so I'd like to join if possible.

I was thinking about using my Sonikku OC..but, if allowed, could I be...Marine Raccoon? I know no-one likes her and she's not very well known, but I love her speech and attitude!

-Joe-

Sure there are plenty of spots left! And marine is fine she is pretty cool I'll add you and you can jump right in :D

Does anyone know why desktop isnt posting? Amy and tails are important and we can't just say they tagged along the whole time quietly we all know Amy is a blabber mouth :3

Edited by Doggess Arylett
Part about character limit unnecessary.
  • Brohoof 1

What kind of help do you need???

I know almost all there is to know about sonic...

Here is an RP I did with a mix with ponys... From SA2

Shade is my OC

Sonic: Hey that's....

Shadow: that blue hedgehog again of all places...

Shade: and that rainbow dash...

Sonic/rainbow: we found you, fakers

Shadow: faker? I think your the fakes here... You compair your self to me? Ha... Your now even good enough to be my fake...

Rainbow: let's see if you can keep up with me

Shade: oh... Look whos talking... I dout that you can take me on...

Oh hell no. Shade is mine! Check the roleplay character database and my username. I found you, faker! Lol but rly, Shade is my OC. :P

Oh hell no. Shade is mine! Check the roleplay character database and my username. I found you, faker! Lol but rly, Shade is my OC. :P

Does this mean you want to join? Or you just pointing this out XD besides it has to be a sonic OC but that made my day thanks :) Lolz

Edited by GreenWind

Does this mean you want to join? Or you just pointing this out XD besides it has to be a sonic OC but that made my day thanks :) Lolz

I am definitely gonna join! My oc is:

Name: Nicholas the Hedgehog

Color: Purple, just like silver but with a purple body.

Personality: Fun, brave, sometimes cocky

Tell me when RP starts!

Thanks,

SHADE

I am definitely gonna join! My oc is:

Name: Nicholas the Hedgehog

Color: Purple, just like silver but with a purple body.

Personality: Fun, brave, sometimes cocky

Tell me when RP starts!

Thanks,

SHADE

The RP has started and your a residence of crystal lake so would you like to know Ryan or be a stranger to him if freinds we can think of a backstory later and lets add some stuff besides he's a purple silver :3

Ok a new resident now three two one post!... Any second know... I'm just gonna go back to my corner *Walks over sits down sad face* merp

... Link? Can't really post if I don't have a link. Without a link it would be impossible. Very, very, very, very, very, very, very impossible.

Oh I forgot about this RP. I suppose I should go make a post.

Also Chaos can't talk. Of course he does kind of....well cause ripples in bodies of water which is how he communicated to Tikal in that one flashback. Meh maybe we can just say everyone understands him even though he isn't speaking words.

Oh I forgot about this RP. I suppose I should go make a post.

Also Chaos can't talk. Of course he does kind of....well cause ripples in bodies of water which is how he communicated to Tikal in that one flashback. Meh maybe we can just say everyone understands him even though he isn't speaking words.

I guess your right about the whole he can't talk thing but if he couldn't what's the point of RPing ad him Ita hard to type 200 characters with not taking I've tried

Yeah it is. It's the whole reason I even brought it up. Still though it's a valid point that he can't talk. For the sake of the character limit lets just say we can understand him despite the fact he isn't really talking.

Edited by Aureity

Ok... I think il add Sonia to my list... Yes... I am a sonic underground fan...

So I'm doing Sonia and Manic

Maby later il add Mina to my list... I made a script on MU... Where manic and Mina have a history...

Just so everypony knows, Nick is Silver's brother. Both like to time travel, but Nick likes to go to the past, unlike Silver, who likes the future.

that dose not make sense... silver is from the future... and he goes to the past to prevent something bad that happen in the past to keep the good of the future