open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

(edited)

Man... 10 quotes. Here we go!

"Rarity?"

*heads towards the backroom and finds her wrapped in plastic*

"What happened?....Hold still a second...I'll get you out"

*I start to slowly unwrap Rarity's mane and face, trying not to pull her hair. After that I wrap the plastic around my hoof where it sticks. Then I try to shake it off me a few times until it finally sticks to the floor*

"Are you alright, Miss?" *smiles*

*You successfully manage to preserve Rarity's mane. You clear the door of the wrapping and Rarity talks to you*

Oh, wow, you kept my hair together! :D Thank you very much!

*She gives you a hug*

So, are we still good for going to your prom? When is it and what will be our plans? :D

I think these are the only two you forgot, unless i'm missing something else.

I'm pretty sure I did the first one you quoted, but I'll do the second one now

Umm Fluttershy........Would you mind.....uh...if i could...help you with taking care of your animal friends? I mean it's ok with you that it.

Please say yes please say yes.!

Oh, okay... Um, you can help shovel the poop from my animals over there.

*She hands you a shovel and a bucket. You'll have to be more creative to get Fluttershy's attention.*

I blush while thinking, I was never really good at these kinds of things. I was more used to being rejected than successful, "Umm, how about... favorites? Like, your favorite food. You can't say apples." I grin, "Oh, and when to start bucking. So I don't show up late."

Favorite food and not apples? Hmmm. Well Pinkie Pie has been getting me into cakes as of late, but I still love me some apples! I'll go with apple flavored cake. B)

You can come anytime! We always have apples that need buckin'. I start at 5:30am so ya'll can come then if you'd like. Remember to get a good night's rest if ya do come early. Later!

So, miss Octavia... I would like to get to know a little bit more about you, if that would be ok, like why you chose the Cello and thinks like that.

(OOC is that good?)

Well, the interesting thing about that is, I used to be a violinist. That's how I got this cutie mark in the treble clef instead of the bass clef. I love the Cello because of the deep sound it creates. It's hard for a pony to master such an instrument, which is why I'm sort of a celebrity in Canterlot...

*Octavia looks like she hates attention*

I live in Ponyville because I'm treated like everypony else thankfully. But the moment we walk into that party, I'll have to put on a mask that makes me appear to like the noise and compliments. *Sigh* I dread these parties...

*What is your response?*

You know, Applejack, Los Pegasus, from what I've heard, has the greatest sunsets in all of Equestria. Considering that you've just finished apple bucking, would you like to head down to Los Pegasus with me to watch the sunset, and maybe have dinner? It's only a 25 minute train ride from Ponyville to Los Pegasus. I'll pay for all the expenses.

:huh: So you thought you could just walk up to me and ask me on a date huh? Someponies around these parts wouldn't take kindly to such a direct approach. Luckily for you, I trust easily, and I'm also a sucker for sunsets. : ) I'll tell you what, I'll pay for my own train ticket and dinner, and you have a deal!

So Fluttershy its close to lunch time....Wanna go get some lunch together?

I uh, um, I'm not sure, um, because, um, I have to, um, take care of, uh, my animals. *Squee*

Hey Dissy...Wanna get some chocolate milk and create some chaos ;)?

*Remember to highlight Discord text to see it*

I'm already ahead of you! Think of something creative for us to do. Imagination is the key to choas my dear.

I figure we can start with a picnic and allow it to naturally descend into craziness from there. any time you have pinkie and dash in the same place you're guaranteed a crazy time. plus, I have a brilliant and cunning plan!(well not really cunning, and in-character there's no way i could plan this...)

so yeah, in character mode, Go!

"Hey Pinkie, I was thinking it would be really fun if we invited a couple of friends to join us for a picnic."

OOC: Alright, sounds good.

"Hey Dash, I was talking with Page Turner, you wanna go on a picnic? I'm pretty sure Pinkie will be there."

*So Page Turner and Pinkie Pie, Eljordo and Rainbow Dash, Alex_Night, Mal, and Twilight Sparkle (I hope I got the pairings right) all go to a picnic together. It's a nice day and all of you start talking about each other over lunch. Twilight starts first.*

So Pinkie, to be honest, I never thought you were the type to have a boyfriend! You're always trying to be friends with everypony, that I thought it didn't matter to you if you never had a relationship?

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight... You always have something new to learn about me don't you? That's okay though! We'll stay friends no matter what! Isn't that right Rainbow Dash?

You got that right! I'll always have your backs! By the way, Alex_Night, it looks like you're the only one here without a date. What's up dude?

Rainbow! That's not nice! He's the one who organized this picnic for everypony!

Sorry sorry, my bad. Well, maybe we should find a nice mare for you to bring next time. Maybe you'd like Fluttershy? :wub:

Oh oh! He would so totally like to date Cheerilee! Hehe :lol:

You girls have it all wrong, I bet he'd like Applejack! :P What do you boys think?

*Everyone who's in this picnic has the chance to steer the conversation or create action. Don't be afraid of someone else interfereing with your response, I'll make it work. You can either make a suggestion that answers Twilight's question, or you can do something unpredictable; remember that I reward those who are creative.*

*Alex: you are in a unique position. I know you've had your heart set on Twilight Sparkle, but at this point in this roleplay/ask thread fanon, it's unlikely that she'll change her mind from Mal. I give this opportunity to you to switch your love interest in anypony you'd like. You don't have to start from the ground up because the Mane 6 will put in a good word for you.*

*You may now respond. Remember: creativity will be rewarded!*

"Oh hello Big Macintosh, I was wondering if you could come with me to Sugarcube corner today. I mean if you're too busy with bucking apples, then that's fin..." Cherry Blossom smiled faintly and just stared at the ground, waiting for his reply.

*Big Mac thinks for a moment*

Nnnnnnope. :mellow:

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 2

Man... 10 quotes. Here we go!

*You successfully manage to preserve Rarity's mane. You clear the door of the wrapping and Rarity talks to you*

*She gives you a hug*

So, are we still good for going to your prom? When is it and what will be our plans? :D

I'm pretty sure I did the first one you quoted, but I'll do the second one now

Oh, okay... Um, you can help shovel the poop from my animals over there.

*She hands you a shovel and a bucket. You'll have to be more creative to get Fluttershy's attention.*

Favorite food and not apples? Hmmm. Well Pinkie Pie has been getting me into cakes as of late, but I still love me some apples! I'll go with apple flavored cake. B)

You can come anytime! We always have apples that need buckin'. I start at 5:30am so ya'll can come then if you'd like. Remember to get a good night's rest if ya do come early. Later!

Well, the interesting thing about that is, I used to be a violinist. That's how I got this cutie mark in the treble clef instead of the bass clef. I love the Cello because of the deep sound it creates. It's hard for a pony to master such an instrument, which is why I'm sort of a celebrity in Canterlot...

I live in Ponyville because I'm treated like everypony else thankfully. But the moment we walk into that party, I'll have to put on a mask that makes me appear to like the noise and compliments. *Sigh* I dread these parties...

*What is your response?*

:huh: So you thought you could just walk up to me and ask me on a date huh? Someponies around these parts wouldn't take kindly to such a direct approach. Luckily for you, I trust easily, and I'm also a sucker for sunsets. : ) I'll tell you what, I'll pay for my own train ticket and dinner, and you have a deal!

I uh, um, I'm not sure, um, because, um, I have to, um, take care of, uh, my animals. *Squee*

*Remember to highlight Discord text to see it*

I'm already ahead of you! Think of something creative for us to do. Imagination is the key to choas my dear.

*So Page Turner and Pinkie Pie, Eljordo and Rainbow Dash, Alex_Night, Mal, and Twilight Sparkle (I hope I got the pairings right) all go to a picnic together. It's a nice day and all of you start talking about each other over lunch. Twilight starts first.*

So Pinkie, to be honest, I never thought you were the type to have a boyfriend! You're always trying to be friends with everypony, that I thought it didn't matter to you if you never had a relationship?

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight... You always have something new to learn about me don't you? That's okay though! We'll stay friends no matter what! Isn't that right Rainbow Dash?

You got that right! I'll always have your backs! By the way, Alex_Night, it looks like you're the only one here without a date. What's up dude?

Sorry sorry, my bad. Well, maybe we should find a nice mare for you to bring next time. Maybe you'd like Fluttershy? :wub:

You girls have it all wrong, I bet he'd like Applejack! :P What do you boys think?

*Everyone who's in this picnic has the chance to steer the conversation or create action. Don't be afraid of someone else interfereing with your response, I'll make it work. You can either make a suggestion that answers Twilight's question, or you can do something unpredictable; remember that I reward those who are creative.*

*Alex: you are in a unique position. I know you've had your heart set on Twilight Sparkle, but at this point in this roleplay/ask thread fanon, it's unlikely that she'll change her mind from Mal. I give this opportunity to you to switch your love interest in anypony you'd like. You don't have to start from the ground up because the Mane 6 will put in a good word for you.*

*You may now respond. Remember: creativity will be rewarded!*

*Big Mac thinks for a moment*

Nnnnnnope. :mellow:

Sounds like a plan, Applejack! Seeya then! ;)

Is sitting with a foreleg around Pinkie and trying not to freak out because his Idol(Twilight) somehow showed up on his date.

"Well, Pinkie is all about fun, after all. and what's more fun than being in love? It's almost better than a good book."

leans over to whisper to Eljordo "Speaking of books, I have an advance copy of the Latest 'Daring Do', and I know a certain Pegasus Who'd love to get her hooves on it." slides an inconspicuous book shaped package out of his saddlebag, wishing he had brought something for Twilight's date, unfortunately, he hadn't anticipated them showing up.

Edited by Page Turner

I smile, and after saying goodbye, a different pony comes up to talk to her. I can tell by the way he positions himself what the subject will be and sigh inwardly. Even so, I go to Sugar Cube corner and commission a small apple cake. They grin suggestively at me, and I blush, smiling back. I always hated how much my cheeks could turn red. After that I go home. I sigh at the papers scattered everywhere. My writing career was determined to stay in the gutter, and my poetry was getting more depressing. I shift a few papers and pin the receipt down on one of the desks with a rock. I pick up one of the quills and stare at a blank sheet of paper, and sigh some more. My brain was fixed on Applejack still. It was just my luck that a charismatic guy had come along. Who knows, maybe she'll be happier with him. I certainly hoped so, because if that was the case, then he'd be treating her like a princess. Then again, maybe she didn't like that. I sigh, and realize I wrote something on the top of the paper. 'Applejack'. Well, here goes nothing, I think, beginning to write:

Applejack

There's a mare that lives near Ponyville,

She has a lovely smile,

And here I've seem to fallen for

Her simple country style.

We haven't really talked much,

Just a couple silly lines,

But in that exchange I noticed that

She's honest, trusting, and kind.

I wish I was a unicorn

So I could paint her face,

Anything less than magic

Won't portray her poise or grace.

I'm not sure she'll see much in me,

Or anything at all,

But if she'll have me,

I'll make sure she never falls.

He signed it, smiling. At least it wasn't depressing. Maybe one day, I'll show it to her. Wouldn't that be one heck of a day. I'd better get to bed if I want to be up by 5. Otherwise I'll probably be late... What the- No! he thought as the wind picked up and thrust his paper out his window. He jumped after it, but it was too late, the paper was flying away. That awkward moment when you think there's divine intervention. I didn't think it was that bad... I guess I won't be showing it to Applejack... I flutter my wings uncomfortably and lay down in my bed, where I stare at my ceiling for a solid ten minutes before drifting off into sleep. I shiver through bad dreams of storming rain clouds over a volcano, of which I'm slowly being dropped into by bad ponies. I right adventure novels, so I guess it's no surprise.

(If I have to wait for a post, you sure as haystacks bet I'ma make that count. 1800+ characters, and a poem I wrote myself.)

• Brohoof 1

"Well... Would you like to go on a date with me?" Cherry Blossom stared back at Big Macintosh.

Eeeeeeeeyup!

Is sitting with a foreleg around Pinkie and trying not to freak out because his Idol(Twilight) somehow showed up on his date.

"Well, Pinkie is all about fun, after all. and what's more fun than being in love? It's almost better than a good book."

leans over to whisper to Eljordo "Speaking of books, I have an advance copy of the Latest 'Daring Do', and I know a certain Pegasus Who'd love to get her hooves on it." slides an inconspicuous book shaped package out of his saddlebag, wishing he had brought something for Twilight's date, unfortunately, he hadn't anticipated them showing up.

*Eljordo receives the book gratefully. Pinkie smiles at your compliment and gives you a butterfly-kiss with her eyelashes.*

*I'll continue the picnic story after all three of you have posted.*

Sounds like a plan, Applejack! Seeya then! ;)

*Applejack gives you a wink and walks off to get ready.*

*Later that evening, with about 45 minutes til the sun sets at Los Pegasus, you and AJ meet at the train station. Both of you arrive with enough time to get to a nice place to see the Sunset. Slowly but surely, the sun falls below the horizon while you talk. Applejack lets you know that you were right about Los Pegasus having the best sunsets. At dusk, the two of you head towards the restaurant in the city where you have dinner. The two of you talk about your adventures, and Applejack seems to at least enjoy your company.*

*That night when you drop off AJ to her house, the two of you talk before she enters.*

That was quite the sunset, huh Li Lu? B)Thanks for inviting me for dinner, I can't remember the last time I've had dinner in a city. Well, I had a great time, I hope we can do something like that again soon!

*She gives you a small hug and a smile before she enters her home.*

He signed it, smiling. At least it wasn't depressing. Maybe one day, I'll show it to her. Wouldn't that be one heck of a day. I'd better get to bed if I want to be up by 5. Otherwise I'll probably be late... What the- No! he thought as the wind picked up and thrust his paper out his window. He jumped after it, but it was too late, the paper was flying away. That awkward moment when you think there's divine intervention. I didn't think it was that bad... I guess I won't be showing it to Applejack... I flutter my wings uncomfortably and lay down in my bed, where I stare at my ceiling for a solid ten minutes before drifting off into sleep. I shiver through bad dreams of storming rain clouds over a volcano, of which I'm slowly being dropped into by bad ponies. I right adventure novels, so I guess it's no surprise.

(If I have to wait for a post, you sure as haystacks bet I'ma make that count. 1800+ characters, and a poem I wrote myself.)

*After Applejack enters her house, she heads upstairs to her room. She starts to get ready for bed when a piece of paper came through her bedroom window via the wind. Obviously think it strange, she picks it up to see your poem. At first she believes it's from her date from that evening because of the sweet wording it had, but then she notices the name signed at the bottom. Instantly, she remembers you and how you bravely confessed your feelings for her. Applejack can't wait to see you the next day to tell you what she thought of it.*

*Whispers to Page* "Thanks man, I'll give it to her later tonight"

Eljordo turns to the group.

"Well, I'm sure there are plenty of mares out there for you Alex"

Edited by Eljordo

I wake up, and it's still dark outside. Not the total darkness of midnight, the blinding darkness of early morning. I moan and roll off my bed. The thud scatters papers and makes them fall on himself. He blinks away the rest of his tiredness and quickly grabs a quick breakfast, getting ready for the day. Ironically, all he had was an apple. I need to visit a store or vending stall today. Now I remember why I wanted to leave before actually getting something for my deadline. He sighed and ate his apple, grabbing a saddle-bag and walking outside. Locking up, he walked into town, going to sugar cube corner. As promised, a box with his name on it was sitting on the porch. He smiled, putting the box in his bag and going off to the apple orchard. He landed and realized that it was still a little early. Blushing, he set his saddle-bag down next to him and sat against the tree. He had intended to wait, but for him this was early, and he drifted off into sleep.

Fluttershy, I just love how you are so caring for all animals. I love your wonderful smile, those lovey eyes, and the way your mane looks in the moonlight. If you want to, I would be so honored if you could come with me to see a movie with me this next Saturday night at 6:00 P. M . That is, if you will go with me. I just don't see how a mare so PERFECT would go on a date with me. I'm just a shy colt who is too afraid to say his feelings. *Shakes with fear, starts to whimper*

Edited by AppleandDashFan247

"Hey Twi, I got you some cupcakes, from Sugarcube Corner. It just needs you to put the spell you usually cast on them." *Hands box of cupcakes to Twilight.*

Eeeeeeeeyup!

*Eljordo receives the book gratefully. Pinkie smiles at your compliment and gives you a butterfly-kiss with her eyelashes.*

*I'll continue the picnic story after all three of you have posted.*

*Applejack gives you a wink and walks off to get ready.*

*Later that evening, with about 45 minutes til the sun sets at Los Pegasus, you and AJ meet at the train station. Both of you arrive with enough time to get to a nice place to see the Sunset. Slowly but surely, the sun falls below the horizon while you talk. Applejack lets you know that you were right about Los Pegasus having the best sunsets. At dusk, the two of you head towards the restaurant in the city where you have dinner. The two of you talk about your adventures, and Applejack seems to at least enjoy your company.*

*That night when you drop off AJ to her house, the two of you talk before she enters.*

That was quite the sunset, huh Li Lu? B)Thanks for inviting me for dinner, I can't remember the last time I've had dinner in a city. Well, I had a great time, I hope we can do something like that again soon!

*She gives you a small hug and a smile before she enters her home.*

*After Applejack enters her house, she heads upstairs to her room. She starts to get ready for bed when a piece of paper came through her bedroom window via the wind. Obviously think it strange, she picks it up to see your poem. At first she believes it's from her date from that evening because of the sweet wording it had, but then she notices the name signed at the bottom. Instantly, she remembers you and how you bravely confessed your feelings for her. Applejack can't wait to see you the next day to tell you what she thought of it.*

"I'll seeya later, Applejack! Can't wait to do this again! Lemme know when you're not busy, so we can hang out again or something!"

"Sounds like a plan!" AJ shouts back.

Walking off, LLLLL waves goodbye to Applejack, while she waves back with a grin.

"-snickers- We'll how about making it rain chocolate liqueur instead of Chocolate milk? It would be

hilarious to see what happens after they get tipsy! XD"

"I never thought of that...BRILLIANT!!!" Discord replied.

Both watch as all the ponies in Equestria get drunk and get all derpy, laughing.

*She gives you a hug*

*blushes slightly*

Well, it is tomorrow evening. There will be a little opening ceremony at the beginning and a midnight dance.

It starts at 9PM and we can stay as long as we want. ;)

I haven't made any special plans yet...but if you want, we can meet here before it starts and get ourselves dressed

Is there anything special you would like to do on the prom, Miss?

*What is your response?*

Well, if you don't enjoy them, then why do you go to them? I believe that there are a great many other things that you could to instead of going to a party that you never wanted to attend.

(OOC: Figured as much I was fighting a losing battle with Twilight... Still wanted to try. However, now you got the "Find a Pet" song playing over and over again in my head, thanks to your instructions! So many choices, and as rich as aplenty...)

Alex was taken aback at Rainbow Dash's question of his "situation". He gave away his embarrassment slightly by looking away from the others while Twilight was defending him. "Well, that is awkward." As he looked at Twilight defending how he helped set up the picnic, he realized at how she seems more taken to Mal and feels slightly disappointed, but he didn't show it.

Alex snapped back into reality as he heard the three mares suggest the names of a few other ponies that he would be interested in. The three mares looked between Page and Mal for an answer before they rested their eyes on Alex. Alex remembers that Cheerilee WAS with Big Macintosh, but wasn't sure if they are still together. He had heard of Applejack from her achievements as one of the most athletic ponies in Ponyville and he had to admit, he did find Applejack to be interesting. However, he didn't know much about Fluttershy. He looked towards the group and decided to voice his opinion. "Well, I'll admit that Applejack has caught my eye." Alex said with a small smile.

(OOC: Figured as much I was fighting a losing battle with Twilight... Still wanted to try. However, now you got the "Find a Pet" song playing over and over again in my head, thanks to your instructions! So many choices, and as rich as aplenty...)

Alex was taken aback at Rainbow Dash's question of his "situation". He gave away his embarrassment slightly by looking away from the others while Twilight was defending him. "Well, that is awkward." As he looked at Twilight defending how he helped set up the picnic, he realized at how she seems more taken to Mal and feels slightly disappointed, but he didn't show it.

Alex snapped back into reality as he heard the three mares suggest the names of a few other ponies that he would be interested in. The three mares looked between Page and Mal for an answer before they rested their eyes on Alex. Alex remembers that Cheerilee WAS with Big Macintosh, but wasn't sure if they are still together. He had heard of Applejack from her achievements as one of the most athletic ponies in Ponyville and he had to admit, he did find Applejack to be interesting. However, he didn't know much about Fluttershy. He looked towards the group and decided to voice his opinion. "Well, I'll admit that Applejack has caught my eye." Alex said with a small smile.

Looks at Alex with interest. "Applejack you say? funny, I would have pegged you for more of a Vinyl Scratch type. then again, I wouldn't have pegged myself for a Pinkie type." Page had actually had a strong colthood crush on Twilight of all ponies, who was a year ahead of him at CSGU*, but that had eventually died down to more of an admiration than anything else. "You really can't choose who you fall for."

(*CSGU: Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns)

um, hy Celestia i was wondering if i could hang out with you tomorrow ?

(OOC: :o He is going to do it! Challenge considered... I gotta say though, you need to be more creative than that to even get Princess Celestia's attention. Oh man, I want to see a successful courtship with Princess Celestia now. :D )

• Brohoof 3

um, hy Celestia i was wondering if i could hang out with you tomorrow ?

(OCC: Very bold. I like that. I was hoping someone was going to pursue one of the princesses. Just remember to try and be appealing to her!)

• Brohoof 3

(OCC: Very bold. I like that. I was hoping someone was going to pursue one of the princesses. Just remember to try and be appealing to her!)

(OOC: I thought that it couldn't be done really. Had I known I would've pursued Princess Celestia a long time ago. I always loved a challenge.)

• Brohoof 1