Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a Birthmark?

Storm Spark

Well, I've had this urge to tell everypony my birthmark for awhile now......So here they are!

I have a patch of moles in the shape of the big dipper on my left forearm. Had it for awhile now.

I also have a patch of silver hair on th right side of my head that is myseriously staying that way, even if I get a haircut, It still grows back.

What's your birthmark?

• Brohoof 1

Well. I have a big ugly looking birthmark on the side of my head. It's really ugly and i just want to get rid of hit. I'm often waring a cap of some kind to hide it. It's like big and brown and looks like i burnt scar.

I have one birthmark on my left leg near my knee that's in the shape of a man that looks like he's carrying a suitcase or something. I also have a small birthmark in the shape of a heart just below the left side of my rib-cage.

I have a huge brown spot on my neck. I'll be honest though, it's kinda cute in my opinion. And the funny thing about it is that my cousin has the exact same spot in the exact same place.

:D

Oooooo, it's not often I get to talk about my peculiar birthmark that looks an almost geographically correct Florida on my right buttocks! No lie, it's a bit strange, but(t) I've grown to chuckle at it every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if you would classify it as a birthmark. I was born via Caesarean section and during the process my throat was nicked by a scalpel. I now have a small, circular, brown scar at the base of my throat, right below the Adam's apple. It was an injury I sustained at birth that left a mark, so I like to think of it as a birthmark.

A little brown spot in-between my right hand's index- and middlefinger.

It's funny, the first time I learned it was there was half a year ago when a friend noticed it..

I have a birthmark on the right side of my stomach, about 1x.5cm large. It's notable for me because I also have a similar sized scar on the left side of my stomach, a bit higher, from when I had chickenpox as a kid. So I have a small section that's darker than the rest of my skin, and a small section that's lighter.

Edited by The Pirate Prince

Mine is just sort of a small brown blob about the same size as my belly button and to the left of it. It's not very visible and no one really notices it. I sometimes forget that it's even there.

I have a dark brown spot on my right ring finger. People constantly think it's something else, and it does become annoying correcting them. But, other than that, I really like it. It seems pretty cool.

Birthmarks? You mean those brown spots? Yeah, I've got quite a few small ones here and there. I also have a big one on my lower back. 'Tis really sensitive and I really hurt myself when I was younger.

Birthmarks? You mean those brown spots? Yeah, I've got quite a few small ones here and there. I also have a big one on my lower back. 'Tis really sensitive and I really hurt myself when I was younger.

i think you might be referring to liver spots when you mean "those brown spots". birth marks you usually only have one of, and they come in various shapes and forms, sometimes even being malignant.

anyway, i have a birthmark on the left side of my waist. it kinda looks like some kind of toy dog or whatever. it has two ball formations and another one that looks like a head of sorts. it's a bit brown in colour, as well. i kinda like it.

I have a light brown birthmark in the shape of a long triagle. it's on my lowerback right above my left hip. I think i first noticed it around first grade before getting in the shower. funny how you notice things like that.

Edited by Grayhem1136

I've got one on my eye lens. So my optician's always point it out whenever I go in for an eye check :P I think it's my left, can never remember :P But it's pretty cool because you can't see it unless you examine my eye properly