Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a Birthmark?

Storm Spark

I have a birth mark that goes from my right peck to my armpit, and it is a light brown Color. Not very noticeable, but it is there.

(Fun fact: Some people believe their birthmark is where they got killed in their previous life)

Edited by Bobthecableman

I have a blue green birthmark on my ankle and I used to think it was weird because I mean...Why in the world is it green? It's kind of small like an ink blotch so it's not like many people can see it. Unless I'm swimming or wearing flip flops. Anyways it's cool.

Mine is on the back of my neck up towards my head, so I've never actually seen it. My parents told me I had it a long time ago, but I always forget about it. Maybe I should take a picture of the back of my head someday and check it out.

I have a splotchy birthmark shaped sorta like africa on my uh...flank haha. I also have a lot of moles and such. But mostly just my birthmark on my rear which i have to wear shorts when swimming to cover.

I have this massive L shaped brown spot on my forehead

I have this very faint red spot that you can't normally see unless I'm under some sort of stress (angry, sad, etc.) that appears on my left temple. That's the closest thing I have to a birthmark

My birthmark is a little bump in my hair.I figured it out when i was 9.I thought i hurt my head somewhere but it was a birthmark.Then when i was 11 i checked my dad's hair and i found a bump.He said it was a birthmark.He was right because the bump didn't go down.

I have this birthmark on my ring finger that kind of looks kind of like a small dirt stain or disfigured mole. It's not really noticeable though. Other than that, I don't really know of any other birthmarks...

I have a small brown birthmark slightly above my left knee, in fact, it's really faint, you can barely notice that there actually is one.

I have a medium sized birthmark on my left arm, like on the biceps, it's a genric, oval shape....I don't like it, it's really visible especially in the summer.

I have a small patch right next to my belly button and a birthmark shaped like a pig on my right arm. My talent is ham XD haha jk

I've let my friends draw on it, turned it into a sheep that was fun ^^

Well, pretty much.

I have a large one on the right side of my belly. My mother said that when she was pregnant, a huge dog started to run to her, she was scared, but the only thing the dog did was that he "scraped" his nose on her belly (on the place where my birthmark is). So I have a doggie´s nose on my belly.

I have also 3 small ones above my belly button. If I´d join them with a lines, they would made a right triangle.

Also some smaller on my neck and arms, and some smaller & bigger on my torso. A small but the darkest one is on my boob (I have no idea why am I telling this to you).

Another "birthmark" I have is behind my neck. There´s a pale area with no pigment, but you would hardly recognize it, because I have long hair and I´m pale in general.

And the last "birthmark" I´ll mention is a light, yellowish spot in my left eye. It´s hardly seen, but it´s there.

EDIT: I found an old photo of the eye birthmark. As you can see, it´s just hardy seen...

Posted Image

Edited by Suntouched Coco

• 2 years later...