Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia or DJ PON3?

Staron Shine

Octavia she has a more simple style for me, Vinyl seems like one of them go out to a night club every night sort of pony. xD And i'm not much of a fan of techno and dubstep. ;3

• Brohoof 2

Hm...Its really hard choice to make, but if I were to choose one over the other I'd deffinetly choose Octavia. I LOVE techno and dubstep but Octavia has more class and I also LOVE classical so...yeah...

• Brohoof 1

Well I like both for different reasons.

For DJ PON3, I like her just because she does not look like any of the other unicorns in the show. She looks wild and crazy.

Octavia seems to be a calm pony. I also enjoy music that is calming.

So I guesses I well go with Octavia.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

Well, I wasn't expecting to be outnumbered by this much :blink:

I just don't really see Octavia's appeal, I mean sure she has 'class', but her visual design just comes off as boring to me. I just don't see what's so special about her to be perfectly honest.

Vinyl on the other hand has a very awesome visual design, completely unlike any of the other ponies. She's exciting, while Octavia (to me anyways) just comes off as boring.

I like Octavia more. I'm more of a classical man myself and classical music is pretty good to me. Although, it's good to have some dubstep/techno sometimes ;).

Edited by HistoricallyInaccurate

Octavia seems to be a clam pony.

Octavia seems to be a clam pony.

seems to be a clam pony.

be a clam pony.

clam pony.

Posted Image

In all honesty, Tavi. Don't pay attention to backgrounds much but her design and the fact that she also plays cello caught my eye :)

I don't think I would be able to get close to Vinyl due to my... shall we say "dislike" for really loud music. I remember at a high school party, I couldn't even approach the gym door because of how loud they had the music. My ears are really sensitive and loud music just plain hurts.

Now, if it were classical music, I would be drawn to the room rather than repelled. Numerous times I had arrived to my math class late simply because I stopped to listen to the string section practice for a while. I've played the clarinet for 5 years, taught and instructed by Squidward Tentacles, but I would love to some day learn how to play a string instrument as well.

So to answer the question: Octavia.

Edited by Celtore

Although I do enjoy classical over techno, that's not what this is about.

I enjoy Octavia's sense of class and poise, but she doesn't really have much fun. She doesn't know how to loosen up (this is according to fanon, by they way). Vinyl, on the other hand, is freaking awesome. She can makes friends with jus about anypony, and turn any get to together into a PAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!

But srsly, Octavinyl 4 lyf.

• Brohoof 1

Octavia definitely -- I mean all DJ Pon does is spin discs. Octavia actually plays. And she plays really well. I could also relate to Octavia a lot more than Pon.. DJ Pon and I just wouldnt get along all that well.

I would also have to say Octavia, despite that a majority of the time I listen to bands like Aerosmith, Motley Crue, and Def Leppard. I just prefer her classy style, probably because I kind of have a calm, classy personality at times. And I'd rather have a Buick than a Toyota Corolla.

• Brohoof 1

What a stupid question! Obviously the answer is Octavia. She's classy, beautiful, plays a cool instrument and has a much more refined look about her.

Vinyl... Well partly I dislike her because she is ALWAYS paired with Octavia when it comes to shipping. I mean goodness so sick of Taviscratch.

Plus, Vinyl seems like one of those ponies who goes to raves, stays up all night drinking and partying, and finally crawls back to her apartment at four in the morning. Good pony for a fling I suppose, but is that who you would want for a relationship? I think not.

Stay classy gents.

Posted Image

Why not both? They each have their own individual style and appeal, Vinyl has that representation of our wild side, while Octavia has that classy, chill seemingly calm demeanour, I find both to be appealing in their own way.

This may seem weird since my name is technodash but i like octavia a little bit more than vinyl cause octavia is calming and vinyl is modern and more dubstep and techno but octavia won by being my favorite by 1 point