Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There's a carnival in my head, and I can't afford admission.

NeverPony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Twilight told me about it. We're pretty chill.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Being a colossal fan of art and animation, I was instantly charmed by the style of the show when I first saw pictures, and ever more so when I saw it in motion.

Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am NeverPony, manic, self-deprecating, anachronism extraordinaire, and it is most assuredly my pleasure to meet all of you.

I am well-versed in many activities from special effects and video-making to website development and sound effects, though the majority of my time is spent on art, animation, and flash game design.

I take extreme delight in the whimsical and the macabre, and as such, am a fan of the works of the Grimm brothers and Poe, though my favorite writer of all time is Lewis Carroll, who manages to fill my insatiable need for wordplay.

As far as music goes, I am an avid listener of Dark Cabaret and bands close to the genre, such as Voltaire, Emilie Autumn, The Dresden Dolls, Humanwine, and The Cog is Dead.

Introverted by nature, I find myself at a lost for more words, so without further adieu, I tip my hat and take my leave.

• Brohoof 4

Bro...what a way to introduce yourself! Welcome everyone's new friend with enough bits to gain admission into his own carnival!

You will have an...interesting time on these forums so enjoy the most of it while you can! The sites B-day is soon so you can meet plenty of other users there!

You seem like someone I'd get along with, what with your delight in the whimsical and macabre.

I've never heard of Dark Cabaret, but I'll give some of those bands a listen.

Also, don't let financial woes hold you back from a thought carnival. Just sneak in :)

Love the avatar, by the way.

Edited by Evilshy

I am well-versed in many activities from special effects and video-making to website development and sound effects, though the majority of my time is spent on art, animation, and flash game design.

Do you have links to any websites that you've developed?

Do you have a deviant art/tumblr that you post your art and animations on?

+welcome to the forums'n'stuff.

Edited by Bohtty

I've never heard of Dark Cabaret, but I'll give some of those bands a listen.

I do hope you'll enjoy yourself.

Also, don't let financial woes hold you back from a thought carnival. Just sneak in :)

Security is tight, but they've not done me in yet.

Love the avatar, by the way.

Many appreciations, my good sir. You've got a fine eye for portraits it seems.

Bro...what a way to introduce yourself! Welcome everyone's new friend with enough bits to gain admission into his own carnival!

You will have an...interesting time on these forums so enjoy the most of it while you can! The sites B-day is soon so you can meet plenty of other users there!

How charitable of you; a true nobleman.

Welcome to the forums, NeverPony.

I'm ProjectRKA, but you can call me RKA, just like everypony else.

I hope you'll have a nice time around here :)

As warm a welcome as any, and for that I am much obliged.

Do you have links to any websites that you've developed?

Do you have a deviant art/tumblr that you post your art and animations on?

A lot of the things I do never reach the light of day, however I've got a few things I could show you. Here is my personal website; although it's still empty at the moment, the foundation is there. I cannot say the time I've spent on dA has been gratifying; I prefer Newgrounds for all my art displaying needs. And since you asked, I shall provide; here is a sample of my animation ability.

Edited by NeverPony
  • Brohoof 1

Well well, quite an interesting introduction, and you, an interesting individual. Welcome to the board, N.P. I'm C.D, the self-proclaimed leading Discord fan of the board as well as a, chaos expert, hilarity ensuer and fanfic writer. I do hope you come to enjoy yourself on here, and remain active :3 Seeya around~