mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing a lot of Darks Souls recently. Im about 35ish hours in and I don't think I'm anywhere near to completing it... It's really hard but at the same time it's really addictive and I've been having endless fun being relentlessly challenged by a game instead of strolling from checkpoint to checkpoint with little resistance! On the other hand it can become very frustrating at times... ahaha

I just completed the game Crackdown for Xbox 360, as it was free for download. All in all, it was pretty bland and cut/paste of a 3rd person GTA-type of game, but not entirely bad. The story was flimsy and the bosses were easy, but the combat was pretty fun and always had you in the action, as well as having a very addicting aspect of collecting orbs to increase your skills. By the end of the game, I could jump 50 feet in the air, throw schoolbuses around the city, make explosions to  a blast radius of 50 feet, and drive at speeds of over 300 MPH. Quite fun to screw around with, I must say.

Now I'm onto a playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas in which I'm going to attempt to be a true neutral character. We'll see how that goes once I remember that I have morals and things...

I'm playing through Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on my PlayStation 3. Yesterday I took advantage of one of GameStop's deals that they were having. The buy 1 get 1 free on select games deal. I managed to snag both RE:ORC and Mass Effect 2. I'm looking forward to playing both. I remember getting ORC back when it released but I got it on the xbox but I don't own a 360 anymore. It's been a while since I played it and it was cheap so I thought to myself why not?

OperationRaccoonCity.jpg

was into tetris for a while

i was, like, really addicted

it's the only video game i've ever been into i guess

video games are boring, it's not that they're hard or anything, i've just never gotten into it

don't know why

oh well

I'm currently playing a mixture of:

-Super Robot Wars: J

-Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

-BioShock

-Skyrim

I'll be adding Super Robot Wars: Alpha Gaiden when it's done downloading. Should be fun.

Finished a NASCAR iRacing National Series event awhile ago. Woulda finished 3rd if some mouthbreathing idiot who was 2 laps down didn't wreck me on the front straight. :(

Anypony else play iRacing?

Edited by Joey Slowgano

I'm about to play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The open beta just started not too long ago and ends on the 19th. This game will be consuming most of my game time this weekend.

Finally went back and replayed Mass Effect, though I changed the difficulty to get passed some of the more annoying sections. Now I'm trying to make it through the entire trilogy, and already the second game is a marked improvement from the first. Though muscle memory is still making things a bit difficult because the gun controls are completely reversed between the two games.   

cover_large.jpg

Been playing the new Mario & Luigi game, I've never played Bowser's Inside Story but still, that won't change much since to me, this game is the best of the series. Amazing music <3 especially the music to the Somnom woods and the battle themes

These are the games I have been playing as of now:
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends
Shin Touhou Musou (doujin game)

Ultimate Sunflower Creation (doujin game)

Edited by Hakureimiko

Been getting back into playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS, so great. That takes up most of my game time, but I've also been playing Pokemon White 2 again, Resident Evil Revelations, the MLP game, and some other stuff once in a while.

Cave Story

Minecraft

Counter-Strike: Source

Garry's Mod

Team Fortress 2

Portal

Borderlands 2

Call of Duty 4

Day of Defeat: Source

I think that's just about most of the stuff i'm playing right now :P

Edited by Monkeynet

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 over again. I need to finish the game and I have never done it yet even though I have played through it multiple times. xD

This time I am playing it on the computer though, via emulator. PCSX2 to be exact, it runs the game fairly well and not much lag, even though some places can lag.

But that's what I am playing and I am playing it right now, I'm glad my computer can let a browser run as well when the game is playing. xD

I'm currently playing Battlefield 3 (oh wow, I put a 4 first lol).

Usually I'd get bored of this game by now, because I'd feel like I wasn't doin' it right. I'd try out different classes and all these different weapons and even did a lot of internet research but still felt like I wasn't doing it right.

But now I've been addicted (and am currently a Colonel Service Star 11) because now I feel like I'm doin' it right.

Class: Engineer

Primary Weapon: M4A1 carbine (Iron sights, foregrip, heavy barrel)

Secondary Weapon: MP412 Rex revolver

Special Weapon: SHAW or RPG launchers

Equipment: Repair Tool

Specialization: Squad Ammo or Squad Explosive

I'm not a fan of anti vehicle mines, ever since I planted a bunch right behind an enemy tank, ran away, then watched as the tank drove backwards right over them... and nothing happened... and I blurted out "WTF IS THAT SHIT?!" The only use I see in the EOD bot is indirect repairing and indirect placing of bombs on M-COMS, but those are both things I prefer to do in person.

None at the moment.  :blush:

My playstation over heated about 2 months ago and my PC sucks so I don't play many video games on it but, I am really looking forward to next gen games especially Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online.

Plan to lose whatever social life I have left.  :lol:

Been playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent because I wanted to prepare myself for both Amnesia: The Machine For Pigs and Outlast, two long-awaited horror games!

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently playing the original Pokemon Green on my Gameboy, it's quite hard to understand because of it being in Japanese but It's enjoyable to see all the old sprites and such, and also Exploiting all the glitches.

I'm playing Pokemon mystery dungeon, blue rescue team, because I felt like it, I'm a cyndaquil(which is actually my personality according to the test), and my partner is treeko.

Might play explorers of sky if and when I beat this. I beat it a while ago but felt like playing again.

Thinking of starting through black 2 play through, but ive been busy having just finished beating red in heart gold and reaping my rewards, then I restarted it, I have a cyndaquil and hoothoot currently. I also have fire red and emerald to finish, and diamond, so yeah lots of unfinished pokemon stuff xD.

Right now, I'm playing through Megaman Battle Network 3 again. I originally bought the game used and sort of started from the continue file, I'm starting it completely fresh now. It's also pretty cool to play it on one of the back-lit GBA-SP's instead of the front-lit ones.

Well...let's see here:

Currently Playing:

• GTA IV (I pre-ordered GTA V, so I might as well try to finish it)
  • Sims 3
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

On Hold:

• Mirror's Edge
  • The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
  • Silent Hill Homecoming (I had to restart since the game glitched)
  • Silent Hill Downpour
  • Silent Hill HD Collection
  • F.E.A.R
  • Gears of War 1
  • Calling
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • Star Fox Adventures
  • Pokemon Black
  • Pokemon Black 2

Finished Recently:

• Sonic Generations
  • GTA IV Ballad of Gay Tony