Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

enjoy it while you can. the cooking mama franchise as we know and love it dies there :C

cooking mama 4 was such a big disappointment to me i can hardly bring myself to play it.

I will take it and your 3DS off your hands for you if need be.

hahahahaha nice try.

i'll let you borrow it sometime, tho

c: Hoakey. I'm also re-living my childhood and playing Pokemon Snap for N64 whenever I get the chance. Right now I've gotten farther than I've ever gotten before, it's pretty exciting.

• 3 weeks later...

So, since there's a thread for what are you listening to at the moment, I thought why not make one for what are you PLAYING right now.

Doesn't matter what game it is. Old, new, bad, good. Long as you been playing it recently, that's all it is.

I just finished playing I Am Alive, and I'm now having a nostalgic waltz through the original Deus Ex on the PC.

Just reached the mole people tunnels, this'll be fun.

Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

Wait a minute, isn't that bad grammar to use the numeral 2 and to spell it out in the same sentence?

(edited)

@Secret Agent Pony Joe: Yes it is.

COD MW3, AVA, a bunch of tower defense games, Halo Reach forge, garrysmod, and Battlefield 3 when i forget how much it sucks once in a blue moon.

Edited by Snow Shadow

(edited)

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii. Such an incredible game, one of the best RPGs I've ever played- I'd highly recommend it to any RPG fan. :wub:

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64

I've been replaying Final Fantasy 7. About , like, nine years ago I got to the part where you fight the ice monster thing but I didn't have a healer with me (didn't bother getting any of the extra characters, bad decision) and couldn't beat the thing, so I quit altogether. I've been wondering exactly what happens in the plot for the last nine years, so I figured it's time to give it another go.