mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

EVOLVE! Amazing concept, even better game, even though it was built to be a pay to win/DLC sorta game. And the AI of the game is the most advanced ive seen scince the fish moved in Ghosts (LOL)! Realy good multiplayer game and would recomend it to everyone (with a compatable console and freinds with teamwork skills that is)!

Bioshock Infinite's DLC, I love seeing the Big Daddies making a return plus, I swear in this Bioshock, they are much harder, whoop my ass nearly each time, still awesome to see them again though, they will always be one of my favourite video game enemies, especially Subject Delta, the Big Daddy Alpha Series heheh.

Guilty Gear Xrd.

HEAVEN or HELL

Let's ROCK

but man, is this game kind of tough to learn. This might be the first Guilty Gear I'll actually be able to get into though.

I love games by this developer. I'm more of a BlazBlue than a Guilty Gear type but I can't wait to get my hands on Xrd Sign.

My brother and I would always go Ky vs Sol at least once when we played XX Accent Core Plus. I would be Sol. We had a pretty even record.

• Brohoof 1

I love games by this developer. I'm more of a BlazBlue than a Guilty Gear type but I can't wait to get my hands on Xrd Sign.

My brother and I would always go Ky vs Sol at least once when we played XX Accent Core Plus. I would be Sol. We had a pretty even record.

I love ASW games too. I really got back into fighting games starting with Blazblue, so I've got a soft spot for it, but I seem to pick up all the Arc System games these days. I got BlazBlue Chronophantasma, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and now Guilty Gear Xrd.

I saw the game on sale on the PSN store just the other day for 60% off or so, and I was like "Oh, why the heck not?", even though I know I royally sucked at the other GG they had up...

Edited by Mutemutt

I still need to get Persona 4 Arena. I would have gotten it sooner but I tend to stick to one fighting game at a time and the biggest game for me lately has been Aquapazza. But since my PS3 is dying I gotta get something new so P4A it is.

I'm also in a huge SMT mood lately so that'll help things along. I was always more of a fan of P3 than P4 but I'll live with only having a few characters from P3.

I just started Sepia Tears, a visual novel.

It's my first visual novel, and I'm trying it out of curiosity

It's a pretty weird genre which is essentially a combination of a game, movie and a book. You mainly read and look at pictures, and at times make decisions. I don't know if I'll continue down this genre, but it has been very new and interesting so far.

Oh, I also just started playing tLoZ: a Link Between Worlds. I find the "wall merging" ability really interesting, and it makes for some awesome exploration. The rental system of all the items is kind of weird though. After only the first dungeon I had all the items. It did however make the world very open and even more interesting to explore, so I haven't made much progress in the story line yet.  :lol:

Well, gamer bronies, I'm happy to announce that I'm finally joining

PC 3DS Master Race

Welp, since I'm playing 3DS now, my list of games I play now are:

Shin Megami Tensei 4

Devil Survivor Overclocked

Pokemon Omega Ruby (Sorry Kyogre)

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker and going to buy Persona Q later. (Waiting for sale on this baby)

You might say that I'm an Atlus fan. XD

Edited by FabulousNightmare
  • Brohoof 1

Well, gamer bronies, I'm happy to announce that I'm finally joining

PC 3DS Master Race

Welp, since I'm playing 3DS now, my list of games I play now are:

Shin Megami Tensei 4

Devil Survivor Overclocked

Pokemon Omega Ruby (Sorry Kyogre)

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker and going to buy Persona Q later. (Waiting for sale on this baby)

You might say that I'm an Atlus fan. XD

Atlus is life.

I'm playing SMTIV right now myself. I can honestly say it's the best game in the series (of what I've played at least).

I saw a trailer for Devil Survivor 2 and I'm gonna end up getting the 3DS versions of both games. I never did beat DeSu1 either so I should get around to that.

Star Wars: Republic Commando. Best. FPS Star Wars game. EVER! I love that game so freaking much and I keep replaying it over and over again.

I've also been jumping back and fourth between Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Asura's Wrath, Super Metroid, The Wonderful 101, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 and inFAMOUS.

Star Wars: Republic Commando. Best. FPS Star Wars game. EVER! I love that game so freaking much and I keep replaying it over and over again.

I've also been jumping back and fourth between Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Asura's Wrath, Super Metroid, The Wonderful 101, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 and inFAMOUS.

Battlefront is better, IMO.

I'm currently playing Victoria 2 at the moment. I love strategy games but I also play Nosgoth, Assassin's Creed: Unity and Fallout: New Vegas

• Brohoof 1