Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

The last game I played was only last week, Kerbal Space Program!

Steam

I'm just working on a little thing with a little help from O. Hinds with Fallout: Equestria - Project Horizons!

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Currently in Ganon's Tower, with that GODDANG PHANTOM GANON (Btw, can someone help me with this level? It says to go to the door where the sword is pointing but it always sends me to the beginning.)

Currently:

Gothic II: Night of the Raven.

And I must admit, it's one of the hardest games I've played so far. The difficulty boost (as compared to original Gothic II) is so insane that the game switched from cakewalk into a pit of endless tortures. Defeating any enemy is worth saving, period. Unfortunately, defeating hard enemies isn't satisfactory because they game combat system is based solely on RNG (except for mages, that's why they're OP mid-late game)... It's just plain annoying when your sword fighting skills are absolutely superior to your enemy, you block each attack, hit him 8 times with 50% chance to deal dmg and nothing happens, while he swings you twice (these only two times you don't block yourself trying to hit him) and kills you due to his 40% procing...

Still, it has nice dialogue and stuff, so I want to finish it.

Well, I'm obviously playing one of my very tiny collection of steam games. It might be Torchlight 2. It might be Dota 2. It might be Terraria (what, were you expecting a 2?). It could also be Team Fortress 2. Who knows?

I play Minecraft on my computer.

There are several mlp themed minecraft servers if you want to check those out.

[plug] play.ponymc.com is pretty good. Played on it for a couple of years xD [/plug]. Also brohoof I guess. Haven't touched it for quite a bit though.

If none of those strike your fancy theres a list here

http://www.equestriagaming.com/p/pony-servers.html#Minecraft

Edited by Aleh

There are several mlp themed minecraft servers if you want to check those out.

[plug] play.ponymc.com is pretty good. Played on it for a couple of years xD [/plug]. Also brohoof I guess. Haven't touched it for quite a bit though.

If none of those strike your fancy theres a list here

http://www.equestriagaming.com/p/pony-servers.html#Minecraft

Thanks. I'm actually playing on PonyMC right now xD I'll try the other servers too. Thanks!

I'm playing Mega Man X4. First Mega Man I've played since I was a kid and boy is it tough, Beating this will take me some time... Also got Payday:Heists for a dollar on ps store so gonna try it out as well.