Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Is mayonnaise a video game?

It's now. The point is to win by using mayonnaise's special power: Love (also, bullets)

I'm playing LoL... i don't know if that counts so i'm playing The world ends with you too.

• Brohoof 2

I plan on playing Sonic 2006 on Xbox 360. I don't get why many don't like that game, i mean its not perfect but its fun in my opinion. And it has some realistic setting like graphics are amazing in my opinion. And i prefer the homing attack than dashing through enemies that the newer has.  Even watched some "Retsupurae LP", although i am no giga fan of them and sometimes i think they are ok. But they don't seem pretty good at playing the game from my perspective, i guess its easier to complain about the game than to play it. But we all like different things ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing Cities: Skylines not too long ago.

My first city kinda flopped real quickly, but my second one, on a custom map I downloaded (Hachijō-jima), seems to be going pretty well so far. Gotta say, this game is pretty fun. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

The only video game I am playing right now is smite occasionally practice th14, I don't know why I just have not been into games much recently

Just got a New 3DS XL, so I just had to get Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, since the original Wii release is one of my absolute favorite games and I do not mind a chance to replay it at all and... my god, it is an amazing amazing port. Blows my mind that I can just pull this game out at a lunchbreak at work and play it... I'm really feeling it. :o

Also still playing MH4U and Smash Bros, which are much improved on the new hardware... so yeah, if anyone is undecided on an N3DS, I'd recommend it most if you play/want to play one of or all those 3 games in particular. :wacko:

I'm currently playing the My Little Pony game from Gameloft that's on the mobile devices. What stinks is I need real money in order to buy bunches of bits and gems.  :okiedokielokie:  >_>

Edited by MLPFanatic34

I've been rotating through League of Legends, Skyrim, Fallout A Tale of Two Wastelands, War Thunder, and Company of Heroes 2. Every other day or so I'll get on Red Orchestra 2.

I was playing Fire Emblem Awakening minutes ago, I finally trained enough to pass chapter 18, which has been a pain in the butt for a long time. And first gen units are strong enough to make the kids two legged nuclear weapons  :P

I'm currently playing the My Little Pony game from Gameloft that's on the mobile devices. What stinks is I need real money in order to buy bunches of bits and gems.  :okiedokielokie:  >_>

I decided it's better off to just delete the game off my phone which I did, it's stupid to pay real money just to play a game.  :angry:

Super Smash Brothers for the 3DS.  After finishing Majora's Mask 3D I haven't really been focusing on any new games.  But thankfully Mewtwo DLC got me interested in smash again and here I am. Continuing to play the game.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Arma 3, once more again, for the first time in a while. I notice there's been some changes as well (if I'm not mistaken), so that's cool. :)

Anyways, I'm just kinda screwing about for the most part, making mini one-off scenarios, etc. as per usual, but I've also started exploring the island of Altis in my trusty MH-9, mainly in search of interesting places and things that seem out of the ordinary (like, I dunno, easter eggs or something), but also for potential locations for future scenarios. :3

Edited by Sir Snowyberry

Just finished Portal 2 (Only went on a tutorial for one puzzle ^^ I'm proud)

I'm looking on steam at some other games, and I think I might do something like BattleBlock Theater next

I have got back into playing Pinball FX 2 because of the big Star Wars sale they are doing. I got like 10 new tables from it and they are all awesome so far. 

I will probably be playing Shovel Knight soon since that came out recently. Other than that, I have been getting back into Battlefield 4. That game is awesome when your time is not getting destroyed. :P