mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing the heck out of Super Mario Maker; I've made a few pony-based stages.  Here's my Rainbow Dash level:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-ACoxlAAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-ACoxlAAw

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Just got my assassin specialization on my dual-wield rogue :)

I need to get back to Origins. I wanna work my way to Inquisition but I refuse to play it without playing the other two.

I've been playing this really bad f2p shooter called WARMODE with some friends. It's the weirdest experience ever. It is an absolute glitchy and horrendous mess of a game, but we are having so much fun with it for some inexplicable reason. Heck, we are even developing strategies now. What is wrong with us???

Are We Cool Yet?

Replaying Baldur's Gate via Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition on Steam. Truly one of the greatest RPGs ever made, and it has only gotten better with age. I don't know why developers can't make good games like these anymore. But boy is it hard...spent half an hour just trying to kill one guy yesterday.

Slime Rancher ... it's an early access game where you run a slime ranch thing.

I was gonna ignore it like most games I see, but the goddamn cat slimes got me. :3

It's actually pretty fun though. :D

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain: Making my teams better, building new stuff etc.

Battlefield 4: Multiplayer to reach rank 25 and with that getting the platinum trophy number 18(Currently rank 14)

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Wasteland 2. It was made by the original creators of Fallout, and it's very similar to the original Fallout games as well. It's great and underrated.

Been playing through the Metroid series in chronological order- have beaten Zero Mission, Prime, and Prime Hunters and am now on Prime 2! Although, Hunters was a rather tedious and repetitive experience, going from the pure greatness that is Prime to that was terribly jarring but I got through it lol. At least I'm back to an amazing game in Prime 2, the Metroid series may have a couple lows but that's a small price to pay when its highs are some of the best games ever made. :please:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

>Season 5 of Diablo 3

>League of Legends Ranked 

>The Witcher 3

img-36247-1-img-36247-1-ejaqop.jpg

Young Money Militia, and I am the commissioner. 

Money taught me Spanish; Make it andelay

While playing some Forza 6 sprinkled in between, I have been playing some Hand of Fate and Star Wars Battlefront lately as well. Hand of Fate...Not a bad game, but it is heavily flawed and the reliance on complete chance and luck is far overdone to the point of eye-rolling frustration. 

Star Wars, I got it on sale and honestly, I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. While EA's shenanigans irritate me with that stupid season pass and the lack of classes, I am actually having a lot of fun with the game. I have already played several hours of it and that is only on one mode! Impressive to say the least and DICE absolutely has to be commended for the fantastic graphics and sound design. 

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Playing Darksiders 2, and this time I'm going to beat Apocalyptic difficulty.  Downloaded all the DLC too, so now one of my favorite games got even better. 

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.