Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

NONE!  :=:  *frisbees laptop out window and flips table* stupid warthunder major texture update made my 50 FPS go down to 6!! and it impossible to play like this!!!! im at ultra low graphics and it didn't fix anything!! screw this update!!  :=:

i guess ill just play some robocraft or something T-T

I restarted Nocturne again. This time I will beat it. I've improved much since I originally played it and I won't let Trumpeter best me.

I stuffed up where this post is and cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete this

You can't. Mods are the only ones who can delete posts.

I decided to get back to Star Wars The Old Republic for the story. Now I wish even more it was a single player game. Story is great (even if choices are a pure illusion), but WoW copy-paste combat system still makes running from one cutscene to another a chore and amount of enemies to get past is just big. 

I really wish EA decides to make Star Wars game which is more like Jedi Knight with a good story. That'd be a blast. It's kind of amazing how so old game has (IMO) best lightsaber combat system so far. EA, make it happen, You have the moneyz.

(only try to not overprice it like You did with Battlefront)

CivV but my friends are going offline as i type this so... warthunder i guess XP

EDIT: yea definitely warthunder  :wub: i got the new premium giant nazi sea plane nnnnnniiiieeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

post-38841-0-68176200-1476961915_thumb.png

Edited by Ju88snow

I am currently playing Pokemon: Trading Card Game online (Aquaryan)

Also playing:

Star Trek Timelines: Squadron (Captain Aquaryan)

Simpsons: Tapped Out (Aquaryan72)

I do not play much actual video games, though...limited on space on my tablet. :/

I am curious about MINECRAFT, though.

I play a lot of board games, as well...

EA Games  (such as SIMs) do not play well on my PC computers....regardless of how new my computer is.  I have always ran into problems with EA PC games.  

Edited by Aquaryan

My computer right now has not been able to handle my Steam games as of late so I hadn't exactly been playing on Steam for quite some time and I likely won't until I get a new computer.  That being said, I have been enjoying myself with some nice nostalgia goodies.  Currently, I've been (re-)Playing some FFVI.   Aside from the classics, I've also been playing some Smite!

@@Aquaryan, Ohh! Pokemon: Trading Game Online? Nice! I actually have this game as well! One of the few that I can actually play nowadays.  I'd love to add you and play sometime if it's fine by you! Feel free to PM me if you'd like and we can totally set something up! :D

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 1

On Saturday, I played a pre-release POKEMON tournament.  I won only one game.

Saturday night, I played a board game called: Elysium

Mythic Greece. As an upstart demigod, you want to earn the favor of the Olympians and become a figure of legend yourself. Gather heroes and powerful artifacts, please the gods and bear their power to write your own epic tale.

Let your allies achieve their destiny and enter the Elysium, home of the glorious and the brave. Once the stories are written, only one demigod will be chosen to stand at the side of Zeus.
Elysium is a game of set collecting and combinations in which players recruit cards representing heroes, items, powers and gods. These cards have many different powers and you can create powerful combination to earn gold (the help of the gods) and victory points (the favor of the gods). Each card belongs to one of the eight Olympians gods (a family), and shows a level (1 to 3).

During the five turns of the game, players will try to transfer their cards to the Elysium and write their own Legends, which are series of cards from the same family or from different families of the same level. The more epic the Legends, the more favor from the gods they’ll earn. But as they go to Elysium, most cards lose their power and players will therefore have to renounce some of their combinations !

A game of balance and opportunity with simple action, but constant dilemmas and complex strategies.

- (BoardGamesGeek)

There were so many players that we played different games.  Unfortunately, it was the only game that I had a chance to play.

Started a new file in Dragon Age: Origins. First time I played I didn't get very far. Only the first major mission when you had a choice of five or six places to go. I went to the Circle of Magi but got trapped behind a Point Of No Return that I wasn't sure I was gonna get out of so I stopped.

Started with all the same class as Human Warrior but I'm going Two Handed instead of Dual Wielding like last time.

3DS re-release of Corpse Party...

I saw that a couple days ago; is it worth getting?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I just got done playing Skyrim. Working on my Nord Vampire Lord. 

It's the time of the year to play spooky games, so I've been rocking with Dead Space and the recent 3DS re-release of Corpse Party... :o

I still need to go back and finish Dead Space. I was going for the Hard Mode and using only the first gun achievements on my first run. I was mildly successful. :P

• Brohoof 1

Tell us what video game you're playing at the current moment! I'm am currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. Great game if you love Fallout 3!

Hell to the yes.  All of the STALKER games are a few of the greatest games i've played, and the replay value with the modding community, unf!  If you love FPS, try it.  If you are expecting to be wowed from the get-go, you best be patient. it's one of those games where you earn and discover just how good it is, different genre, but sort of like how with demons souls, (From what I understand) a lot of people hated it at first, it almost failed, imagine.. no souls series, but some people discovered how damn good it was, started raving about it, and the rest is history.

At this very moment I'm running through Mirrors Edge 2, no pun intended, it's just a really pretty looking game, and i love climbing pipes n'stuff, but I'm not going to deviate from the main mission most likely. Unlike 1, It's introduced a whole city map full of side-quests and very Assassins Creed-feeling collecting and stuff.  This new generation of gamers.. you guys love your checkboxes and tasks I must say!

I saw that a couple days ago; is it worth getting?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I just got done playing Skyrim. Working on my Nord Vampire Lord.

My first time playing it, so it is for me but there's no 3D effect and not anything new added except dual screen stuff I don't think, but it sure is rightfully unsettling and spooky if not gory for a sprite based game so if that sounds good then go for it.