Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm playing pokemon alpha sapphire, but on and off, since i can be kind of hyper for video games (except for tetris) nowadays. It may be i'm still worried about my 2ds breaking down, though. Tetris i play on my ps2. xD Tetris is an awesome game, my favorite pieces are the purple ones^^ purple is so pretty

You have 10 seconds 2. I beat the first one a couple hours ago, this one seems better because you don't have to start the whole area all over again, it's just the level.

I just finished Saints Row 4, now I'm on Far Cry 3. It's pretty good. :)

Far Cry 3 is amazing. One of the few games I went for all the achievements in (except the stupid multiplayer ones which I need to go back and do at one point. :P ). I gotta get in on Far Cry 4 now.

I started Saints Row 4 but I figure I should play the series in order as it gets crazier with each game. SR4 started out amazingly though.

Right now, I am playing Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal on the 3DS.

I wanna play this but I'm not sure if I wanna do so before or after the Wii-U game. I know Shattered Crystal is a prequel to Rise of Lyric but is it one of those where you need to have played the source to get it or does it not matter?

• Brohoof 1

Far Cry 3 is amazing. One of the few games I went for all the achievements in (except the stupid multiplayer ones which I need to go back and do at one point. :P ). I gotta get in on Far Cry 4 now.I started Saints Row 4 but I figure I should play the series in order as it gets crazier with each game. SR4 started out amazingly though.  I wanna play this but I'm not sure if I wanna do so before or after the Wii-U game. I know Shattered Crystal is a prequel to Rise of Lyric but is it one of those where you need to have played the source to get it or does it not matter?

It doesn't, though I've always been the type to "skip the story; play the game".