mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater(3DS)- 2nd time playing it, a few little things bother me about the game but I still love it, and it's fine on 3DS really as long as you use CPP controls.

Mario Party Island Tour(3DS)- got it from a friend who didn't want it anymore, I quite like it actually.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem(GC)- got the urge to play this again after watching the TBFP of it, my Gamecube controller has poopy unresponsive buttons though so I'll probably want to get a new one sometime.

Also just finished No More Heroes- I forget how amazing the ending is, absolutely legendary stuff. Will probably start NMH2 sometime soon as well.

Battlefield 4 - wtf did you do to the M4 that I loved in BF3? Why did you do it to the M16 too for that matter? wow, such why 

Minecraft for 360 - 3 CREEPERS! *BOOM*  Still a fun game.

Grand Theft Auto Online - love this game, particularly like my favourite rides the Buccaneer (muscle), Injection (off-road) and Bodhi (off-road/truck).

Skyrim - when I have Stormcloak bracers, I don't even care if I don't have a full set of heavy armour on, and I'm not even a Stromcloak but a Legionnaire, but damn these Stormcloak bracers are aesthetically pleasing.

• Brohoof 1

Battlefield 4 - wtf did you do to the M4 that I loved in BF3? Why did you do it to the M16 too for that matter? wow, such why 

Minecraft for 360 - 3 CREEPERS! *BOOM*  Still a fun game.

Grand Theft Auto Online - love this game, particularly like my favourite rides the Buccaneer (muscle), Injection (off-road) and Bodhi (off-road/truck).

Skyrim - when I have Stormcloak bracers, I don't even care if I don't have a full set of heavy armour on, and I'm not even a Stromcloak but a Legionnaire, but damn these Stormcloak bracers are aesthetically pleasing.

Yo.interested in joining a Brony crew? You're welcome to join mine. Just tell me who you are when you apply, so I can approve it right away. Also add me as a friend. always looking for more people to play with.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ponyville_elite

as for games,

I've been playing GTA Online a lot.

and past coupe days I was playing a fan made game "Super Lesbian Horse RPG" which was pretty fun. took me 8 hours or so to complete it all.

Pokemon X, Minecraft, Fallout 3 (Again) and Skyrim. Good god i'm original.

Edited by Shift

Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PC. I own the game on PS2 and have been playing it for years, but when I found out it was on steam, I hurried and bought it. I also gifted my friend the game too. Replaying all those classic maps and kicking butt. :P

Lollipop Chainsaw(Finally), Transformers War for Cybertron, and Naruto Rise of Ninja

Lollipop Chainsaw is both fucked up and brilliant

War for Cybertron is surprisingly really good

Naruto RoN feels like Dragon Ball Z Sagas, but with actual effort put in it