• Mac OS 9 (or older)
    • Linux
    • Other
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 10
  2. 2. Kind of computer?

• An unstoppable monster
    • Just your average, modern machine - decently fast, but nothing special
    • A slow hunk of plastic that hardly deserves to be called a computer anymore

Windows 7 for me, absolutely no intention of 'upgrading' to 8 and it's horrid app-like interface. Maybe some people prefer it, but I just can't see the benefit, it's like a labyrinth to me. :blink:

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

I'm on Windows Vista right now. I'd honestly prefer Linux but I tried to reinstall it once and couldn't get it to work so I gave up and went with the default OS for this computer. I had it on there for work once and I loved it. I think it was Ubuntu 12.01 or something. When I tried to reinstall it the password I gave it didn't work. At all. Da hell.

I have Windows 8 on my other laptop that I use for gaming. I honestly don't get the hate for that OS. If you go into the Desktop part it operates just like every other Windows OS. Maybe it's different deep down in the core but for your average user none of that even matters. I certainly get by.

• Brohoof 1

Switched to Linux from Windows the other day due to my computer having trouble booting up Windows for some reason ^_^ Now I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 :squee: While this is a very nice OS and I love the look and feel, I do feel it's slightly limited with what you can download :( Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 2

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

Windows 8 to the .1 on both my desktop and tablet.

I used to be your typical W8 h8r, before I used it, but l8r I had to r8 Windows 8 8/8 m8, no deb8 ... yeah that ... got a bit odd, but yeah; I used to have a distaste for it based on what I heard, then I tried it for myself, and now I quite like it. :P

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I'm on Vista for my laptop and Android 4.4 for my phone

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

Windows 7 on my laptop, most of my college computers and a desktop at my mom's house that I sometimes use. I also every once in a while use a Windows XP desktop at my dad's house and a Mac (don't know the exact operating system) in the "Mac Lab" at my college. My iPod Touch has iOS 8.1.

Windows XP..

.. what? Do you think I'm joking? Because I'm not.

*sigh* I'm not joking. What? Did you expect some kind of message here telling you that I was infact joking? Because like I said before, I'm not.

Seriously, knock it off.

Stop it! I'm not joking!

Seriously, I'm gonna call the police on you.

FINE! I WAS JOKING.. I'M STILL USING WINDOWS 7. NOW STAWP IT.  :(

Edited by Guest