Your favourite quotes.

A few more I like:

"You're being negative in the freedom dimension." Richard Stallman.

"...That's what they tell you. Get on the plane, get one the plane. **** you, I'm getting in the plane." George Carlin.

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" Patton Oswalt.

• Brohoof 1

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

(edited)

"I like an escalator, man, because an escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. There will never be an 'Escalator - Out of Order' sign, only an 'Escalator - Temporarily stairs - Sorry for the convenience.' " 

"I tried my 'Smokey the Bear' joke in Canada. It didn't work, because in Canada, Smokey the Bear is NOT the forest fire prevention representative. They have 'Smackey the Frog'. Its kind of like a bear, except it's a frog. And I think that is a better system, I think we should adopt it. Because bears can be mean, but frog are always cool. Never has there been a frog hopping towards me, and I thought, 'Man, here comes that frog. I'd better play dead!'"

From Mitch Hedberg. He was taken from us way too soon.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

"If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't" - Lyall Watson

"I'll show you the power of sardines!" - Valvatorez

• Brohoof 1

OK, well I found this one a while ago.

"Nothing is impossible? Not true. Try stapling water to a tree."

If anyone can achieve that, PM me a photo, please! No freezing the water. One staple only. The tree must be alive and upright.

(edited)

To date, my favorite quotes are:

"Where's the f***ing heart?!?! It's GONE!!!"

"Okay, his blood, his blood loss is GOING UP! IT'S GOING UP! YOU'RE ACCELERATING HIS DEATH!!"

"You threw everything on the floor like an animal!"

"You threw it against the wall like a wet paper towel!"

All these quotes were from Michael from Rage Quit - Surgeon Simulator 2013 (both the original and the Steam versions) I found on YouTube and, IMO, they were freaking hilarious. happy.png

Edited by Heavyshy

"Well sorry!!! pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it oh I'm so depressed!"- Marvin from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (the radio version)

"Look! what is that?"

"it's sticker with a green tree on it, what does that mean?"

"Kind to Trees"

"How are they kind to trees?"

"Well they ain't made of wood how kind do you want em?" -Edina from Absolutely Fabulous

I have more but can't think of any at the moment

this is my FAVORITE quote of all time 

If you love to people at the same time choose the second one, because if you truly did love the first person you wouldnt fallen for the second~Johnny Deep

Derpy is gonna derp so better watch out :P

(edited)

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is.
E. DeGeneres

FOREVEEERRRR!

Pinkamena Diane Pie

I have no color prejudices nor cast prejudices nor creed prejudices. All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me; he can't be any worse.
Mark Twain

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Steve Martin

And, my all-time favorite...

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov

Edited by LordLlamahat
  • Brohoof 1

If anyone can achieve that, PM me a photo, please! No freezing the water. One staple only. The tree must be alive and upright.

Just a tiny droplet, preferably in a cold day. It'll stick between the staple and the bark, and before you say "but it'd come off at the slightest disturbance", I'll state "so would a very thin sheet of paper, does that mean it's not stapled?"

Do I really need a photo to prove this, I don't think I do.

;3

"You choose to break our families, tell me you used all precautions known, and I'll stand beside the ones who stood alone" -chorus of Kangaroo Cry by Blue October

"It's worse than Ascidia!" -one of my Roscoff course mates comparing the complexity of melon-eating techniques to the anatomy of Tunicata

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

Just a tiny droplet, preferably in a cold day. It'll stick between the staple and the bark, and before you say "but it'd come off at the slightest disturbance", I'll state "so would a very thin sheet of paper, does that mean it's not stapled?" Do I really need a photo to prove this, I don't think I do.

OK, you win. Dammit.

Oh well, better think of another quote.

“Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!” - Freddie Mercury

• Brohoof 1

I like this quote because it talks about my biggest fear....

death.

"Only the unknown frightens men.  But once a man has faced the unknown, the terror becomes known."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

img-1287957-1-KNSzeEG.png

Support the up and coming News Team!  The more support the better!!

News Team ---> http://mlpforums.com/topic/59699-suggestion-news-team/#entry1440137

When I was five, I asked my mother what is the key to life, and I was told that it is happines. When I came to school I was asked to write what I want to be once I grow up. I wrote ,,happy". They told me I don't understand the task. I told them they don't understand life.
- John Lennon

As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves.

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.

- Gandhi

• Brohoof 2

dash.png

Splendid siggy by Chaotic Dischord, awesome avatar by Suntouched Coco!
Ask me anything you want ! You'll make me happy and (most likely) get an answer !
Omnia vincit Amor. When the world around you turns gray, stop, and think about rainbows.
-->(> How would you describe me ? <(<--

(edited)

"It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wings can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world." ~ Chaos theory

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois." ~ Hipolito

"He's a cheese on my macaroni" ~ Juno

"Rivers divided will once again meet in the ocean." ~ Kishimoto Masashi

"To break nightmares, you just need some colours." ~ SilverStitch

"No mountain nor sea, no thing of this world could keep us apart. Because this is not my world. You are." ~Carlos Morton

"It's like the world is gonna end some soon. And why should I believe myself, not you?" ~ Thom Yorke

"Every creature on this Earth dies alone. I don't want to be alone." ~ Donnie Darko

"The only thing you need is to fight for your dreams." ~ My Bro

Edited by Cocodrillo
  • Brohoof 2

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

"It really bugs me when people underestimate the complexity and intelligence that alot of metal composers put into their music. Metal seems to have this general image of being brutish and this knuckle dragging form of rock and roll, but in reality it takes alot of effort and intelligence." - Stephen O'Mally of Sunn O))) & Burning Witch

"Everything is a f***king travesty with you walther! Man, f**k..." - Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski (The Big Lebowski)

AYFUp0W.jpg

"Isn't it wonderful that we all exist at the same time?"

megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért

http://p.twimg.com/A039m6dCIAEtcEy.jpg:large

Just figured I'd be a smartass and post this for everyone to see. Remember, nothing's impossible so long as there are poorly defined laws as to what you may and may not do!

Also, I like this one better than the above solution because of the man's face.

• Brohoof 1

And I dream of an absolution...

Addem Up: http://mlpforums.com.../addem-up-r1792

This is in my opinion, one of the most influential quotes from My Little Pony.

Such truer words of wisdom may have never been spoken;

"FOREVER!!!!!!"

-Pinkie

milbronysig_by_milbrony-d65kfyq.jpg

" The objector and the rebel who raises his voice against what he believes to be the injustice of the present and the wrongs of the past is the one who hunches the world along. "

- Clarence Darrow

• Brohoof 1

My personal favorites:

"You can't always trust quotes on the internet"

-Abraham Lincoln

"I'm not saying we should go out and kill stupid people, I'm just saying we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem sort itself out."

-Unknown Troll I have to agree to partially...

"If I expect everyone's out to get me, how can they take me by surprise?"

-Me and probably other people before me

• Brohoof 2

I am an expert in whatever you don't call me out for not really being, and don't know enough about to realize I have no clue what I'm doing   :)

Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not too...

-Anonymous 

I follow that quote whenever Im in a relationship

• Brohoof 1

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE SAYS - SPREAD THE PEACE!

post-14502-0-56942100-1367985373.png

"A true libertarian pin-up calendar would just be one page. The bottom would be blank, so the free market could decide what day it is, and the top would just be a mirror, because you are the only one who matters." -Stephen Colbert

• Brohoof 1

No, they may say they will, but they probably won't. Some bronies tend to overreact, take Twilicorn for example. I think we will be just fine.

The famous last words stated by Blue Moon that will supposedly bring about the fall of the fandom. Hopefully that don't come to pass.

• Brohoof 1

Just  few I particularly enjoy:

"Everything worth anything requires you to sacrifice something." - My dad

"Hard work becomes its own reward." -Unknown

"When I die, just keep playing the records." - Jimi Hendrix

"The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

• Brohoof 2