Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GAY.

Lady Rarity Pony

Me please. :)

Can't wait to get a gay sip of that gay water.

Every time I enter this gay thread I feel so gay. It makes me want to do gay things like drink out of other gay peoples gay water bottle. While at it I would take off my gay shirt and pour some gay water all over my gay body.

post-9627-0-28744900-1357342045.png

How gay is that. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So, I was checking through some gay-pride books targeted towards children and I happen to run across one with a very bizarre depiction of characters.

It's titled Daddy, Papa, and Me.

Now, tell me. Doesn't the fellow on the left in the following picture look like he's in his 50s or so while the guy on the right (who's supposed to be his husband) is no older than maybe 15 or 16?

img-1185116-1-DaddyPapaAndMe.jpg

Pedo, Papa, and Me might be a more appropriate title if they're going to make the couple look like that. :P

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 2

i guess they wanted to make a non-generic-looking gay couple to star in the book, but kind of fell on the line with the "young women get married to old men, so why can't young men get married to old men?"-comparison.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

So..is this an actual thread for gay bronies to meet and talk about stuff, or is it just a big thread of people posting random things with most adjectives and nouns replaced by the word "gay"? Because I've skimmed a few pages and it seems like the latter...

So..is this an actual thread for gay bronies to meet and talk about stuff, or is it just a big thread of people posting random things with most adjectives and nouns replaced by the word "gay"? Because I've skimmed a few pages and it seems like the latter...

You must be new here.  And possibly gay, too.  But that remains to be seen.  Anyways, welcome!

• Brohoof 1

I didn't gay it at first either. I think I still don't gay it but if you are gay you've come to the right thread! Welcome!

So long as it's gay it belongs in this thread.