1. 1. Which kind are you?

• The Analyzer
    • The Love-And-Tolerator
    • The Reluctant One
    • The Fanatic
    • The Artist
    • The Real-Life Brony

Posted Image

So I saw this image on tumblr and it got me curious! What kind of fan are you?

I think I'm a mix between The Analyzer (though much more for the character and culture of the world than the episodes) and the Artist, since I just love drawing pony art since they're relatively simple and quick for me to draw. c: It's a nice way to relax.

Edited by Dreamwalker
Added a poll
  • Brohoof 6

I am a mix between the real-life brony, and the Love and tolerater... Yeah, actually that's exactly the kind of fan I am... Oh yes, add that Rarity one in there too.

I was a the reluctant one for a really long time, but I have always been loving and tolerating no matter what. Right now I'm probably shifting into a real life brony, though I probably still won't bring up the subject unless someone asks.

Edited by CoasterCrutchfield

Lazy brony isn't on the list, so I guess I don't overly match anything. You could say I am a lover-tolerator, but I do that without the aid of the show anyway, and don't use the show as the basis for it.

In the end, I don't overly fit any of the categories. :I

I can't really say right now. But as I have a bunch of merch and I try and fail to convert my friends, I guess I would be closest to Real life brony. But I write a lot, especially fanfic, but I've never done anything MLP style with it. So I guess that's a little bit of analyzer.

Probably the Real-Life Brony and sort of the Love-and-Tolerater. I don’t really try to convert people but in a way I’d say it is apart of my identity, and I really identify with the show’s values. They aren’t bad guidelines to base your values around.

Funny cause I don't draw close to any of the options that were listed. I'm more of a casual brony, not too addicted, not too shallow about it. Guess you could say I'm 2% AJ and Fluttershy but thats about it.

Edited by Galaxyzqt

I am a hybrid between the "Real Life Brony" and the "The Fanatic" I love the show and just bought two new pony shirts (One of Dr.Whooves and one of Derpy Hooves.) but I also have converted 3 of my best friends into Bronies and made a Closet Brony become a social Brony by wearing one of my pony shirts :P

Is there a one where its a mixture of the reluctant one and the the artist cause that's me and that isn't on the picture so i don't how and if there is a name for it if not then it should be called reluctant artist cause that's me

I would have to say that I'm a mixture of the "Artist and the Fanatic"

Artist side: I'm probaly is going to write a Plovel (A play & novel put together) about them caled Lovers and Friends: Equestian Secrets.

Fanatic Side: Well...my constant fangirling for Twilight explains it all!!! ;)

I'm definitely an Analyzer, aside from the fact that I don't write fanfiction; for me, it's not so much that MLP is promoting "new" themes that are worthwhile, because it's not. Rather, it's promoting themes and values that have always been true (and that I sincerely hold to be true and in accordance with my Christian faith), and quite frankly don't get promoted by nearly enough children's shows these days, or at least not effectively. That, and I absolutely love the quality, effort, and hard-work that have gone into and produced the amazing animation, songs, stories, characters, and overall, fantastic quality of the show. :)

I would say a mix of the analyser and love-and-tolerater. I love the themes and characters of MLP and although I don't write fanfic I enjoy reading it a lot. I also like the morality of friendship in the show :)

Geez, it's hard to pinpoint myself as just one...

I'm like the Love-And-Tolerater for the entirety of its description.

I'm like the Artist because I create music...not sure if it 'wows' anypony though...

I'm also a "Real Life Brony" because I've told all my friends, but my parents aren't real fond of the idea of me buying any merch, so... :(

Finally, I'd say I'm like the Analyzer in its entirety if anypony actually liked my fanfic writing style. >.<

I happen to be none of these because my degree of appreciation for the show is constantly rising and the fanatic does not reach the level of in-life involvement ponies has on me. Though I may not be artisticly inclined, I am however good at coming up with semi-original fanfiction ideas. In some ways I am all and in more, I am none of these so I am what I am and I am perfectly fine being so.

I would mainly be Rarity as I'm some sort of artist. ... Actually, that's an insult as I'm not a good artist, but I'm still closest to Rarity anyway in this case. I also seem to be a little bit of Twilight and Rainbow Dash.