80 users have voted

1. 1. Which kind are you?

• The Analyzer
    • The Love-And-Tolerator
    • The Reluctant One
    • The Fanatic
    • The Artist
    • The Real-Life Brony

I fit into both the artist and the Real-Life brony. I have as much merch as I can - living in the middle of no-where and all - as well as do a lot of art.

I'm in between the Love-and-tolerater and the real-life brony. I usually buy pony merch when I can and show my friends, and I usually don't get trolled by anti-bronies because they seem to always fail in their attempts of insults. I've gained quite a few friends on the forums here and in real life by being kind, but that's something I'd usually do even if I wasn't a brony. Although I'd say being a brony helped me gain more friends than before. 

I can't really decide. I'm in well both the Analyzer and The Love-And-Tolerator. I really do appreciate the show for its themes,character development, and animation. I'm pretty much able to spread kindness and tolerate any hate given to me.

Analyzer/Artistic (Literature is an art), and Love-and-Tolerancer. I find that there are some Bronies who are just there to watch the show, i.e. some are rude and get grumpy if you bring it up in public. I could honestly give two bucks what anyone thinks about my love for MLP to be honest. They've never seen the new show, and basing it around the older generations is pretty pompous.

I am a bit of a mix between Love and Tolerate (or at least I try as best as I can to be) because the lessons in the show and the overall positive messages have had been a good influence on me and Analyzer because I keep coming up with so many fanfic ideas that I am not sure which ones to pursue first.

I'm a mix of the Love and Tolerator and the Reluctant one.  I'm not sure if I've exactly 'won many friends with my kindness,' but I do usually try to remain level-headed and untrollable.  I'm reluctant because while I'll freely admit that I'm a brony online to people that I've never met before, in real life, I do my best to hide that fact.

Probably "The Analyzer" or "The Artist". Ironically, Twilight and Rarity are two of my favorite ponies (Rarity being my absolute favorite).

You're forgetting "The Ironic" brony (watches it for the irony) and "The Go-With-The-Flow" brony (watches it because they like the show), whom I truly believe should be represented by Trixie and Derpy respectively.

I'm a mix of the Real-Life Brony and the Love and Tolerate. I try to keep my distance on volatile topics and try to post things that unite the community. Plus I'm trying to outreach to all the bronies on campus, and so far I've found 3. :)

I would like to be more of an artist, though, while I hope to be with time.

Lol you forgot cloppers.

Anyway, I consider myself a real life Brony. However I don't buy MLP merchandise that often. I just like watching the show and telling people about it.

I really have no idea! I feel like I fall under four of the six categories (I'm far from being The Reluctant and The Artist), But overall, I do fall between The Fanatic and The Love-and-Tolerator. I can't decide on both because I fit in both categories!  

I'm already an open brony/pegasister irl, so there's no need for me to hide away. I'm also itching close to being The Analyzer because I'm currently writing a fanfiction and slowly getting into roleplay, but it's not enough for me to actually consider myself that position. xD

• Brohoof 1

Mostly Real Life, with a dash of Analyzer and Fanatic. I'm sure there is a little of all the others, except reluctance, in there too.

I love the show and I don't care who knows. I converted my brother and I'm working on my mom. Of course, I didn't intend to convert my brother, it just kinda happened. My Mom is in my sights because pretty much everything me and my brother like Mom likes too and I'm sure she'd love this if she'd give it a chance instead of being embarrassed that her 32 year old daughter watches cartoons.

Mom is really cool but it takes patience for her to come around to things. She's always too worried what others will think.

I would say Analyzer and real life brony. I have a couple shirts and converted 3 friends only because they came to me about it first and were willing to watch it. I have also wrote a fanfic. Also the animation is awesome and hilarious. I realized now that Twilight's arch is complete that they will have so many things to do with the other characters. Maybe just maybe we could finally get some solid character development for Applejack for once

i'm going to have to say that i'm a bit of an analyzer, though i do not write fanfiction, i love reading it, along with any character development, i love the themes and the animation, and i think i'm also a love-and-tolerator, as i just love the show and i don't want to make any enemies with in the show.

I am most definitely the Analyzer - Dozens of fics, even more headcanons, and lengthy show interpretation sessions shove me so far into that corner I can't even see the other camps from where I'm sitting, even though I do some visual art on the side.

So, out of curiosity - which one (or more than one) are you, and why?

Oh, and if anyone knows who made this image, please let me know so I can credit them.

As it so happens, this exact image and thus question/poll has been posted before, in 'What type of fan are you?'. I've merged your thread, 'Six Kinds of Brony' with it.

Heh, I guess I'd be somewhere between "the analyzer" and "the artist".

I don't write any fanfiction, but I was attracted to the show because of the animation and art style, I stayed for the characters, and eventually got into stories. I have a tendency to re-watch scenes multiple times if I find a piece of animation interesting, and I look at the art work a lot, but I guess that comes with my territory. xD

I also draw some fan art and cosplay.   

Some of my friends might call me a fanatic because of how much I love the show, and because I have posters and merch. But the truth is, I love lots of cartoons and have posters and merch of those as well. (Although, perhaps not as much...) I'm also highly interested in the fandom, but I have an interest in fan culture studies anyway. I also don't really refer to myself as a "Brony". I guess I kinda fall into that catagory as well, but less so then the other two.

Edited by Hansel