Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite dessert?

Thundershock

Ice cream. Of the chocolate variety. I have a bowl almost every night, even while I'm raiding. I often top it with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Chocolate flavored whipped cream is also a possibility, but I prefer normal whipped cream, actually.

My raid team often pokes fun at me when I speak with my mouth full of ice cream. I often do not participate in the trash between bosses to eat my ice cream, which is how they came to know about it in the first place. They also make general comments on how I'm still a stick man (127 lbs, 6 foot), while still having ice cream every raid night without fail. They just jelly  :umad:

A close second would have to be apple strudels. My god. So good!

I've never tried apple cake, though. Does that even exist?

I'm sure that my mom has made apple cake before. She probably glazed it and put cinnamon with it, too. She's a great baker. So yes, it does exist! Have faith! 

• 1 month later...

Gonna revive this thread because I can.

Anyways, I really like pumpkin pie especially with whipped cream.

pumpkin+pie.jpg

And then there's red velvet cheesecake, which is the only kind of cake I like. I really dislike cake, and chocolate cake is so overrated.

Red-Velvet-Cheesecake-Cake-1.jpg

I also really like New York style Cheesecake, too bad I haven't had some in a while. :,( It's so yummy.

Full-NewYorkCheesecake.jpg

Edited by Akari Akaza
  • Brohoof 1

Since food is pretty much my favorite thing ever, especially sweets, I think I'm about to do a top five with pics haha.

1. oreo balls - sweet Celestia these are perfect. sweet, soft, delicate, chocolatey...addicting.

2. FRESH chocolate chip cookies - warm, homemade ones. UGH SO GOOD.

3. Pumpkin rolls - SO GOOD. especially around fall. i loooove cream cheese icing omg.

4. coconut donuts - not that fancy, but a great, easy snack. my favorite donut.

5. chocolate chip brownies - when im in a chocolate mood. only like fresh ones.

yes the pics are all retarded and all unorganized but idc and im not fixing it

post-650-0-24509900-1380004937.jpg

post-650-0-72445800-1380005126.jpg

post-650-0-30457900-1380005245_thumb.jpg

post-650-0-70050800-1380005510.jpg

post-650-0-63533900-1380005539.jpg

Brownies. I love the sweet and moist taste of brownies. They taste like happiness.

Marble/Pound cake tastes like rainbows and happiness.

I also have an obsession with Red Velvet anything.

Since food is pretty much my favorite thing ever, especially sweets, I think I'm about to do a top five with pics haha.

1. oreo balls - sweet Celestia these are perfect. sweet, soft, delicate, chocolatey...addicting.

2. FRESH chocolate chip cookies - warm, homemade ones. UGH SO GOOD.

3. Pumpkin rolls - SO GOOD. especially around fall. i loooove cream cheese icing omg.

4. coconut donuts - not that fancy, but a great, easy snack. my favorite donut.

5. chocolate chip brownies - when im in a chocolate mood. only like fresh ones.

yes the pics are all retarded and all unorganized but idc and im not fixing it

HOLY CRUD THOSE PICTURES MADE ME STARVING BUT I CANT HAVE ANYTHING SUGARY BECAUSE IT'S BREAKFAST TIME. THOSE LOOK SO GOOD

Woe is me.

• Brohoof 2

Oh Celestia theres so many choices lol, considering I have a massive sweet tooth as well. I love:

Coffee ice cream with crushed up reeces with it!

Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipcream!

my mom's famouy chocolate fudge cake

my sister's chocolate mud pie

mom's chocolate pie

my apple pie

chocolate muffins

my peanut butter blossoms

my mom's famous sugar cookies and her finger print cookies (should I stop? lol)

cupcakes (i mean come on who doesnt love cupcakes??)

• Brohoof 1

Pumpkin pie because of how amazing it is! Besides that, my other favorite desserts are cheesecake, red velvet cake, and pecan pie. I tend to avoid chocolate, so none for me. tongue.png

Edited by SmartyPants

I don't actually eat dessert very often. I'm a meat and potatoes guy so sweets don't usually end up on my radar. When I do though stuff like Pumpkin Pie or anything that can be dipped in milk like doughnuts and cookies.

My favorite dessert would have to be a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on top. Now, if you want to go all out, top that with whipped cream, little bit of chocolate sprinkles, and a cherry. Wow... my mouth is watering.. ohmy.png 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite would have to be Ice Cream. More specifically going to Cold Stone and mixing French Vanilla and Coffee. Warm brownies with chocolate fudge inside, errmahhgerrrd. Combine the two and add Jamacain Orange Soda and I'd have a serious case of the itis. :3

Creme Brule but other than that since I don't get that have that too often would be almost anything with chocolate in it. Chocolate cake, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate bars, chocolate chocolate and more chocolate.

Blast i'm trying to not get myself killed by an overload of saturated fats strangling my arteries before i'm even 20...

Anyways, i love ice cream, probaly my favorite, of course I like alot so idk really.

I eat alot of ice cream though, more then i should... Not to mention having other deserts.

Man, i really am gonna die when i'm like 30 at this rate... 

I LOVE sugar. If there was ever an instance where someone was addicted to Glucose, it'd be me. I consume around four hundred grams a day. 

My absolute FAVORITE dessert would have to be Tiramisu cake. 

Personally, I ADORE chocolate chip cookies. They taste absolutely delicious to me..here's my order by favorite:

1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
  2. Brownies (I love eating the brownie mix..)
  3. Chocolate Pie
  4. Vanilla Cake (I LOVE the cake mix...)

There we go. smile.png

Chocolate and vanilla ECLAIRS. BIG and spongy ones... hmm not spongy actually, soft ones. CUZ ECLAIRS ROCK

and maybe a red orange(or a orange red)