Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Competition* Calling all creative photo shoppers!

Pony021

Hey everypony :D I was just wondering, well if you don't mind... ~Fluttershy xD

I'm just starting to get more subs on Youtube (185 and counting!) and i thought that i might need a professional looking background and thumbnail/profile pic. But i do not have the skills to create these (well to a professional standard anyway :3) so i have decided to host a bit of a competition on this forums :) since bronies are some of the most talented visual artists I know :)

Anyway Let's cut to the chase:

*The idea of the competition is to design a suitable Youtube background and profile pic for my channel

*It can include ponies/pony elements and designs but not completely MLP based because my friends don't know i am a brony ;)

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Quartza00?feature=mhee

The winner will be in the description of my videos and get shutouts on request :) not to often though ;)

I may be small but this could be the investment of a life time if i get big on Youtube hahaha

Also In future if i get big, or possibly some commission (free money) if i do get a partnership :D

Not a big prize but you know it would just be great to get a hand, if you um...don't mind... ~Fluttershy xD

Thanks everypony,

Quartza00 :)