mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

9/10

well i don't nearly see you posting around as much anymore. 

I don't know what you mean by that.

I post all the time.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

0/10 Still scares me.

1/10

I hated that video.

I'd suggest get a bigger picture. Better than the other one though. 5/10

I don't know what it is. 

Richard Wellington as a kitty cat.

Refer to the link in my previous post sir, then all shall be made clear (possibly).

6/10

Ohhhhhh

now I get it. I've played Dark Souls, and Havel is definitely my least favorite boss  >_>

OT: 9/10

Edited by DolosusDoleus
  • Brohoof 1

GONE

10/10 Adorkable!

• Brohoof 1