Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

i wish that i had another oc, i'd so totally go for tavi... actually, Pagey, can you hold tavi for me until tomorrow? i'll make a new oc so i can go after her, too. i mean, if that's ok with you.

(edited)

Any idea when we can expect the next set of replies? Take your time, I am just curious. img-1461870-1-smile.png

And I hope you like me adding Garble and his gang. A little adventure always helps.

From the look of things I'm going to say either Tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Now that Finals or over and Summer is in full swing I actually have time to DO THINGS.

i wish that i had another oc, i'd so totally go for tavi... actually, Pagey, can you hold tavi for me until tomorrow? i'll make a new oc so i can go after her, too. i mean, if that's ok with you.

I'm okay with this. Consider it done. Edited by ~Neutral Page~
  • Brohoof 1

From the look of things I'm going to say either Tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Now that Finals or over and Summer is in full swing I actually have time to DO THINGS.

Ah lucky you, my finals are this week! :/

I can't wait for tomorrow. Our Spitfire/Jesse thing will be so awesome that it will generate 1.21 Gigawatts!!!! :P

• Brohoof 1

all right, thanks. i'll try and make one quickly. i'll probably post it while i'm in class sometime tomorrow. be expecting it. most likely a pegasus, if not just for the added bonus of wingboner jokes. XD

I'm Sowwy. img-1461821-2-sad.png img-1461821-3-sad.png

I try my best but there's only so many hours in a day.

Whenever somepony new wants Octavia It's All Yours.

Aww dammit! I originally wanted Octavia after Fluttershy. I may even want her MORE now! No offense to Daring of course, she's been . . . quite a little surprise actually. I guess I just never went into that "opposites attract" shtick and believed more the "birds of a feather" approach to romance.

Truly, Daring and I couldn't be any more different, but it's worked out so far.

Paradox...  Isn't your character already in a serious relationship with Octavia?  If so, then why is your character being fought over between her and Vinyl Scratch? o_o

what? paradox is only dating vinyl right now, that "paradox dating tavi" was only when mylittlepwny was controlling the thread. and now, i'm making a new oc to date her again. and i'm sure page has some sort of plans for them now...

Ladies and gentlecolts, we're gunna settle this the old fashioned way. Who ever can win Octi's heart first gets her. Y'all will be competing on the same plane of existence. Good luck~

Ladies and gentlecolts, we're gunna settle this the old fashioned way. Who ever can win Octi's heart first gets her. Y'all will be competing on the same plane of existence. Good luck~

Not me! I'm in a book, and as much as Octi has my heart, I am nothing if not principled. I committed to Daring with this thread, and to her I belong. (Well not officially anyway, but our courtship has been somewhat . . . unconventional.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

WAT. WAT U SAI. no way, not unless page approves it... i mean, he did kindly say that he'd hold onto her for me, at least until tomorrow. and i'm no good at competing with others...

besides... steel would whoop my new oc, he's not like dox

Edited by Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 1

WAT. WAT U SAI. no way, not unless page approves it... i mean, he did kindly say that he'd hold onto her for me, at least until tomorrow. and i'm no good at competing with others...

I'm flattered but I'm sure you have some tricks more suited to woo the magnificent, musical mare, than my crude arts.

(edited)

*Is no good at competing with others*

*Whole thread revolves around the Idea of competing with others*

Logic.mellow.png

Aww dammit! I originally wanted Octavia after Fluttershy. I may even want her MORE now! No offense to Daring of course, she's been . . . quite a little surprise actually. I guess I just never went into that "opposites attract" shtick and believed more the "birds of a feather" approach to romance.

Truly, Daring and I couldn't be any more different, but it's worked out so far.

Not me! I'm in a book, and as much as Octi has my heart, I am nothing if not principled. I committed to Daring with this thread, and to her I belong. (Well not officially anyway, but our courtship has been somewhat . . . unconventional.)

Just wait 'til you see what I have lined up for your next reply! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Edited by ~Neutral Page~
  • Brohoof 1

Logic.img-1463647-1-mellow.png

Just wait 'til you see what I have lined up for your next reply! img-1463647-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

hey! that's different! ... somehow... I don't know how, but it's different! and i'll post my new OC sometime later, I just gotta finish his backstory up.

actually, in fact, I've just finished him up. I don't have a picture of him, so we'll have to go off of the terrible description I gave him until I can have someone make him. he's been added to my signature. his name is Skyline.

Check your self. Page is one of three DMs, even if his name is on the OP. I have control of Octavia, which is why she is not on board with the whole evil-ex thing. Yet.

Besides, what happened to the whole idea that we were going to have ponies other than the specified preference try for hearts?

Check your self. Page is one of three DMs, even if his name is on the OP. I have control of Octavia, which is why she is not on board with the whole evil-ex thing. Yet.

Besides, what happened to the whole idea that we were going to have ponies other than the specified preference try for hearts?

#1. ah. crap. sorry about that, I kinda forgot. I thought that, now that Red was gone, control of Octavia automatically diverted back to Page.

#2. I'll still hate that Dox'll have to fight her no matter what.

#3. I have nooooooooooo idea.

• Brohoof 1

Logic.img-1463647-1-mellow.png

Just wait 'til you see what I have lined up for your next reply! img-1463647-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Oh dear . . . blink.png What's next?! The Kraken?! Discord?! No! I know . . . . Aliens with crystalline skeletons! Yeah wouldn't that be a twist?! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

Meh... guess I should go do these replies then. Hmph.

It is what it is.

So! We got a bunch of noobs, then? Alright.

Meta. We. Need. You. To. Do. Your. Replies. Quickly. Because. We. Are. Losing. People. <Stop>

Please. Come. Back. From. Whatever. Vacation. And. Do. Them. <Stop>

The. Holiday. Resort. Island. I. Am. On. Doesn't. Have. Internet. <Stop>

I. Learned. How. To. Work. The. Telegraph. Machine. <Stop>

Bye. <Stop>

Oh dear . . . img-1464044-3-blink.png What's next?! The Kraken?! Discord?! No! I know . . . . Aliens with crystalline skeletons! Yeah wouldn't that be a twist?! img-1464044-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

None of those things. We decided to mix it up a bit a let chocolate rain fall from the sky, while you sail on a graham cracker boat with Marshmellow sails, and try to avoid the killer gummy worms. Because yolo.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, , seeing as you control Octavia, would it be fine for me to go ahead and post? Or am I to wait for Page's ok on the matter? It's just, I've had a good idea for an introduction, so...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fireblaze-r3201

I will take Bon-B0n SInce Dash is taken and Bon-Bon is my second faviort pony too.

THe Passowrd is Columbia

Password Accepted. You may begin Posting.

Hey, , seeing as you control Octavia, would it be fine for me to go ahead and post? Or am I to wait for Page's ok on the matter? It's just, I've had a good idea for an introduction, so...

I am going to need a character sheet for your new OC first, but other than that you're in the clear.

@@Count Paradox,

Oh fiddlesticks! I just think of what I would do in the situation, for good or ill. As well as reaching outside of myself occasionally to what would make sense in the context of the situation. The two crewponies pulling me back from jumping in the river, for example. Would Sgt. Giant have stopped me? Sure he would've, but I couldn't control him. Influencing two NPCs to do what they would logically do in the situation is perfectly all right.

Writing in role-play is a careful balance, you have to "nudge" circumstances to achieve the desired effect. Really that goes for all writing. Darth Vader just turning good on the spot and killing the Emperor wouldn't solve the plot problems, the Empire would just have a new figurehead (willing or not) and the Rebels would still fight a war they didn't even know they won. 

• Brohoof 1

true, true, but still, i doubt that i'll ever get as interesting a post as you always do. i think my long line of posts that i just finished was the best i could muster.

• Brohoof 1