• Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna
  2. 2. Who do you wanna lose?

• Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna

This should have already gone to the next poll, I voted for Octavia here what feels like ages ago...

Guess Tom has been busy or something...

I am sooo sorry classes have been hectic dealing with, so I apologize deeply for the late update! I swear, can't wait for the summer when they'll be behind me and my normal internet times can resume.

Anyways, with 28 votes for Octavia, and 6 for Pound Cake, it's obvious whom the victor is!

For our next round, it's two beloved background ponies. The alcoholic Berry Punch, or the Wubilicious Vinyl Scratch. Whom shall be the victor here?

• Brohoof 1

Berry Punch. I usually don't like background characters very much, and I do not fancy either of these two. However, I voted for Berry Punch because it's pretty obvious that Vinyl's going to win just because of all of those people who are like "Z0MG VINYL SCRATCH LUVS WUBS <3333"

berry_punch_sleeping_by_sierraex-d41syhc

Edited by Twiliscael

I nominated Vinyl, so I'll continue to support her. I never really see Berry Punch anyways, since I don't really look for her. All I know is that everyone thinks she's an alcoholic.

Edited by antismurf9001

Vinyl is basically the only BG pony I like. I love her color scheme, her personality and attitude are blatantly obvious to understand despite how she's never had any canonical lines, and a DJ pony is just bad-ass.

Plus, the fandom has done a fantastic job of portraying her.

Even Discord's been taken by surprise by this ponies' swag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3lq4EJ2yU

• Brohoof 3

After a good hard think I voted Vinyl. I was going to vote for Berry, seeing as she has a simple, pretty design and she appears often enough to think to myself; "oh, there's Berry Punch! I know that pony!"

But, Vinyls design is much snappier, the colours stand out and compliment each other in a quirky way. She had appeared so few times with such a fan following that it is exciting when she appears onscreen.

Besides, I like the canon name too. Dj Pon3 is cool!

Edited by CrystalRose

I am sooo sorry classes have been hectic dealing with, so I apologize deeply for the late update! I swear, can't wait for the summer when they'll be behind me and my normal internet times can resume.

Anyways, with 28 votes for Octavia, and 6 for Pound Cake, it's obvious whom the victor is!

For our next round, it's two beloved background ponies. The alcoholic Berry Punch, or the Wubilicious Vinyl Scratch. Whom shall be the victor here?

No problemo.

Anyway, I voted for Vinyl here, Berry is okay and all but everyone loves DJ PON-3, Berry doesn't really have a chance... :P

Gah! Should I vote for the pony that I nominated or an amazing Dj pony, such as Vinyl Scratch? I really can't decide! Help me figure it out, please?

Go ahead and vote for Berry Punch.  Doing that will help to ensure that Octavia ends up with a better position in the next round MWAHAHAHA keeps you loyal to the pony that you nominated.  It's not like Vinyl really needs the votes anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Go ahead and vote for Berry Punch.  Doing that will help to ensure that Octavia ends up with a better position in the next round MWAHAHAHA keeps you loyal to the pony that you nominated.  It's not like Vinyl really needs the votes anyways.

You've got a point there. Berry Punch it is! It's not like she'll win against Vinyl Scratch anyway! Thank you for the help!

post-10016-0-00420500-1359065530.jpeg

D'aww just look at that adorable alcoholic pony!

You've got a point there. Berry Punch it is! It's not like she'll win against Vinyl Scratch anyway! Thank you for the help!

Not a problem.  Anything to ensure that my favorites obtain superior positions help a friend.

Excellent, my plans are working perfectly!

Obviously I'm going for VS but still a respectful nod to our alcoholic pony. No doubt if there was a party I'd be happy if either one were there.

Edited by Freewave

Ummm... This is not a late update *Jedi Mind Trick*

Anyways, with a total of 28 for Vinyl Scratch, and 6 for Berry Punch, Vinyl Scratch proceeds! And now, up next, a battle to last the centuries! The randomizer doesn't play games with this matchup, Diamond Tiara VS Rarity's Sofa! Who can be prepared for this bloodshed?

• Brohoof 4

Worst pony VS an inanimate object that isn't Tom or Bloomberg?

Rarity's sofa :| I will smack fillies if that manipulative, obnoxious little twit wins this.

• Brohoof 1

Finally another round! I've been looking forward to this :). Rarity's sofa gets my vote, the thing is the most dependable, understanding and comfortable piece of furniture that I've ever seen on a TV show. That's more than worthy of a vote.

• Brohoof 1

I can only imagine all of the things that Rarity must do in that sofa of hers...

Meanwhile, Diamond Tiara is flashing her ass in Apple Bloom's face. Classy, Diamond. Classy.

Ah, Rarity's sofa, the only thing that can provide maximum comfort after finding out that of all the worst things that can happen, it's the. Worst. Possible. Thing! I don't hate Diamond Tiara(and kind of like her, in a way), but that sofa is just a hero. :D

Edited by SBB64

Diamond Tiara is worth a lot more than Rarity's sofa. xD  If I get in good with her I'll be set.

That's the hard part though, getting on Diamond Tiara's good side. Voting for her when so many others are voting for a piece for furniture is a good start! Right Diamond? ^^

img-1134700-1-35150__safe_animated_diamond-tiara.gif

Awwww.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'd have to say that Rarity's Sofa would have to get my vote on this one! Not only is it a piece of furniture, but Rarity's savior during her dramatic moments! That sofa is a hero! :D

post-10016-0-87932800-1359814591_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Diamond Tiara is worth a lot more than Rarity's sofa. xD If I get in good with her I'll be set.

That's the hard part though, getting on Diamond Tiara's good side. Voting for her when so many others are voting for a piece for furniture is a good start! Right Diamond? ^^

img-1134700-1-35150__safe_animated_diamo

Awwww. http:////mlpforums-feld0.netdna-ssl.com//public/style_emoticons/mlp/wub.png

Stop liking the wrong ponies, Tails!

Background characters and antagonist fillies = bad.

Main characters, supporting characters, and adult villians = good!

:3

• Brohoof 5

As amusing as it is, the sofa winning, I can't help feel sorry for Diamond Tiara. I really do like the look of her and somewhat enjoy her when she's actually on screen. Yes, she's a young stuck up brat but she can always change her attitude down the line, even though I like her as she is now as the young antagonist.

• Brohoof 2