Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

(And femaleXfemale is just werid....)

Hold it right there.

What's weird in femaleXfemale, especially after you note that 90% of ponyville are females? Doesn't it just make sense?

Edited by Ouker

Now, I'm going to break the norm and do an OTP with one of the mane six with someone from another show...

FluttershyXUrataros

Posted Image

I can't think of anyone better, to fish out Fluttershy from her shyness

Pretty much, The Mane6XThe Imagin Boys, period are the perfect OTP

Edited by Captain Marvelous

HOLD ON

BACK THE FUCK UP

are you implying what i think you are implying?

"Shipping is the belief that two fictional characters, typically from the same series, are in an intimate relationship, or have romantic feelings that could potentially lead to a relationship."

-Wikipedia

I dunno, did I say something wrong?

Edited by TwilightRubix

Posted Image

Posted Image

What happens in the shipping thread, stays in shipping the shipping thread. While it may not be to everyones taste, we never cross the line, although we do get pretty damn close to it sometimes!

Anyways, I'm starting to lose track of what has and hasn't been chucked up here already, so I'm just gonna go ahead and ship Rarity with everything, with a bit of TwiDash on the side.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

"Shipping is the belief that two fictional characters, typically from the same series, are in an intimate relationship, or have romantic feelings that could potentially lead to a relationship."

-Wikipedia

I dunno, did I say something wrong?

oh. i thought you were implying something about actual relationships, not the shipping of fictional characters. my bad.

Glad you like it. c:

Posted Image

I bet you didn't see that one coming.

I bet if I were just a tiny bit more tired I would have bursted laughing at the sight. Oh sweet lord. D:

oh god, i just found the most hilarious animated shipping gif ever, but i think i'd get banned on the spot if i were to show its vicinity here. even if it is so hilarious i could choke on laughter, it's still NSFW.

Then you have to throw me a PM with it. Right now.

oh god, i just found the most hilarious animated shipping gif ever, but i think i'd get banned on the spot if i were to show its vicinity here. even if it is so hilarious i could choke on laughter, it's still NSFW.

Bring it. Let's see Hilarius stuff.
  • Brohoof 1