Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Brony Music?

WindsweptFrog

My personal favourite is Changling - All Levels At Once, it's almost a cover of This Day Aria and it's all I have been listening to recently.

But I also love The Living Tombstone's Remix of Discord by the Eurobeat Brony.

But a massive fan favourite is Party With Pinkie - Alex S.

Try H8_seed, Wooden toaster (Glaze), the aviators, Vinyl Scratch, The living tombstone, Sonic breakbeat and Mando Pony they are artists who make good music, just pm me on the forum of face book and i can link you more :)

• Brohoof 2

Try H8_seed, Wooden toaster (Glaze), the aviators, Vinyl Scratch, The living tombstone, Sonic breakbeat and Mando Pony they are artists who make good music, just pm me on the forum of face book and i can link you more :)

This right here. I also find most music in PMV video's to be pretty good to too so i listen to alot of those which is why in they're used in my blog alot as well.

Just wanted to listen to some good bronie music but can't seem to find much, but that's probably because I haven't looked that hard :L but any recommendations?

allow me to point you to this old thread with tons and tons of brony music suggestions on it. it will definitely give you a great idea on where to look! :)

• Brohoof 1

By Genre:

ROCK/METAL:

Bronified, AcousticBrony, MandoPony, PrinceWhateverer, Dev Metlus

ELECTRONIC/DUBSTEP:

Echelon, TheLivingTombstone, Eurobeat Brony, Omnipony, MHM, WoodenToaster, JackleApp, MandoPony, H8_Seed

RAP:

IBringDaLulz, MicTheMicroplhone

PMVs are also good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNgg_8wfbF0&list=PL3Debs5hIVRh32dFfte-dYu5CKo2l5LWL&index=62&feature=plpp_video

heres my personal mix of MLP remixes and such. i still need to rearrange some of the tracks a bit so the flow is a little different. i feel theres a flat spot in the energy around the 2nd half of the mix. im always looking for new tracks to change up the mix, so ill be watching this thread.

1. Alex S - My Little Pony Theme

2. Sunshine Sunshine Ladybugs Awake (Peacock Remix)

3. Alex S - Party With Pinkie

4. Bright Rai - Fluttershy's Dubstep (Remastered Version)

5. Baasik - Dashstep

6. Alex S & Pinkiepieswear - Disco Lights

7. Eurobeatbrony & Alex S - Luna

8. F3nning - My Little Pony (Doozy Dubstep Remix)

9. Alex S - Trixie the Pony Troll (VIP)

10. Assertive Fluttershy - Boooring

11. Winter Wrap Up (Elliptisoar House Remix)

Well, I think it's kind of subjective the "good music" thing, at least at some point, but oh well.

For electronic and such, you could try going with WoodenToaster/Glaze, Alex S and Eurobeat Brony, Yourenigma (plus the rest the others mentioned).

For dubstep, I only know Omnipony for sure (because I don't know exactly how to recognize dubstep from other things, to be honest).

For remixes, Archie, Alex S and TheLivingTombstone as well. KingSpartaX37 does a LOT of remixes with video game music.

Out of orchestral, Tsyolin/ApplejackTheEngineer, Makkon too.

For rock, Mandopony, AcousticBrony, and Tarbyrocks too.

For classical, go to Yourenigma as well.

I'm pretty sure I have MUCH, MUCH more than that, but those are all I remember in the RIGHT NOW moment. :(

I'll be looking to compile a list or blog of unsung, great brony music that all too often takes a backseat to the mediocre yet somehow insanely popular stuff that floods the fandom.

I myself have done two rock covers and a RD-inspired synthrock original track. You can check those out at the links in my sig.

Truly, I would recommend JackleApp, MandoPony, dominian42 (Replacer), among others. Honestly, you could go days listening to the multitude of brony musical artists, and still find yourself listening to it all again. Mate, find a place to start, and just keep going.

It all depends on what you are in the mood for.

I recommend...

Discord Remix.  By LivingTombstone

Discord the original. By SuperPonyBeat

This day aria. By Tuxe

Rainbow Factory. By BronyDanceParty & WoodenToaster

Diamond Dogs. By SuperPonyBeat.

Forgive me if I got some of the names wrong... But I think I got them all right and they are all awesome songs Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

^THIS song. And this musician in general...even though he's only made 2 original songs and 1 cover. Just goes to show how much time and care he puts into his music. 

Aside from that, what are you into? I really can't recommend you anything if I don't know what genre you'd like to listen to. sleep.png

Mandopony is a good bet, mostly because he makes a lot of music in different genres. The first Brony song I listened to when I joined the fandom was "A Long Way from Equestria", and I have no regrets. Acousticbrony, Bronyfied or Aviators is good if you're looking for rock, while General Mumble, Wooden Toaster, Odyssey EuroBeat and StormWolf are my personal favorites for electronic music. I'm not much of a dubstep or rap person.

Edited by Rarietty

There are a lot of different kinds of brony music out there. 'Good' also is an opinion, but here is what I find to be quite good songs.

I think they each have download links in the description. Sorry I can't get the third video to show.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

@@WindsweptFrog,

There are so many awesome pony musicians I can't even remember them all. But Balloon Party is an awesome album. Anyways I have a playlist of many of my favorite brony made songs here:

it's about 200 songs atm.

• Brohoof 1

^THIS song. And this musician in general...even though he's only made 2 original songs and 1 cover. Just goes to show how much time and care he puts into his music. 

Aside from that, what are you into? I really can't recommend you anything if I don't know what genre you'd like to listen to. sleep.png

Mandopony is a good bet, mostly because he makes a lot of music in different genres. The first Brony song I listened to when I joined the fandom was "A Long Way from Equestria", and I have no regrets. Acousticbrony, Bronyfied or Aviators is good if you're looking for rock, while General Mumble, Wooden Toaster, Odyssey EuroBeat and StormWolf are my personal favorites for electronic music. I'm not much of a dubstep or rap person.

I think a few people might have said they can't really recommend music, as they don't know what genre i like but i like basically everything, from drowning pool to george formby, from devlin to the kinks :/