Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Rainbow Dash had a sister?

Appledash lover

Ok so i got to thinking what if Rainbow Dash had a sister.. what would be her name what color would she be and what would be her cutie mark where would she live?

whoever comes up with the best idea of her  im gonna see if i can get sombody to draw her and get it posted to devianart

by the way thumbes up ideas that you like.. :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, first off... Are we talking a younger sister, or an older one? If I had to guess, a sibling of Dash's would keep the rainbow mane and tail, although perhaps inverted and the colors starting at a different place. Probably would have a different background shade than cyan, too, and a different body color.

I would think Rainbow Dash has an older brother more so than a sister because she's all rough and tumble and like a tomboy. She's more likely to become like that if she has an older brother who always tussled with her growing up.

• Brohoof 6

I would think Rainbow Dash has an older brother more so than a sister because she's all rough and tumble and like a tomboy. She's more likely to become like that if she has an older brother who always tussled with her growing up.

If we're talking an older brother... I mean, I bet he'd still have the rainbow, after all, he's related to Dash. But I'd be willing to bet the rainbow would be a bit more muted than Dash's. 

• Brohoof 2

I had an idea once that she had a bunch of older siblings and she got her competitive drive from trying to beat them at everything, but I'd be interested in seeing any of her family frankly.

I'd like it if she had a sister that was completely black and white.

• Brohoof 2

At this point I will direct you to this fan made image, which will probably- HNNNNNNNG!!!

Posted Image

I'm not sure which one is supposed to be Dashie, but they're all cute! (It's either the one pulling the tail or the one having his tail pulled...)

This should be canon material. That's all there is to it.

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 6

I had an idea once that she had a bunch of older siblings and she got her competitive drive from trying to beat them at everything, but I'd be interested in seeing any of her family frankly.I'd like it if she had a sister that was completely black and white.

I would like to see more of all of the mane 6s familys I mean have we seen anypony's parents other then twilight's (I dont know the answer to that question lol)

I would like to see more of all of the mane 6s familys I mean have we seen anypony's parents other then twilight's (I dont know the answer to that question lol)

Rarity's parents are country folk. and Pinkie pie's parents farmed rocks, and never smiled. untill the day pinkie threw a party because of rainbow dashies sonic rainboom.

False. In Sisterhooves Social we saw Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents at the beginning of the episode. 

And it was well established that Pinkie's parents were quasi-Amish rock farmers.

Edited by Descant

yes totally forgot about that my bad

Hahaha, don't worry about it. It happens. :P I was just giving you a hard time. I do that a lot. Don't take me seriously :D

• Brohoof 1

Well.

Twilight - Known parents, brother, sister-in-law

Rarity - Know parents, sister

Pinkie Pie - Known parents, sisters

Applejack - Known grandmother, brother, sister, two cousins, aunt&uncle and a lot of unnamed family members + upcoming "Apple Family Reunion" episode

Fluttershy - None

Rainbow Dash - None, hopefully adopting Scootaloo as her "sis"?

So, more like we need to know more about pegasi.. because we don´t know anything about their families, not a single thing, ;(

I hope in this...

Posted Image

At this point I will direct you to this fan made image, which will probably- HNNNNNNNG!!!

Posted Image

I'm not sure which one is supposed to be Dashie, but they're all cute! (It's either the one pulling the tail or the one having his tail pulled...)

This should be canon material. That's all there is to it.

Dashie is the tail-pulling one. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Spoilers for people who avoid them.

Posted Image

Wow, these two sure look alike. *Winkwinknudgenudge*

If these two were actually sisters, I unofficially dub Rainbow's mother Firefly due to Firefly's lightning theme. That would work out so awesomely.  :wub:

Posted Image

Or in that case, Firefly herself as Rainbow's sister. If we're still talking about past gen ponies, I think it would be kind of funny if Rainbow Dash's sister acted exactly like G3 Rainbow Dash.

Also, I used to love MLP toys when I was little, and back then my favorite pony was Rainbow Flash (yes, that is actually a real pony name. Hasbro is so creative.) Now in G4, she was sold in a package with Rainbow Dash. It would be kind of interesting if these two were sisters, as Rainbow Flash is a unicorn, (considering the Cake twins, I wouldn't be surprised) but that could be another option.  :huh:

Posted Image

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 2

Spoilers for people who avoid them.

Posted Image

Wow, these two sure look alike. *Winkwinknudgenudge*

If these two were actually sisters, I unofficially dub Rainbow's mother Firefly due to Firefly's lightning theme. That would work out so awesomely.  :wub:

Posted Image

Or in that case, Firefly herself as Rainbow's sister. If we're still talking about past gen ponies, I think it would be kind of funny if Rainbow Dash's sister acted exactly like G3 Rainbow Dash.

Also, I used to love MLP toys when I was little, and back then my favorite pony was Rainbow Flash (yes, that is actually a real pony name. Hasbro is so creative.) Now in G4, she was sold in a package with Rainbow Dash. It would be kind of interesting if these two were sisters, as Rainbow Flash is a unicorn, (considering the Cake twins, I wouldn't be surprised) but that could be another option.  :huh:

Posted Image

hmm that is really cool i wouldent be suprised if  these two were realted somehow except Rainbow Flash is unicorn not a pegisus 

Dashie is the tail-pulling one. ;)

What?  How could you possibly know that?

(I'm sorry, it was just too perfect to resist.  I meant no disrespect.  Please ignore me and continue with your discussion.)

• Brohoof 2

This. My personal head canon for if Dash did have a sibling has always been a brother, and an older one at that. He's probably very similar to her in personality as far as 'tough, independent and 'loud'' are concerned, but unlike Dash, who can be a hot head, I picture him as more laid-back and mature, knowing when to pick his battles and when to leave things be, something Dash has never been good at. Thusly, if he was ever shown on the show, while he'd love to goof around with Dash and have fun, I can also easily see him being her voice of reason, trying his best to keep her from getting in too much trouble because of her temper and ego. (not unlike Applejack when you think about it)

This. My personal head canon for if Dash did have a sibling has always been a brother, and an older one at that. He's probably very similar to her in personality as far as 'tough, independent and 'loud'' are concerned, but unlike Dash, who can be a hot head, I picture him as more laid-back and mature, knowing when to pick his battles and when to leave things be, something Dash has never been good at. Thusly, if he was ever shown on the show, while he'd love to goof around with Dash and have fun, I can also easily see him being her voice of reason, trying his best to keep her from getting in too much trouble because of her temper and ego. (not unlike Applejack when you think about it)

well now you typed that, ive just realised that would be canon for all cartoon charecter like that. its so clear now!

Rainbow Dash having a sister? Hmmmm...interesting...

(Don't mind me, just thinking aloud here)

I wonder if she would be as cute as Rainbow Dash :3

I'm pretty sure that isn't actually physically possible, but the sister could be pretty cute.She might be as cute as Fluttershy or something but nothing could be as cute as Dashie. :)

• Brohoof 3