How much time does MLP:FiM stay on your mind or take up your day?

Obsidian_Winter

So, I'm at work, doing my thing and I find myself whistling various songs from MLP:FiM. On my break I play the Gameloft game and while I do my rounds outside I rehearse my voice acting for Applejack and Queen Crys. Then I come home, do my chores, play with my daughter, make dinner and then hope on here to round off my night. This begs the question if maybe I spend a little TOO much time in the fandom....maybe...What say you? How much time of the day or week does being a Brony take from your schedule?

Obsidian

Not much.

I don't visit these forums every day, and I have only made a few drawings of some ponies for when my three-year old nephew want me to "paint" with him, which means drawing with colored pencils.

I draw them fairly accurate to the show...

--Okay, I actually think about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic every day.

But I literally have two MLP faves in my deviantart faves.

It might increase soley from me watching a Group called Rarity-Realm.

But it is mostly just watching new episodes and then immediately deleting them off my sister's DVR.

I watch and think about it all day, every day.

.Posted Image

But seriously, I do have it on my mind quite often, whether it's listening to music from the show, writing fics, or RPing, I'm quite often doing things related to it. I'm even engraving Pinkie Pie in some acryllic!

• Brohoof 6

Everytime I open my brower I check certain pony related news sites before I do anything else. I also have the game on my phone and can be caught playing it quite a bit. Posted Image

Perhaps a little more often than I should...  I don't really see it as a problem though.  It has yet to interfere with my life in a negative way.  I'm still getting my work done, arriving places on time, etc.  And honestly, I could be thinking of far worse things.

All the time. Quite literally, about ninety percent of my waking thought processes is devoted to ponies. Five percent goes to daydreaming and story-planning, four percent to breathing and movement and what-not, and one percent for school.

...pones.

I have ponies on my mind quite a bit. You may have seen the ponified song lyrics I've posted, and I'm always imagining what TV shows and movies would be like as pony versions. After tomorrow's episode, I expect to have ponies heavily on the brain for awhile. Posted Image

I think about it every day, most of the day. I turn on my computer and see Rainbow Dash, Nightmare Moon or Photo Finish on the desktop. I'm frequently posting here and hunting down new pony pictures to spice up my contributions. I work with a team of bronies to put together a radio show about the fandom. I have Dash's cutie mark on a wristband which I have not taken off in two months. I wear an Apple Bloom necklace inside my shirt and sometimes out, when I'm alone. I listen to songs from the show or the fandom on my mp3 player. I think up fantasies, fanfiction ideas and so much more while I'm working at my lousy, pony-less job. (Unless you count the pony toys in one part of the store, which I look at every time I pass by that area.) And that's all when I'm not watching My Little Pony.

Am I a hapless nerd? Perhaps. But I regret nothing!

Posted Image

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 1

I have Rainbow Dash tattooed on my hip, so I wouldn't be able to take ponies off my mind even if I wanted to.

Around 75% of the time, my mind is on ponies, 20% its on my hobby and my college work and 5% is on Pokemon.

That's just a brief round up of what goes on in my mind.

Becoming a brony is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Am I obsessed?

• Brohoof 1

I spent a lot of tone on the fandom. Like usually in between classes I get on here and answer a question or two. So I do spend time on here on school time. But I don't think that I spent to much time on here and on the fandom. I just really like the fandom a lot. :)

Lately, I spend about half of my free time watching pony related videos, looking at fanart, listening to music made by bronies, reading fanfictions and such. Sometimes I think, "well this is sad" or "I should find an actual hobby", but personally I'm okay with it. Problem is, I don't really have any brony friends in real life who I could share these things with... So when I start talking about pony related stuff, everyone gets confused, or they just roll their eyes, "not this again".. Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I'll come home and look at the forums and maybe watch some MLP related stuff on YT for a bit. I'm on Deviant art a fair bit nowadays and I'm watching the Vector Group so I'll always look at the new stuff post on there. Its only probably a couple of hours a day in total as the rest is either working or out with people.

Ponies stay on my mind all the time. But mostly anything in my mind that is related to ponies is the issues of beeing one, dealing with haters, and finding a way to make this hatred go forgotten, making peace.

It sticks around in my mind a fair amount. And if my laptops on, this site is always up and in the tabs.

But I don't think its too much, its not like I don't do anything else or let it interfer with my life.

Quite a bit, I mean, the nickname I go by is "Bro T" (get it?). Other than that, I visit the forums daily, and currently writing two FiMfics (not simultaneously, mind you), have a lot of MLP fan music on my iPhone, a collection of MLP wallpapers stored away (and I'll use them some day), as well as some general ponyart and photos (many with captions).

So yeah, I think about MLP: FiM a lot, even if I haven't seen all of season 2 yet.

At least everyday? Because I check some sort of forum or newspage everyday to see what might be new and up coming. Even at work I have a little pony that sits on my computer.

huh.png  Hm, I guess I don't think about anything in too much detail, it's just like *yay, ponies* and that's about it. It's always kind of a light hearted thing that puts a smile on my face. 

Yeah, I pretty much do something to do with the show everyday. The trouble is, I want to get more involved than I already am. I am revising for tests at the moment, but a nagging feeling keeps pulling me back...

Too often I think.  When I'm just sitting down, and I have access to pencil and paper, I start to draw ponies.   When I'm walking down the hallways at school, I think of ponies.  When I'm sleeping, I dream of ponies.  

It's an addiction that is ravaging my soul, and I love it.  

Quite a lot! i'm usually always thinking about the lessons and try to use them when i;m talking to people. I'm thinking about buying some MLP toys but i'm not surehuh.png  I'm currently thinking of some ideas for a fanfic and most time when i'm on the computer I usually look through the forum.