Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 in Real Life, If You Could...Would You?

BlueFlame

31 users have voted

1. 1. Would you want the Mane 6 in real life?

• Yes
    • No

If you could have the entire mane 6 in your life, like your friends or something, would you? could you proudly walk into a public place with a brightly colored pony? or like adopt them from a shelter? 

I personally would take them if I found them, but I'd be kinda hesitant to take in public. scientist might want to take them and experiment on them... :(  What would you do?

Edited by BlueFlame
  • Brohoof 1

I would do everything in my power to keep them away from the government. That goes mainly to fluttershy since she's my favourite pony,

Although, I would need to get a bigger house and stuff...

Edited by Sun Wave

im a bit divided on this. it would be cool to have a pony as a pet, but ive seen how miniature horses are in real life (the smell, the mess, etc). Rob and Big had one for awhile, and it didnt look like fun. 

however, if i could have a dog-like trainable pony that could fly, i would be into it. im not sure if i want them to talk in real life though. of course, this pic is mandatory if we're talking ponies as pets. imagine waking up to that as a pet, sleeping on your bed, sitting with you and cuddling like a dog would. i think i would melt a little inside if she smiled while getting petted. 

img-919718-2-134777357165_zpsea9c223a.jp

• Brohoof 5

Would I take them in? Oh hell yes! They're not like other ponies - they're sapient - so they take care of themselves for the most part. It's more of a best friend-best friend relationship than a pet-owner relationship.

Would I take them out in public? That's a different story. Not because of haters or anything (the fact that sentient ponies being real would leave them too speechless to hate on us, anyway), but because all the attention we would get would make life a living hell. Imagine what that would be like - all kinds of people in the government and media would be trying to get their hands on them.

I would try to buy a large plot of land somewhere where we could all live in peace away from annoying, prying eyes. Kinda like in My Little Dashie.

Edited by Sky Nomad

Well its subjective in my mind, I mean if they're going to be more like a normal pony IRL(Craps everywhere and are quite large actually.) Then no. If they're more dog sized, and are trainable so they don't make a mess then I'd be more then happy to have one as a pet. Snuggling with my own Fluttershy would be like heaven :D.

However being a closet brony, I don't know if I could feel comfortable taking them places so thats when I'd gets scared. I'm to shy to do that kinda thing.

Maybe if it was a normal thing, i'd be ok with it, but I assume it wouldn't be... So I'd probably just keep it around my house.

If it talked that would be cool, but I don't think it would be a requirement. Just an added bonus.

So like I said, it depends on the situation.

However this thread makes me want to cuddle with Fluttershy(Or any pony for that matter..) :/ Darn you real life!

Fluttershy seems like the only pony/dog/pet/thing that would stick around and hang out all day. the rest of the ponies would be constantly mobile due to their simullarities to working dogs or high energetic dogs. 

I've actually considered this idea before. What I realized is that I probably wouldn't recognize them as real myself until I realized that I was seeing ponies without looking at a computer screen. Given that, once I realized they were real, I would probably give them shelter. I might even take them out into public places, at night probably. My guess is that most people wouldn't even do a double take if they saw an animated pony out of the corner of their eye.

Well if they're sapient and can talk, I assume they won't have the problems you'd get with a normal horse. I would take them in.

Twilight would love my massive collection of books. Fluttershy would love my pets and the animals that live in the woods behind my house. I live in the middle of no where so RD would be have lots of room to fly. We have apple trees here, and the apples here are delicious so AJ would be happy. I have a sewing kit I never use and a collection of shiny minerals so Rarity would be fine. And Pinkie's happy everywhere.

I wouldn't take them out in public much out of fear that the government would want to do experiments on them or something.

Hummmm, i think yeah. But only if they are sapient and talk, so i can communate with them. I would also give them shelter in my really big garden, and i wouldn't take 'em out because who knows what kind of dangers are lurking out there.

Also, if i had to choose which pony to bring i'd bring RD, not only she is my favourite one and because i have enough space for to fly around, but because her attitude is very simikar to mine.

If I had to choose one pony, i'd definitely pick Twilight Sparkle. I love books and everything, so yes, I have a LOT of books. She could help with studying on tests, and i'd greatly approve of taking her to the library. A lot of people know i'm a pegasister, so yes.

Also I would take them in as long as they are sapient.

Edited by Shift

Well I think plenty of people would want a member of the mane 6 in their daily lives. :)

I would, I'd them as my twin sister, and make sure they are well fed, loved and looked after. if it were to me, I'd pick all of them, becuase honestly, I can't decide on just one. xD

I would go into town with them and such, were I live everybody seems to be more or less tolerant of one another rather than up in everybody's business The government would be the least of my worries. My real worry would be dick-heads and in general assholes messing with my little pony's. Coming from equestria im not sure if they're pony heads are wired to deal with the cruelty of the real world as humans are. 

• Brohoof 1

I would go into town with them and such, were I live everybody seems to be more or less tolerant of one another rather than up in everybody's business The government would be the least of my worries. My real worry would be dick-heads and in general assholes messing with my little pony's. Coming from equestria im not sure if they're pony heads are wired to deal with the cruelty of the real world as humans are. 

Exactly, which is properly why many people would keep them inside where it is safe. Or perhaps in the countryside, so no one would harm them. (Thank goodness I am in the countryside of England, free roaming the hills for me and mah ponies! XD)

I'm in a small town in germany I got plenty of room for them to fly around and such people are friendly enough and im far enough away from a major town that rd can do a sonic rainboom with little consequences other than a few surprised farmers 

I'm in a small town in germany I got plenty of room for them to fly around and such people are friendly enough and im far enough away from a major town that rd can do a sonic rainboom with little consequences other than a few surprised farmers 

Thats awesome ^^

I got my own private home, with literally fields and forest galore for them to run around and fun on their own. So for them hey are safe and sound.

I know this is slightly off topic, but i would also take in Derpy, she deserves the most love from me. :)

I was seriously thinking the same thing about two seconds ago! Imagine if you had a Filly Derpy? that's got squee written all over it! got me all kinds of smilin' now.

You i actually wanted to do a fanfiction that takes a similar route to My Little Dashie, but with Derpy instead. :) Just really never had to the time to do it. xD

lulz. if you get the time you should definitley go for it! I would read it. But man would that take a while to make! It took me an hour or so to read my little dashie. Tears of manliness were shed that night.

Edited by yourmomsponies
  • Brohoof 1

If they are human counterparts, I'd probably be good friends with Applejack (kind, caring, open), Rainbow Dash (my love for racing) Twilight Sparkle (we're both geeky). Probably would not be as good friends with Rarity (she'd be a drama queen), Fluttershy (don't think I'd be able to talk to someone this shy), and Pinkie Pie (I don't have a very high tolerance for obnoxiousness). If they are their original pony counterparts, I'd probably pull a My Little Dashie, but with AJ, as I could use a little help around my apartment.

There is one simple answer to this question, WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT THE MANE SIX IN REAL LIFE, I could see why if they were a hater and that would basically be hell in pony form but to have a pet fluttershy that would Mae planet earth ney the galaxy NEY the entirety of the univers way more than 20% cooler no no it would make it at least 149% awsomer (if that's a word)

Have a great day sincerely your friend secret_brony :)

Well, I'm not sure if I could handle the entire mane 6. I'd definitely try though. :|

I don't think there'd be any problems with my parental figures. If anything, there'd be a lot of perks. Twilight and her magic, Dashie with her flying, etc. Not to mention the companionship. :]

I clicked "yes" immediately without realizing that the question is different than what I expected (stopped reading the first post after "like your friends or something"). I thought the OP meant them as humans, and just as average friends I'd see at school or something.

To answer the question, I'm not sure. It'd be difficult to house them, but I'm sure it would have benefits.

P.S Reminds me of Sonic X, :P