• Loving Brony
    • Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

I guess that I would be an in-closet brony because I'm not open about it.  I said that I'm musical as well, but I haven't exactly made any fandom music yet (not for lack of ideas though, I just haven't gotten the motivation to put those ideas into a coherent form).  I'm also apparently full-grown at 20 years old, as depressing as that sounds.  I couldn't choose between loving and aggressive, because I just sort see myself as neutral.  I'm certainly not overly aggressive, yet I'm not a really loving one either.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a loving, artistic, musical, full-grown brony / pegasis.  <3

I'm loving what I've learned from the show about how to be a better friend to my friends old and new, and I'm so inspired by the creativity and goodness I've seen from the Brony community.

So, I'm totally open about adoring the show, its values, and the community.  <3

• Brohoof 2

I'm nineteen yrs old (20 in July) and I'm a Loud and Proud Brony. I'll tell anyone that asks about my favourite show.

I enjoy long walks in the forest, walking my dogs, Luna pictures and Fluttershy.

I try to exemplify Love and Tolerate as best I can (Though I'll admit I hate Owls, just don't like the hooty buggers)

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna be 19 in a few days so I guess I'm full grown.

Dunno what you mean by loving/aggressive but if I were to describe myself I'd say that I'm both loving and aggressive so there.

Aaaand uh, I haven't really made anything yet but I am gonna start doing pony animations in the near future

• Brohoof 1

I chose Not afraid brony,loving brony,and Artistic brony.Thing that sucks about being a in the closet brony means you can't buy merchandise or people will know you're a brony.Glad im not that kind of brony.

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of a teenage brony at about 15 years old, who is never afraid to show who he is and what he loves. Pretty much, I like to represent who I am to anyone.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I could care less about what other people think of me in general but I don't push it on anyone so I am not afraid. I have several ideas for fanfics and I am a writer I just need to find the time to write them all down and at age 27 I am a full grown stallion so all you mares come and get it.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Full grown Brony. And a mare at that.

I don't do fan fics, fan art, fan music, videos, or any of that artsy and talented stuff. I don't have the time or the talent to be honest. I just watch the show, chat on message boards, and try to get others into it the best way I can. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm a brony even though I am a girl I prefer the term brony. I'm the artistic type. while I mainly work with charcoal I am tampering with computer art.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Being a teen, I'm mostly a closet brony. I have showed some pony vids to some friends, though. And I also consider myself as a musician, which is great, since we have so many different kinds of brony musicians around.

• Brohoof 1

Why is there no 'Old enough to be most people on here's dad Brony' option?

I like the show, am open about it with my family and friends-most of them think it's weird, but don't really care-a couple have checked

out the show and are now on board.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not afraid 19 y/o :D!

I don't really see why I would hide it :P, even at Uni most people know I'm into it (not because i force it on them just from being in my room ect :P).

• Brohoof 2

I admit it, I am kinda forcing one of my friends to watch mlp. But its kinda a bet we have where we try to get each other to try something new through peer pressure. So far I'm winning by converting him to PC gaming, minecraft, classic rock, and soon ponies. He got me into retro games and AVGN.

• Brohoof 1

Welp I'm a teen brony (pegasister) who is very much an In-Closet brony. I'm not afraid to share my love for MLP here or to close friends, but I would never wear an outright brony shirt in public. I wish I was braver and more willing but I don't want people to judge, ya know?

But if I could find a sneaky way to wear pony (like 20% cooler) I would wink.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a brony, but I do fall under the teenage category. Also, why is there not an option for "Casual brony" or some other option for those who just watch the show occasionally and don't really do anything else MLP-related?

Edited by Nyu
  • Brohoof 1

Loving, artistic, not-afraid, music, writer, and teen (15).  I do art, I live by the show, I make music, I write, and I've told everyone I can think of.  

• Brohoof 1

I am an author brony even though I do not update as often as I probably should.  I do have three stories under my belt though.  I read a ton of fanfiction as well, and am way over the normal age of a brony.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure whether or not I would be considered a closet brony, but I chose closet anyway. I don't talk about MLP unless its brought up, but I have MLP wallpapers on my cellphone and laptop and I don't try to hide them. However, the wallpapers I use are usually not too obvious, so people would need to know a bit about the show to know what they are. Maybe I can say I'm moving towards not afraid, but not quite there yet. 

I'm also an artistic and music brony. I enjoy drawing and occasionally draw pony related stuff, though I don't share it that much. I've also been into music for a long time. I play bass guitar and used to sing in a choir. I still do both, just in private now, but I'm trying to get more involved in my city's art scene. 

I've also got nothing but love for most people wink.png , so I'd say I'm a loving brony. I'm full grown too, so that me derpy_emoticon1.png.

• Brohoof 2

I love polls like this one. I'm a female brony in college, and I'm planning on getting a few pony shirts. If people ask me about it I don't mind telling them about the show, but I feel awkward about bringing it up with people on my own. I'm also what you could call an artistic brony, I'm interested in making customs and the like. My sister and my mom are the only ones who know about my love of ponies - I'm overseas right now, and my mom recently emailed me to say, "Some Little Pony stuff came for you in the mail, do you want me to send it to you?" I love my mom wub.png

• Brohoof 1

In-closet one,  loving one (wait.. what does it request to be the loving brony?), teen brony pegasis... maybe a little artistic I guess.

Edit: I have no idea how is the agressive brony definied but I'll take that one too.

Edited by Cocodrillo
  • Brohoof 1