Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the scum of humanity

Lady Rarity Pony

That was just despicable, rediculous, and any other word meaning the same thing as cruel. I used to live in the city myself, and its gotten much, much worse. I feel sorry for the guy who was beaten on, nobody deserves that.

Now, Instead of holding a cell phone to record a video, why not step up and be the responsible one to dial 911 (Or whatever emergency services' number is). Just all around despicable.

I believe the cameraman was with the others, even if he wasn't few people would have the courage to do something when in such a position. Edited by Tom

It's not as bad as 3 guys 1 hammer, but it's still bad.

Definitely not.

If you read the whole story the victim is not totaly inoccent, he beat up someone and they were getting revenge.

Vengeance only sews the seeds of further violence.
  • Brohoof 1

Hundreds of people, children and elders alike, die a horrible death everyday across the globe. Some of them are beaten to death, left to die alone in hunger, attacked by others for no reason and many other causes. No one cares, even when said event take place in their neighborhood. It's just an everyday stuff

And someone uploaded a video like this to youtube. Suddenly derp Posted Image

Hundreds of people, children and elders alike, die a horrible death everyday across the globe. Some of them are beaten to death, left to die alone in hunger, attacked by others for no reason and many other causes. No one cares, even when said event take place in their neighborhood. It's just an everyday stuff

Good point Weyland, but we don't always see what happens around us. Edited by Tom

Individuals who do care are not omniscient. If I knew of any such activity in my neighborhood I would be all over it.

Luckily for people around here Finland is relatively peaceful place.

I saw this video a couple of days ago actualy. A 'freind' showed it to me and this another guy, like it was something vital and we needed to see it. Why? It made me feel sick... Theres no explaining such human vileness...

I can only pray that the law got to the b******s, and i hope with this video being passed around like this it wont be long.

Not only are they racist(hence the repeated N word) and attacking a poor asian man, they were also stupid enough to record it and put it on Youtube.

Humanity, Y U SO STUPID?

I don't think I'll ever know why people do this. I mean, come on, if someone were born black, it doesn't mean they're necessarily bad people. Some of them might be bad, but you don't randomly attack a stranger in the street because of their colour/race. I can't believe all this stuff happens all the time around the world.

Plans for Orbital Friendship Cannon:

Either:

Place 32 satellites evenly spread around the world.

Obtain control of existing satellites and move them into position.

Fit satellites with mirrors facing towards Earth.

Obtain powerful laser arrays. (around 5GW per laser) These could be rescued from the laser fusion reactors currently being built. (In California I believe)

Use the satellites to reflect and focus the lasers onto target.

If the intensity is great enough, the air should inonise and become a plasma, even more power should super heat it, making it a leathal force comparible to a star.

The only problem I see is the calibration required for aiming and keeping the air being heated in place until it reaches leathal temperatures.

Technical info:

isonisation temperature of air (approx, there are many variables to it): 174,408 Kelvin (around 1/10 of the sun's core) source

Intensity of a laser is defined as: Power/Area^2

So assuming we focus the laser into an circle with a radius of .5m, and we have around 500 lasers (each at 5GW)

We get:

Area of cirlce = pi * .5^2 = pi / 4

5e9 * 500 / (pi / 4)^2 = 4.05e12 Watts per meter squared.

aka. 4 052 847 346 Wm^-2 :blink:

Currently I'm not sure how much the temperature of the air would increase by, but it's obvious all hate would be destroyed.

Apparently this relation is true:

P= k * T^4 where k is a constant for the air in this case.

I can't find the value for k at this moment in time, and anyway it will vary with the condition of the air, I'll try to find more information on this latter.

This is even better than my idea of creating an artificial island and calling it Equestria . . . FUND IT!
  • Brohoof 1

This is even better than my idea of creating an artificial island and calling it Equestria . . . FUND IT!

That plan wouldn't really solve the problem I'm afraid, it would be awesome to make though.

That plan wouldn't really solve the problem I'm afraid, it would be awesome to make though.

Wouldn't solve anything? A society of enterprising, ambitious, idealistic, creative, and talented individuals is just what the world needs. We'd have cancer cured in a year!

Wouldn't solve anything? A society of enterprising, ambitious, idealistic, creative, and talented individuals is just what the world needs. We'd have cancer cured in a year!

A laser/plasma beam thingy wouldn't solve the worlds issues.

But you have a point with the various adjectives you said.

A laser/plasma beam thingy wouldn't solve the worlds issues.

But you have a point with the various adjectives you said.

The Orbital Friendship Cannon was not my idea, I was quoting somepony else. Though I do think such a weapon would be awesome (future soldier here), you're right. The last thing the world needs right now is space artillery with "friendship" squiggled on it. My idea was an artificially constructed island, named Equestria. People could visit or even live there!

It was mine. ;)

I still think the idea is pretty badass. Hay, you even gave the statistics! I always like it when somepony suggests something crazy awesome and actually knows what they are talking about. Brohoof! /)*
  • Brohoof 1

Not only are they racist(hence the repeated N word) and attacking a poor asian man, they were also stupid enough to record it and put it on Youtube.

Humanity, Y U SO STUPID?

I don't think I'll ever know why people do this. I mean, come on, if someone were born black, it doesn't mean they're necessarily bad people. Some of them might be bad, but you don't randomly attack a stranger in the street because of their colour/race. I can't believe all this stuff happens all the time around the world.

This isn't a racial attack fool.