Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Facebook Banner 4 U

Ezynell

This is a facebook banner for you to show off that your a brony to all your friends. It's a spoof of the advertisemnt for bridlemaids that the hub used a while back. It fits in the "timeline" size (if you don't have the timeline layout, search timeline in the search bar and it will come up first). Just download it from here (right click, save image) then upload it to your facebook ;)

here's a screenshot of this beauty in action.

and here is a link to the image.

here's some shameless self advertisement to it in my DeviantART.

Posted Image

Edited by Vanilla Ice

It means you need to convert him.

Yeah not sure if negative comment or not... if negative (likely) then at least he wasn't rude...

And I'm not "converting" anyone. With the Extremist Bronies Windigos I called them in a separate thread starting to act out negatively, starting flame wars, I feel people are treating the whole Brony concept wrong.

When one says "convert someone" for some reason it makes me feel like I'm a pesky Jahova's Witness knocking at people's doors shoving pamphlets in their faces! So far I only got one friend interested in the show and that was by just saying I was a fan... nothing else! I'm just telling people I'm a Brony now and seeing exactly what happens. Will people watch the show? Will people reject me? Guess it's high time I found out!

Introduce the concept, recommend the show, wait on results. That's the way I plan to get people to watch! :P

BTW, sorry if I took your quote out of context! I'm just tired of this "EVERYONE MUST LOVE PONIES OR DIE" attitude that some bad Bronies seem to be exhibiting! Love and Tolerate!

Introduce the concept, recommend the show, wait on results. That's the way I plan to get people to watch!

This is more of what I ment by it ;) One of my best friends quickly became an extreemist hater when I first told him about it, but when I finally got him to watch the first episode, he came over to my house two days later, having watched all released episodes (and dead tierd)

This is more of what I ment by it ;) One of my best friends quickly became an extreemist hater when I first told him about it, but when I finally got him to watch the first episode, he came over to my house two days later, having watched all released episodes (and dead tierd)

Yeah I knew I was taking you out of context... :P Just a point I wanted to get by I suppose...

I'd be surprised to see my male friends turn Brony. Then again a cynical world hating bastard like me turned Brony so who knows!

I told one of my male friends that it is a good show, great compared to cartoons these days. However, it is not for everyone. I think I liked it because I never cared for the whole masculinity thing (dinosaurs, monster trucks, whatever). Growing up with my mom and 3 sisters has really made me a VERY feminine male! :P I love My Little Pony, adore anything sky blue, pink, neon green, and purple, and I love hair!

That's not to say masculine guys won't like it. I just feel that it speaks a certain sense of nostalgia to me or something.

I also mentioned the top notch Flash animation, the humor, similar to Powerpuff Girls (same creator and all), unforgettable characters, and the best part (well at least in the sane corners of the Internet) the best online community one could ask for!

[sorry if I'm derailing the thread... :P Subject doesn't seem like Facebook lolz]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awesome - I just put it on my timeline. Waiting to see if it'll get any reactions. :D

:D Yay! I made it the "official banner" for my schools facebook brony group (5 people in that) so I got a decent amount ;)

Just a question: Are you a public brony?

Edited by Vanilla Ice

:D Yay! I made it the "official banner" for my schools facebook brony group (5 people in that) so I got a decent amount ;)

Just a question: Are you a public brony?

Yes, and proudly so. Though I wish I had money to buy some pony shirts to show it off.

Yes, and proudly so. Though I wish I had money to buy some pony shirts to show it off.

I have one, and I managed to scrap together the money to buy one for another brony friend as a christmas present :) I would advise Hot Topic, for buying offline can be troublesome.