Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Facebook OR Youtube?(which is better)

ELRealBoredmario64

151 users have voted

1. 1. Youtube vs Facebook

• Youtube
    • Facebook

(edited)

I was bored so i was like meh, why not...

So, which one do you choose as the best website?

post-3630-0-62257400-1336372856.jpg

Members worldwide: 800 million

Worth: $75 billion

People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook

post-3630-0-65100600-1336373020.jpg

Members worldwide: 490 million

Worth: $36 billion

People spend 5 hours and 50 minutes per month

Daaaaaaamn....FB is getting burned hard.I feel bad for Mark Zuckerberg, LOL.

Edited by ELRealBoredmario64

Youtube, since it's easier to garner an audience for a project there than it is on Facebook. If I wanted to socialize, Facebook would be one of my last choices since people use it to replace a lot of human interaction.

• Brohoof 3

I hate Faceboo...

post-1707-0-66826600-1336374094.png

Nah, to be serious, I really don't like Facebook, it's only putting yourself out there... You can do other stuff but the games are bucking sh*t, and if you were to upload stuff, facebook isn't very good for that.

Youtube, for me, is about quality content, if you looked at who I'm subscribed to you'd notice that what I watch is mostly high quality or really funny videos. I don't watch vlogs, unless it's about the people I'm subscribed to, telling me why they'll have a little trouble uploading.

By the way, I chose Youtube

• Brohoof 3

I don't have facebook account and I am using Youtube at this moment, so this one is easy for me.

I just hate that overload of total jerks in Youtube comments.

I voted Youtube because I use that more often. I have an account on both sites, but... I'm never really on Facebook...

(edited)

youtube and facebook are hard to compare really... I mean one is to watch people whin/post funny status and the other is to watch videos but youtube won it for me ^_^

Edited by Midnightive

(edited)

Facebook has allowed companies to "Stock" potential employees which might make it harder because they might see a picture that they don't like when it could have been a 1 time thing. Additionally, the ads on the side of the website make no fucking sense. third, people have started to make Facebook apps which is the most stupid thing on earth and is a huge chunk of time that developers are now wasting.

Facebook has lost its value and too many little kids use it.

Edited by Bohtty

Youtube

Simply because there are more (entertaining) things to do and you don't have to look through everyones annoying statements or attention seeking jokes... Wait a minute, you do...

(edited)

Facebook and Youtube are two different things. so you can't really compare them.

Facebook: An online social network

Youtube: Online video sharing website.

Edited by ProjectRKA

Youtube.

There is a more varied entertainment choice for Youtube, unlike those crappy Facebook games. Also, people on Facebook annoy me and whilst there are some annoying twerps on Youtube they are usually destroyed by someone pretty swiftly.

The Facebook guest is watching me....I feel bad now.

Youtube is way more entertaining than facebook and that's why I prefer it. I use Facebook, but it's mostly for keeping in touch with others. I've also volunteered for a bunch of stuff in my school, and all of their important info is shared and discussed on Facebook, so I basically have to use it

I find them both good but for completely different reasons.

Facebook is good for keeping in touch with everyone and I know it will be very useful when all my friends go off to uni in September.

YouTube is more entertaining and I could flick around on different videos all day. ;) I picked YouTube though because I use it to watch MLP. ;)

You're comparing apples and oranges.

I find both useful, but for different reasons. I like to use Youtube to watch videos and Facebook to socialize with my friends etc. You can't really compare them since they're not even intended for the same thing.

I voted for Facebook though, cause I saw that it had no votes and I felt bad for it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Facebook: Oh hai gurl, i just went to da store to buy some coke.

(1000 Likes)

Youtube: A site where you'r personal Information can be keept safe, videos,hosting site,Ad-sence....

And that is just some of it.

Who wins? Well i think the awnser is obvious here.

Edited by Vicke

I like Youtube alot more, facebook is very boring in my eyes... And I got my Facebook maybe 1 and a half year ago and have never really liked these "social" network sides, I just made a facebook so that I can easily check my homework (Me and my classmates are writing it down there) and that's about it.

This is comparing apples and oranges.

Facebook is a social networking site

whilst Youtube is a video uploading and sharing site.

~

To be honest.lots ppl of tend to use YT like a facebook. lol

YT is social networking and video sharing in one.

i vote youtube however i have both

youtube is more of a way to reach out to various people throughout the net who can have an interest in the things you like to upload whereas facebook is usually more of a tool to keep in touch with those you personally know