Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which is better: Twinkies or Brownies?

Happy Spark is King

Twinkie's or Brownies?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Okay which do you think is better

• Twinkies duh its a slice of heaven in a little yellow sponge.
    • Brownies are life
    • Im too cool to care
    • I cant decide i love them both

Can't believe this is even a debate.  I'm quite pleased with the poll results, though.

I mean, why eat a Twinkie when you could just eat some foam insulation filled with cloyingly sweet shaving cream?  The only time I'd eat Hostess anything is if I'm at a truck stop in the desert, and my choices are Hostess treats or foreign jerky made from the meat of an camel that died of syphillis.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

It hurts in my soul to say this but... For me personally, I prefer brownies. Which is also constantly mixed up with BRONIES, it's kind of funny actually.

I'd love to say that I like Twinkies more because I love the movie "Zombieland" and I would love to agree with my favorite dude in that movie about how great twinkies are... But no, brownies win this round. I'm sawry, pal.

• Brohoof 1

I have never tried Twinkies before as they are hard to come by where I live. (There is only one shop that sells them in my home town) So my favourite has to be Brownies as they are so addictive. Especially the chocolate ones.

hmm...I love Twinkies, but I also love Brownies...especially if it has nuts in them. I can't say if we actually have Twinkies here in Eastern Canada, though we may have a Canadian version of them...I think I saw a displayer of them at our local grocery market though.

I had Twinkies once. They were alright, just not my thing. Brownies, on the other hand, are pure win. They have lots of variety and an overall pleasant taste. And their texture feels sweet and comfy to the mouth.

Brownies. No question.

I mean, Twinkies are an OK store bought treat, but that's just it, they're mass-produced. Nothing can beat the sheer perfection of fudgy homemade brownies.  :pinkie:

Besides, chocolate > sponge cake.

I liked Twinkies when I was a kid, but now I can't stomach them. Brownies are godly desserts. Especially when they're layered in fudge and peanut butter and served ala mode.

Not sure if I've ever even had a Twinkie. I will say I'm not particularly fond of brownies .I like chocolate, but I don't like the crunchy coating. Fudge is much better.