Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which is better: Twinkies or Brownies?

Happy Spark is King

Twinkie's or Brownies?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Okay which do you think is better

• Twinkies duh its a slice of heaven in a little yellow sponge.
    • Brownies are life
    • Im too cool to care
    • I cant decide i love them both

Ok so i thought about this legendary question for a long time and havent come to any conclusion. What do you guys think, Brownies or Twinkie's. Also ti make it more of a challenge. When i say brownie think of the best brownie you have ever had and the same for twinkie's.

post-30620-0-27545800-1428966121.jpg

post-30620-0-33307400-1428966145_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Never had a twinkie, nor do I intend to, they look nasty to me.

Brownies all the way.

• Brohoof 2

Brownies without a doubt because I love chocolate and brownies are one of the best uses of that though Twinkies are also good.

• Brohoof 2

I have not had a Twinkie in many, many years but I remember them not being too appetizing. Not all that bad but nothing good either. Brownies are sweet and amazing if made right, even Little Debbie ones are tasty.

• Brohoof 2

Gotta agree with Flutterhigh on this one; not because of "special brownies."  Brownies can have so much variety, not to mention you can heat them up and serve them with ice cream.   :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Plus not all brownies are the same you can make them any way you like.

The fact that your profile picture looks stoned as you say that...

Brownies for me!!! You can't have a crunchy/chewy edge twinkie now can you? NO because they are all processed garbage, I prefer to have some class while killing myself with fat.

• Brohoof 4

I can't really decide since I enjoy them both. But I prefer brownies because you can bake them and eat them fresh from the oven. Not only that, brownies have a nice cocoa taste in it. And I shouldn't leave out the fact that they taste good with ice cream.

• Brohoof 2

The fact that your profile picture looks stoned as you say that...

Brownies for me!!! You can't have a crunchy/chewy edge twinkie now can you? NO because they are all processed garbage, I prefer to have some class while killing myself with fat.

Not only the picture look at my name

• Brohoof 2

Not only the picture look at my name

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!! I take it you like a very ...special brownie?

Powdered sugar what did you think I meant... weirdo.

Edited by Panne
  • Brohoof 2

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!! I take it you like a very ...special brownie?

Powdered sugar what did you think I meant... weirdo.

I was only trying to get at Hazelnut Brownies i mean you can flavor them any way you like

• Brohoof 3

I've only ever had Brownies a few times and they seemed alright. I've had much better before. I'd rather just snack on a block of fudge!

And what the heck is a twinkie anyway?! It sounds like some kind of weird children's cartoon! I don't think we even have them in this country! :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

neither

I have never ever tried twinkles or brownies, I do know what brownies are but twinkles? I never seen one, ate one or even heard of them

• Brohoof 3

Was never really a big fan of Twinkies. They're okay, but, I think the cake part tasted bland, and I don't really like the icing inside. I can't stand icing.

Brownies, if at a restaurant, are great. They're normally the right consistency, they're warm, gooey, and if you're lucky, drizzled in more chocolate. At home I could never make the stuff in the box- it always ends up ugly, and tasting bland. So, I normally go for the bakery section at the store, and buy the stuff that's already made.

• Brohoof 2

neither

I have never ever tried twinkles or brownies, I do know what brownies are but twinkles? I never seen one, ate one or even heard of them

Twinkies are a little snack cake. It is essentially a doughnut.

AR-130609752.jpg