Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Today I stood up for what's right

Ezynell

Today I went up in front of my entire World History AP class and gave a speech about what SOPA and PIPA are, and what they should do to stop it. I didn't know what response I would give, but my respect went up byt 10. I compiled a google doc to everything I found informative in preparing my speech, and the request email I sent to my teacher myself. I feel proud. Next thing to give a speech about: Ponies.
  • Brohoof 6

Thanks for all your support on this kind of stuff ^.^ I sent my teacher the email with the intention that she would present the topic to all of her classes, but it ended up derping like that.

Did something similar with my AP English 11 Class yesterday!

Not sure on their reactions thought today my English Teacher said that she brought up the topic at her dinner table because it was also on the news and such.

It's nice to see that I got people's attention and I'm getting them to do the same!

• Brohoof 2

Really well done! :)

I would never be able to make up such a speech because I would get nervous and I suck pretty much at doing speeches. Good luck with the pony-one. Iam really exited how you will present it to your classmates :D

Well done fine sir, you done better than I could ever do. (I'm terrible at speeches)

And I hope you do well in your pony related endeavours, if you decide to go forth with them.

May luck let you show others the way of kindness and generosity and maybe even join us here.

Did something similar with my AP English 11 Class yesterday!

Not sure on their reactions thought today my English Teacher said that she brought up the topic at her dinner table because it was also on the news and such.

It's nice to see that I got people's attention and I'm getting them to do the same!

I'm proud that we have such good speakers among us, well done in making them all aware of these threats.

My gratitude extends to all of you here that have done similar, success or not. The courage is what matters

• Brohoof 1