Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do after the end of the show?

Sky Warden

I would still be involved in this community that wouldn't die just because the show has ended, there are so many things to do like art, music, fanfics, and fan animation, the possibilites are endless, I'm sure we will be here for a long time to come.

3-D ponies? Why not do that right now...?

Now I want 3-D ponies...

Also, fan things will still be made, you know, things like fan music, fan fiction, fan shows, fan music.

3D ponies...? 3D ponies...!? I think that would ruin the show. I love and respect My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic the way it is now. 2D is obviously good enough, or none of us would be here. 3D ponies... ugh. I'm shivering just thinking about it. That's horrible.

As for what I'd do after the show: Cry, mope for the first week, march to Hasbro's office and protest until they agree to make more seasons the second week, watch ponies for a few years. Rinse, repeat. :P

Edited by Swick
  • Brohoof 1

What would I do?

Simple, considering of how long the show's been going for and will still continue to go on, once it finally ends. I'll give it the upmost respect being that its a rather cartoon in my life for cheering me up through depressing times of family divorce

I'll buy the DVD's, digital releases and etc for all the seasons and episodes, and I'll still be on this forum of course and still be giving bro hoofs all around /)

I wouldn't exactly leave the fandom. I'd just slowly stop visiting related sites and probably focus more on Doctor Who and other shows. Not becuase I'm only a brony for the show, but after a while the stuff i'd be seeing would start to repeat and nothing really new would catch my eye.

Edited by StarVision

Saw this earlier today and I found it relevant to this thread.

Just because Hasbro stops making episodes, doesn't mean we can't make the show ourselves. TBH the community keeping the show alive ourselves someday sounds kinda cool.

LOL. That escalated quickly. Seriously, this is the only fandom I know where the member create the show by them self. I doubt it if this fandom will die just in two or three decades.

Drink up me hearties yo ho~ :lol:

LOL. That escalated quickly. Seriously, this is the only fandom I know where the member create the show by them self. I doubt it if this fandom will die just in two or three decades.

Drink up me hearties yo ho~ :lol:

I know, right? i don't know what it is about MLP:FiM, but something about ponies seems to bring out the creativity in people. I've never seem a fandom produce so much like this before. It's so exciting.

• Brohoof 2

I do not like to think about the end (it is kind of depressing) However the fandom will live forever, and I will say that I will stay.

This fandom is strong and helped me overcome my shyness (School has forced me to, or crumble)

To the BEST fandom in the world /]

I do not like to think about the end (it is kind of depressing) However the fandom will live forever, and I will say that I will stay.

This fandom is strong and helped me overcome my shyness (School has forced me to, or crumble)

To the BEST fandom in the world /]

[\ To the best fandom in the world.

It's amazing to see that the fans makes something which is much much bigger than the show itself.

Oy, have you guys noticed the flag in the footer of the website? It's buckin awesome! :lol: 

Edited by Sky Warden

Just cu'z the show ends, doesn't mean the fandom will stop oozing all of that creativity. As long as there's people aiming to develop skills, the fandom will continue to survive past that point. So y'now, I'd like to stick around to see some of that stuff.

Given MLP's popularly I personally don't see the show ending any time soon. Anyone remember Gaia Online? It use to be speculated that website would be shut down in a few years when it opened in 2003. It's almost 2013 and still alive & kicking. Maybe I'm an optimist. I don't see the show ending in years. Even if the show does I see it fandom continuing for years afterwards. 

Edited by Arlette Mori

I personally think after some point in time it will become a thing of the past, like many other popular shows/cartoons out there. I mean there are still people who are as obsessed as they were with their favorite fandom as many other people, and there will always be that, but it's not like MLPFIM will always be the thing of the moment.

In a way it's kind of humbling, knowing what fun it was and how we will always have it around to think about and enjoy even in newer times c:

As for the show ending, it will surly be a sad thing, but maybe if we are lucky it will be such a GOOD end to the series, we won't feel so bad? I sure hope so!