Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

Usually on school days I go to bed at 10:30 pm since I have to wake up at 5:00 am, but in vacation, probably till 6 am and if I find something to do, welp, I don't sleep, otherwise I sleep until 2 or 3 pm, weekends I go to sleep until midnight or 2 am and then I wake up at 10 am or something like, I should sleep more in vacation xDD

On school nights, I try to be in bed by midnight so waking up at 7:00 doesn't kill me.

On vacation/weekends, however, I'll stay up until anywhere from 1:00 to 2:30, and sleep in until 11:00 to noon.

Edited by Pony Joe

Ever changing.  D: I suppose though it'd generally be about 12:00 - 1:00 AM on the weeks (Class days), about 3:00 AM - 6:00 AM on the weekends.  Yeah.  Sometimes I just don't sleep. xD my schedule is terrible but it works, I guess.

For me, I nap from 10:30 to 12 (when my little men have their nap), then I'm up till 9 when they go down for bed, then I have to wake up at 3 to feed the littlest, then sleep again till 7 :3

I'm a bit of an Owlowiscious when it comes to staying up late. I don't usually get to bed until about 2:30AM and wake up pretty late. 11:30 usually. I like how quiet everything is and it's a lot easier to get work done.

Lol, that's not bad compared to me. At least, when it comes to holidays and just normal weekends. In holidays/weekends I usually stay up to around 5-6am, and wake up at 3pm. Sometimes I wake up later. But in normal weekdays, I go to bed at midnight and wake up at like 6:30am. xP

Usually, I stay up until 10-11 pm. Sometimes, I'll stay up until midnight, but that's only when I can't sleep. Occasionally, I'll fall asleep at 9:30, but that's only when I'm really tired.

I function best on 7 hours. If I get over 8 hours, I feel sleepy, and I rarely sleep in past 9 am. Thank goodness I need less sleep than most.

Person: "I'm sooooo tired, I fell asleep at ELEVEN O' CLOCK last night. Do you hear me? ELEVEN O' CLOCK!"

Me: *awkward moment when that is when I usually fall asleep*

I'm not sure what I'm called. Early bird? But I don't go to bed early. Night owl? But I don't sleep in. Robot?

Edited by Stellafera

I used to stay up to about 4.00am. But lately because of all the extra crap I have been doing in my life lately, I've been finding it rather difficult to keep my eyes open and usually fall asleep around midnight.

I'm usually up untill some time between 4:00 and 6:30 AM doing homework. Then I go to sleep and wake up at 10:15 so that I can get to my classes by 11:00 AM. Also I only eat 2 meals a day, breakfast when I wake up and breakfast before I go to sleep.

I'll just keep this simple :D
- trough the week - go to bed at midnight, wake up at 6 AM
- trough the weekend and holidays - go to bed between 1-3 AM, wake up between 9-11 AM
Or sometimes I just sleep trough the day and stay up all night :P 

On a university day I go to bed around 1:30-2:30am then get up at about 7am, on a non-uni day ill go to bed around 4 and get up at 12-2pm, in the holidays ill go to bed about 5-10am and get up between 1-5pm

I don't know, for my sleep schedule is extremely messed up right now. I just slept most of my birthday away. =(

However, before in this semester, when my schedule was more normal I was staying up until 1 to 1:30 am on average.

Normally I stay up until 2:00 AM even during school days. On weekends I mostly stay up till 4:00 AM. However, when I have vacation I hardly sleep. I sleep every second or third day or so. No wonder why I'm always tired. I don't know if I have insomnia, but sleeping doesn't seem to be my talent, sleeping in on the other hand...

its starting to get dark really early now so i like to wake up right as the sun goes down so i can be with my princess of the night always. and then i usually stay up til sunrise or a little bit afterwards to get some dinner and then sleep before it gets too bright

• Brohoof 1