Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

What is this 'bed' you guys are talking about? A new kind of coffee?

Always around midnight. In the week days, I sleep short before midnight, and wake up aroun 6 a.m. for school. The school starts on 7 a.m, but I don't care. It's the last week of school after all.

In weekends, about 2 a.m.

I try to get to bed around 10:00 so that I'm not knocked out in the morning, but it usually ends up being like 11:00-11:30.

I know, still nothing compared to some of you night owls, but hey, some of us need our beauty sleep

post-13636-0-04391700-1370437255.gif

I try to be in bed by midnight and asleep before 2am, I have a really hard time getting to sleep most nights unless I am drinking. When drinking sleep is easy img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Due to the fact that I work overnights I go to bed around 8:30-9:00 AM. I then proceed to wake up at around 3:00 (whether or not I STAY up is a different story >.>). Never was, nor am a big fan of sleeping, though, recently my sleep has been full of life-like/incredibly vivid dreams. These have, kind of, made me want to sleep a bit more. I just don't get enough done if I sleep though :|

Where do you work at? Your schedule sounds a lot like mine.

I try to be in bed by midnight and asleep before 2am, I have a really hard time getting to sleep most nights unless I am drinking. When drinking sleep is easy img-1529187-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Interesting to see that someone else understands this basic principle :P

I usually go to sleep between 12-2 am, but sometimes later.  If I get on my computer or draw late at night, I can easily loose track of time.  Sometimes I've been up until 3 am, but that doesn't happen much.  If I go clubbing I usually don't fall asleep until 5 or 6 am.  

I started feeling tired though over the past few days, so I've been going to bed earlier than normal.  About 2 or so days ago I went to sleep around 10:30 or 11:00 pm, which is the earliest I've gone to bed all year laugh.png .

Firstly, fuck the twelve-hour clock.
Secondly, I really don't have an answer for you.
I have a non-existent circadian rhythm (in other words, my internal body clock is broken)
I sleep whenever I feel like sleeping, and stay up whenever I feel like staying up.
Now, that being said, when I sleep, I usually end up sleeping for around 12 hours (give or take a few).
I guess you could say I'm more of a night owl, though.

When I have to work the next day, usually anywhere between 10:30PM (22:30 for you You're-A-Peein's) to midnight, depending on how tired I am. On weekends I'll just stay up until I succumb to the urge to sleep, which usually happens around 3:00AM.

Of course, if I'm drawing or writing a song or doing some other artsy-fartsy thing, I've been known to stay up much later...like, till sunrise. happy.png

I usually fall asleep at about 8:45-9:00 on weekdays. I go to bed early XD. On weekends I might go to bed later. It depends though. Hehe.

I usually go to bed pretty damn late.

Most week nights I go to bed some time between ten'o'clock pm to two'o'clock am.

And most weekends I go to bed between one'o'clock am to six'o'clock am.

I usually go to sleep around 1:00 A.M. and if i am gaming which I usually am around 4:00 A.M. or not at all for that matter. Even at those times I don't need to sleep for long

It ranges. Commonly I lay down and such at around the times of 10:30 PM, or 11:00PM+. (Past and such.)

Though, it takes me hours to fall asleep due to my insomnia. I could lay down at 11 PM, and fall asleep around 4 AM. I don't need much sleep anyways, but it can make you feel sick after a while. (I have to get up at 6-7 AM. Sometimes I wake up randomly in the middle of the night, and can't fall asleep, which is annoying.)

Well since its summer I fall asleep when ever I feel like it 

somtimes I dont sleep for a day or two depends if I am being entertaiened or bored  

school time its at 10:00pm

Heh, ever since I left school, my sleeping pattern's gone down the gutter. It varies from day to day. It's usually a bit later during weekends and holidays.

Well, now that it's still school-time, I tend to go to rest at about 3am-4am (which corresponds with 8pm-9pm in America), Saturday school finishes, then I won't need sleep anymore, or at least I'll try to stay up without sleeping as much as humanly possible.

In the summer I usually will go to bed at any time between 12am to 2am, given if I don't have anything really important to do the following day. My work schedule is varied a ton though, so this changes alot.

I usually go to sleep around 11pm back at college during the week however.

Generally for me it's 9-10:30pm. I usually don't have the energy to stay up longer than that, I hardly have the energy to make it through the day, actually. :P

Darn iron deficiency...

Well, I go to bed around 10pm, but I don't usually get to sleep until about midnight; I spend a lot of time reading. I find it hard to get to sleep as soon as I go to bed, but it can happen if I'm particularly tired. 

Midnight I usually go to sleep. Because A: I don't wanna go to bed earlier. B: Dad won't let me go bed later since I am still in my last year of school and C: Because #yolo.

I usually wake up at around 6am-7am. Though I honestly prefer to be awake at 6am at the latest, so I can get up before school and chat to people who live in other timezones from me.

On weekends it's the same, I don't see the point of sleeping in and completely wasting a morning when I could be doing so many things that are extremely productive boring and not worth it lol.

I have a Very Harsh and Strict Mother At times. On Weekdays I have to go to Sleep at 10pm - 10:30pm

But I end up staying up until 1am Because of talking to someone.

Weekends, Around 1am Since once again, I have a Harsh Mother, But I end up on my Phone till around 4am, Then I go to sleep.

I would goto sleep Later if It was Possible, But it just isn't and well I get Tired after a few days without a lot of sleep.

Usually between 1 and 3 AM, no matter what time I need to get up. I have a very varying work schedule, so some days I have to get up at 7:30 and other days at 10:30. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight, must have been years ago.